Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

triple sulk posted:

over because he's gonna go over dumb trump doing x/y/z he's great doing great things making america great again for like 3-4 minutes probs

good rationale but remember this is no guarantee as if he goes "i can't bleve u guys dont report dis" then he's out

knight edmond b. allsack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ow

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
I'll take the over, 200 points.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Can't wait to see the plane they extradite him on crash mysteriously after takeoff

Baloogan: MANPADS

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
over, ik rep

nvm i got nothin to bet

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Over, everything I own. Spicy knows he's dead

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

blue squares posted:

I caught up with the thread just in time for spicy. I had to get through 23 pages but by god I did it

I just skipped to the newest page since I read the thread last night. It was very efficient.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There probably a decree from Trump that just says "always make them wait"

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
dark haired qt on the left

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i trust him because unlike many other people at least he got his state projection right

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

trump idolizes big strong dictator putin for killing inconvenient people

trump sees manafort as the crack in his californian dam that will drown his entire administration

how hard can it be to kill one man already in custody of united states law enforcement he thinks as he orders the hit

no witness no crime

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the best part of wakin up

is spicy in your cup

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
odds on spicey coming out and just starting to sing Beastie Boys' Sabotage in the media's face. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN'T STAND IT I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/834102161911009280

The night of the first State of the Union, Trump's going to use that to bust through the House chamber wall and deliver his speech on the truck bed.

F I G H T E R

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wet plastic bags are extremely gross to touch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I'm putting Spicey live in the chat

http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Sean Spicer did not think his bowl of microwave chili would be so hot when he grabbed it out of the microwave, but now he's already halfway to the couch so he may as well keep going even though it hurts his fingers ever second.

He set the chili down on his coffee table. "Dang it," he thought, rubbing his hands on his jeans

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

there really has been an uptick in political assassinations in the past six months

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mister magpie posted:

I hope he doesnt encounter two Russian girls in the airport

sounds hot, keep going

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

So is Spicy gonna get "Enemy of the American People" questions today? It feels like that slid off their backs a bit because of the timing on Friday and the long weekend.

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
got me balls all blue.

COME ON SPICEY

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gringostar posted:

it will never not be hilarious that wikileaks is supremely upset about the panama papers due to how much putin is implicated in them

I'll never get over how much Assange and his crew piss their pants in anger over how the Panama Papers were a legit leak that overshadowed them considerably

also holy poo poo, that happened in 2016? fuuuuck, time really is being compressed to hell and back :stare:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Can't wait to see the plane they extradite him on crash mysteriously after takeoff

it won't be trumps fault then, if he was planning it there'd be a leak 3 days ahead of time

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Baloogan: MANPADS

ecce homo

pads

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SPICY

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
YES

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Ape of Naples posted:

There probably a decree from Trump that just says "always make them wait"

"that's how you let them know you're the boss. The big boss, the best boss. It's how yo*PEES IN OWN MOUTH*"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

magiccarpet posted:

there really has been an uptick in political assassinations in the past six months

Thank goodness our president would never let foreign women of ill repute spray anything weird in his face

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

WE MISSED YOU SPICY

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
He'll Yeah it's spicy time

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Vertical Lime posted:

i trust him because unlike many other people at least he got his state projection right

extremely Dr House Mulder md voice : trust no o ne a l l humans are liars!!!

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
It's so good to hear this voice again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please fire bannon

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
so what i miss. i have been following milos downfall. last i heard bannon basically said pence is full of poo poo and EU is evil and we should meet with only certain nations. anything else?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
He'll yeah we're going to get to the sex number page while spicy talks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/plane-carrying-5-people-crashes-australian-shopping-mall-article-1.2977719

quote:

Charter plane crash kills pilot, four Americans on golf vacation in Australia

:argh: golf!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

feetnotes posted:

Sean Spicer did not think his bowl of microwave chili would be so hot when he grabbed it out of the microwave, but now he's already halfway to the couch so he may as well keep going even though it hurts his fingers ever second.

He set the chili down on his coffee table. "Dang it," he thought, rubbing his hands on his jeans

sounds hot, keep going

thougyt sean "the spicy slice" spucer

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
nice

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

He'll yeah we're going to get to the sex number page while spicy talks

:smugmrgw:

Adbot