Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7cQAjZsJI
lets get out of here turkey legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/834035405158768640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Hahahaha oh man. I needed that lol this morning

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jfc

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lol

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

If he can't read how does he tweet is he shouting at his phone to put speech to text in the middle of his briefings with his generals?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i just started cracking up in the bathroom at work

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this is loving amazing. Hahaha is this life

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
there are scripts you can run to 1 check for new tweets from anyone and 2 download every tweet so you can have all the tweets before potus deletes any

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

LOL

this one deserves to be capitalized

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

thathonkey posted:

this is loving amazing. Hahaha is this life

I can tell you for sure, after waking up every day for the last four weeks, that this is not fantasy. Unfortunately!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

my new dog posted:

there are scripts you can run to 1 check for new tweets from anyone and 2 download every tweet so you can have all the tweets before potus deletes any

also if you have push notifications on your phone youll get them before he deletes and they should accumulate in your notification center

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Krinkle posted:

If he can't read how does he tweet is he shouting at his phone to put speech to text in the middle of his briefings with his generals?
He can read, we've seen him read over teleprompters and off of papers, just with difficulty. They wouldn't be putting those silly printouts of webpages on his desk or making those requests that any information sent to him needs to be in a single page with no more than 9 bullet points per page if he couldn't read.

He just loving hates reading and probably has a middle-school comprehension level and base vocabulary. I don't know if it's because he has a disability or what, but the POTUS is not completely illiterate, his limit is just headlines or under 140 characters.

LOL I can't believe I'm saying this :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Trump seemed somewhat articulate a long time ago. Unlike Bush, who was likely acting stupid for the masses, Trump seems to have legitimately lost a lot of brain cells between the early 1990s and today.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it's p lol that you can even have a discussion about whether the potus is literate

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

corn in the bible posted:

Unlike Trump, Truman at least owned his crazy bullshit

Truman: The buck stops here.
Trump: Uhhhh I meant just since Reagan. Uhh I meant just Republicans. Uhhh uhh huhhh somebody told me! I heard it from somebody else!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kuato posted:

Trump seemed somewhat articulate a long time ago. Unlike Bush, who was likely acting stupid for the masses, Trump seems to have legitimately lost a lot of brain cells between the early 1990s and today.

his dad had alzheimers so its probably that

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
There's a cockroach in the White House, and he's brought all his little cockroach friends.

Lol!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jose posted:

his dad had alzheimers so its probably that

Given the sample size of other presidents who were Republican and celebrities, this is a safe bet.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Kuato posted:

America didn't even elect Donald J. Trump at the peak of his game. First Trump's brain was addled by ministrokes, then he was elected lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

btw this is a pro click and Trump can't read.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hmbol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dems are really missing out on the Brain-Damaged Candidate game.

DNC should be embedding scouts in all major college and professional football teams.

gently caress it, check arena football and hockey too.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hmmm,

Rambling and long-winded anecdotes could be an early sign of Alzheimer’s disease, according to research that suggests subtle changes in speech style occur years before the more serious mental decline takes hold.

The scientists behind the work said it may be possible to detect these changes and predict if someone is at risk more than a decade before meeting the threshold for an Alzheimer’s diagnosis.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/21/long-winded-speech-could-be-early-sign-of-alzheimers-says-study

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Trump won't drink alcohol but he will drink piss.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Cthulu Carl posted:

Dems are really missing out on the Brain-Damaged Candidate game.

DNC should be embedding scouts in all major college and professional football teams.

gently caress it, check arena football and hockey too.

Bernie Sanders could be a raving husk with dementia in 2020 and I'd still vote for him over whatever centrist garbage candidate the Dems will put up.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dizz posted:

Trump won't drink alcohol but he will drink piss.

Alcohol is made from water which is flouridated. Pee is a pure essence distilled and refined by the most perfect creation in the universe, the Human Body

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Bernie Sanders could be a raving husk with dementia in 2020 and I'd still vote for him over whatever centrist garbage candidate the Dems will put up.

Lol leaked DNC emails are gonna reveal a plot to actually kill the berndog so their chosen one can arise in 2020

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol leaked DNC emails are gonna reveal a plot to actually kill the berndog so their chosen one can arise in 2020

clinton is definitely going to run again lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

it's her turn lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Okay what can hillary 2020 do right this time? 2factor auth logins for emails required for everyone in the campaign, for starters. If she's gonna run we can't stop her from running, so we might as well help her do a good job¿

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I would not be at all surprised if her 2020 campaign was more or less "You loving Idiots Were Too Stupid To Vote For Me Last Time, Did You Learn Your Lesson?"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Code Jockey posted:

I would not be at all surprised if her 2020 campaign was more or less "You loving Idiots Were Too Stupid To Vote For Me Last Time, Did You Learn Your Lesson?"

Her die hard supporters are just going to put anyone who resists to the sword

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bag em and tag em posted:

Her die hard supporters are just going to put anyone who resists to the sword

can't wait for 2020's DNC leaks, where's the russian kickstarter page for it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i still can't believe she lost to trump lol. he did a million things that would sink a normal politician and now is president

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cthulu Carl posted:

Alcohol is made from water which is flouridated. Pee is a pure essence distilled and refined by the most perfect creation in the universe, the Human Body

That's right Mandrake.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Code Jockey posted:

honestly that has a chance at working lol

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Jose posted:

God forbid.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pretty sure Clinton won't be around in 4 years, both Clintons look like they are on death's door now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
She'll run from her hyperbaric chamber looking like Mr. House. Lol. Probably have a similar plan for the american wastes too.