Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

beergod posted:

Can someone point me to the trump thread which isn't just pages and pages of poo poo posting. I like actual bits of news in between my poo poo posts tia

haha get a load of this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834125113612181505

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

beergod posted:

Can someone point me to the trump thread which isn't just pages and pages of poo poo posting. I like actual bits of news in between my poo poo posts tia

Lol

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

angerbeet posted:

Milo's doing a press conference for some reason at 3 so I'm guessing he's going to start a sub party of crazy nazi gays

don't tv/iv that one, folks. please. let him go.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

beergod posted:

sure friendo just direct yr gaze here

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I'm sure InfoWars' HR team between split between the "gently caress no" camp and the "but he can infiltrate the British establishment and get lurid evidence of their wrongdoing" camp when it comes to hiring Milo.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

now thats spicey

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Louisgod posted:

Coincidentally, he has just been picked up by CNN

I don't know if this is a serious post or not and that makes me sad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Squizzle posted:

good 90s band

i said hey
hey
hey
hey
hey
hey hey hey

i said hey
what's hebephile

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/834125207187095552

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

RIP Milo :discourse:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bill Maher is going to claim credit for this and that makes me angry

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

beergod posted:

please go back and read the op namaste

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Fidel Castronaut posted:

don't tv/iv that one, folks. please. let him go.

unless nazi punching breaks out

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

beergod posted:

That only exists in your headcanon I'm afriad.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Milo confirmed in for press sec

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

DryGoods posted:

Listen, you have nothing to fear. We will come for you, just not now. We're just targeting criminals and bad dudes for now. We're watching your every move and at least one ICE Trooper has infiltrated your circle of friends. You're good though, stay calm. We are coming.

This is ICE open up! We know none of you have the proper blood quantum to qualify as Real Americans!

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

beergod posted:

the world is just pages and pages of poo poo posting, friend

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

beergod posted:

You just got news that Milo "resigned" from Breitbart. What more do you want?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw 456-2580 has been the main wh press office number since the nixon days. check out the nifty cross shape it makes on the phone keypad, so even the drunkest old-time reporter can still hit it two out of three tries

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

unless nazi punching breaks out

yeah, definitely somebody should watch and report back and get the gifs ready in such a glorious circumstance as that.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

jBrereton posted:

it's called twitter

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Squizzle posted:

Hell of a username.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tacodaemon posted:

btw 456-2580 has been the main wh press office number since the nixon days. check out the nifty cross shape it makes on the phone keypad

:tinfoil:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

tacodaemon posted:

btw 456-2580 has been the main wh press office number since the nixon days. check out the nifty cross shape it makes on the phone keypad, so even the drunkest old-time reporter can still hit it two out of three tries

:aaa:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Hell of a username.

i dunno squizzle isn't that unusual

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

beergod posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

im too am responding to this post

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Squizzle posted:

mikey p is the goatse guuy

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

beergod posted:

I'm a BIG BOY and I need GROWN UP NEWS. Now can someone point me to the thread for BIG BOYS because my widdle baby pea bwain is too stupid to figure out how to navigate a forum

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

That DICK! posted:

If anybody deserves credit, it's Larry Wilmore because that would have been a boring rear end segment if it weren't for Wilmore taking Milo to realtown.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

beergod posted:

oopsie

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

jBrereton posted:

I want a headcannon.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

That DICK! posted:

No one will have him on to claim credit, and if his audience is dumb enough to fall for it that's on them.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

beergod posted:

hahahaha savage

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol if you're ever sober enough to seriouspost

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39032748 fracking is hazardous.

There that's some news from the TRump era.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

so our president needed to visit a museum to understand slavery was bad?

if his holocaust adventures are any indication he just sped past the "slavery bad" parts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

oh my gently caress

• Locked thread