Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

I spy a pair of diabetic shoes, and a dirty pair of white sneakers. Two classic looks for two walking garbagefires of humans.

I'm just hoping this is a case of people cosplaying for the bodies they have and not the bodies they wish they had.

edit: new page snipe: cross-pollinated with the AFP thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Someone post the evolution chart I lost it and I can't remember all the SIIP HUUP genealogy. TIA :tipshat:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Pastry of the Year posted:

This makes me angry.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

We Know Catheters posted:

This makes me angry.

The second picture of the right column accurately represents brain activity in an angry person :smugbert:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Evolution of tsundere perkele will never not be funny.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
gently caress you I'll self quote if I want to

Karate Bastard posted:

I love it when this piece of poo poo goes full Finland.

Karate Bastard posted:

and I have no one -no one- that I could talk to about evolution of TSUNDERE PERKELE that wouldn't have me medicated.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HÄÄ HÄÄ

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

We Know Catheters posted:

This makes me angry.

But not irrationally so.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This is drat beautiful. Kinda made my day thanks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ban this sick filth.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm just hoping this is a case of people cosplaying for the bodies they have and not the bodies they wish they had.

This may be the first factually accurate meme I have ever seen in any meme thread.
Today, I am euphoric.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Ban this sick filth.

Very well

http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/president-iceland-announces-he-would-ban-pineapple-a-pizza-topping

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

This man is a hero and I wish him well in being the best politician in the best country.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The more I here about Iceland the more I want to move there.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

*slow Viking clap*

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've never understood the weird almost identity-issue hatred people can have for pineapple on pizza. It's just one of a million things people put on pizza or in other dishes. Sometimes I'm in the mood for it, sometimes not. There's some things I usually don't care for on pizza or I think is weird or even a bit gross, but it doesn't evoke any strong emotions and I don't care if other people like it.

But no one ever says "oh no thanks, not a big fan of pineapple on pizza." It's always "WHAT?! You're one of THEM?! Uhg!! Pineapple doesn't ever belong on pizza! After the revolution you'll all be put against the wall!! Pineapple ruins pizza!! How can anyone like that?? Disgusting, deviant, I hope you and your kind die!". Just don't order it you weirdo, or pick it off like a fussy child, calm down.

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Feb 21, 2017

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Baronjutter posted:

I've never understood the weird almost identity-issue hatred people can have for pineapple on pizza. It's just one of a million things people put on pizza or in other dishes. Sometimes I'm in the mood for it, sometimes not. There's some things I usually don't care for on pizza or I think is weird or even a bit gross, but it doesn't evoke any strong emotions and I don't care if other people like it.

But one ever says "oh no thanks, not a big fan of pineapple on pizza." It's always "WHAT?! You're one of THEM?! Uhg!! Pineapple doesn't ever belong on pizza! After the revolution you'll all be put against the wall!! Pineapple ruins pizza!! How can anyone like that?? Disgusting, deviant, I hope you and your kind die!". Just don't order it you weirdo, or pick it off like a fussy child, calm down.

loving gross rear end pineapple pizza eaters, gtfo

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

But no one ever says "oh no thanks, not a big fan of pineapple on pizza." It's always "WHAT?! You're one of THEM?! Uhg!! Pineapple doesn't ever belong on pizza! After the revolution you'll all be put against the wall!! Pineapple ruins pizza!! How can anyone like that?? Disgusting, deviant, I hope you and your kind die!". Just don't order it you weirdo, or pick it off like a fussy child, calm down.

It's cause pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
List of pizza toppings that are cold, wet, and sweet:

1. Pineapple

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

who the gently caress is making your pizza if the pineapple is still cold by the time you take a bite

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

1. Pineapple

how the gently caress yo oven work nigga?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Did I miss a memo or something? Do you have to pay extra to get the site wide conspiratorial organizational newsletters?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hmmm, should I make a pina colada with this pineapple or ruin my pizza with it

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Baronjutter posted:

Looks like we got a pinappologist

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

1. Pineapple

2. Pizza Sauce

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

I can't offhand think any other sweet pizza filling, in West. I like them on pizza in theory but in practice every time I order pizza with ananas, it will be cold and soggy by the time it arrives.

I went to Korea. What they do to pizza in there cannot be discussed in civilized company.

Anyway,

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Is that Limmy on the right?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqrlExHVVY

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Ignoranus posted:

Is that Limmy on the right?

It's clearly David Mitchell.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Yeah, i forgot about Sweden. Why did you have to remind me of them again.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

throw to first drat IT posted:

Yeah, i forgot about Sweden. Why did you have to remind me of them again.

Wasn't there an episode of Doug about a banana pizza?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hay JC what you fucks put on pizza then? Lakupiippu? Haritsoppa?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Hay JC what you fucks put on pizza then? Lakupiippu?

Well if it's a Tropicana, Mexicana, Americana, or anything else ending with -cana, pineapple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
How can a country be so close to Italy and still be so goddamn wrong about pizza

• Locked thread