Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
"Asshopper, take the rare pepe from my hand." *you fail to grab it quick enough, Milo clonks you with his sensei staff, buggers your unconscious body*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

It would suck. He obviously needs freaking therapy to get over his rape from when he was a kid.

Therapy should be reserved for people, not fascists.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Me watching milo crash and burn

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"The troll post was always there, grasshopper, I have only shown you how to see it."

lol did he namedrop Coulter again? I swear he is desperate for her atention

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*jnana mudra gesture* its a prank, bro

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Zikan posted:

so he's doubling down on the crazy fans who will stay with him forever

edit: maybe he'll go back to his root with videogames and start doing lps to fill the rapidly growing alt-right youtube video game personality void that pewdiepie discovered

Games aren't his roots, he hated them for years and only jumped on the gamergate bandwagon for the money

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
i have a feeling he will get a bunch of funding

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"On your journey you will troll the Crazy 88."

"Why do they call themselves that?"

"Because they love Hitler."

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the student sits outside for days, buffeted by the elements. three storms have washed over him and he has not complained once. his face is gaunt from not eating the whole time. other students rap is knuckles to attempt to break his concentration but he does not give in. master milo walks up to him and looks him in the eye. the student offers a koan of wisdom that causes milo to fall down in amazement.

"u mad bro"

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
haha he's been saying "maybe 1 or 2 more questions" for like 20 mins now

I assume the internet has inhibited large numbers of people from being able to detect inauthenticity; this guy's whole act is so obvious yet his fans think he's a hero and martyr

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Milo isn't going away.

You failed me for the last time McMullin.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I can't believe I might live in an age where Milo Yiannopoulos' cult of merry narcissists might go to war with Stefan Molyneux's cult of deadly serious mandroids over e-turf.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Montasque posted:

I blame mindy imo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

I can't believe I might live in an age where Milo Yiannopoulos' cult of merry narcissists might go to war with Stefan Molyneux's cult of deadly serious mandroids over e-turf.

where does that Eliezer Yudkowski freakazoid line up in this conflict

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Montasque posted:

Milo isn't going away.

You win this round, Milo. *shakes fist*

He's still a nazi though, right?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Milo's invitation to CPAC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJkG5qo4r0&t=138s

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who the hell is Paul Watson

The ex-Greenpeace/Sea Shepard guy. He had a reality show for a little while. What does he have to do with this?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

This RSB guy is really carrying water for Milo.

That press conference was probably enough to convince his fans and keep most of them.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Milo and Marlow (the Breitbart EIC) also blamed a liberal group and the liberal media, which is hilarious bullshit but it's a good way to save face.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It was the liberal medias fault that milo supports pedophilia.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Von Sloneker posted:

haha he's been saying "maybe 1 or 2 more questions" for like 20 mins now

I assume the internet has inhibited large numbers of people from being able to detect inauthenticity; this guy's whole act is so obvious yet his fans think he's a hero and martyr

yeah I imagine if you spend all of your time on the internet and most of your human interaction is through text without any face-to-face to supplement it your ability to read emotional states under the surface-level message will start to break down

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

where does that Eliezer Yudkowski freakazoid line up in this conflict

Every time Yud or his forces try to engage, their opponents just start yelling about the basilisk and they have to retreat.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
You don't take responsibility for the hit if you whack one of your own guys.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah I imagine if you spend all of your time on the internet and most of your human interaction is through text without any face-to-face to supplement it your ability to read emotional states under the surface-level message will start to break down

wait

poo poo

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I can't even begin to imagine having an enormous book deal, being an editor on the media outlet with a direct line to the president, having just had a major interview, and getting invited to give the keynote address for an organization that just a few years ago would've spit on your sexuality... and then the next day it's all gone. Karma waited for the exact right moment to destroy this man.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I can't even begin to imagine having an enormous book deal, being an editor on the media outlet with a direct line to the president, having just had a major interview, and getting invited to give the keynote address for an organization that just a few years ago would've spit on your sexuality... and then the next day it's all gone. Karma waited for the exact right moment to destroy this man.

Karma's not finished yet, it's was busy lacing his cocaine with fentanyl during the presser.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Karma waited for the exact right moment to destroy this man.

karma or a gipper-themed internet militia, its all the same really

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it's very very delicious

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

go eat poo poo assange, if this wasn't a toothless joke of a government, you would be experiencing the many luxuries and perks of a stay at gitmo, with trump across the hall smoke signaling you with his own dried turds

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Rapist Julian Assange Defends Pedo Apologist Milo

:perfect:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmPhaG1ud38

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"its actually good and cool, to me, that i continue to be the Most Fired Man in America," - Milo. just now

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mysterious frankie posted:

This Milo thing is a gift that keeps on giving. I mean, sure, I knew creeps and comedians (two lines that often overlap, admittedly) are going to rush to his side since their livelihoods apparently hinge on the ability to soft pitch whatever dumb edgy poo poo tumbles out of their wet, swollen brains at a drunken audience, because Lenny Bruce. No surprises there. What's neat is the number of "respectable" people on the right who are outing themselves as down to clown with pro pederasty chat, either because they genuinely hold zealous beliefs in libertarian grade free speech that force them into that position, or because the hive mind mentality that has helped the right\republicans maintain control causes them to defend one of their own involuntarily. As the slimy alt right people keep dragging themselves out of the internet and into the mainstream it's just going to keep happening too. The mechanisms they've built into their platform that have served them well against the much more contentious left are gonna screw them hard so long as they keep allowing in alt right influences, and pushing away the alt right is going to cause them to wither away as their demos get older and deader. It's cool.

i lust for death, so this post has my total and undivided attention

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Feb 21, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

A Pale Horse posted:

Well that's because Polanski drugged and raped a 13 year old. The situations are completely not analogous or comparable. The Dunham situation isn't even that comparable because she actually did molest her sister while Milo was the one being molested, he just saw nothing wrong with it.

Honestly, thinking about it more I think its one of two things. Less likely I think this is just in line with Milo's unrequited love affair with with Catholic church. Before he was the alt-right provocateur poster boy he was a shy, recalcitrant journalist for a Catholic newspaper who went on news and panel shows in the UK to regurgitate and defend the Catholic position on social issues including being against gay marriage. In this case its a sort of stockholm syndrome where he's convinced himself that since it was done to him by a priest, it can't really be bad because the priest is the church and the church is good. I now live in a 98% Catholic country and I see this mentality all the time where whole parishes show up to priest's trials for sexual abuse and defend the priest, singing religious hymns and praying outside the courtroom, blaming the victims and calling for the immediate release of the priest despite overwhelming evidence against them.

The second and more likely in my opinion thing going on here is that Milo actually believes what he said because of his perception of his experience. My experience as a teen with a man was just a hook up but I can imagine "falling in love" with your abuser if its an ongoing relationship. When you're completely in the closet and additionally self-loathing (because of MIlo's faith) finding someone who knows the real you, not the mask you put on every day to try to pass, but the real honest to God you, it can feel amazing. I don't think non-queer people can really relate to this, but letting someone in on what you consider your darkest secret and having them validate you can seem like a miracle and I can easily imagine fixating on that person and letting them take advantage of you. Its sad in a way. Its why I think sexually repressive societies are actually a boon to pedophiles and rapists and other predators while sexually permissive ones make those things more difficult.

:agreed:

but that's why sexual repression is perpetuated, so that these predators may maintain a fresh supply for their abominable appetites

(i can't proceed any further, it's senate and therefore state secrets at that point :patriot:)

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:01 on Feb 21, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

"its actually good and cool, to me, that i continue to be the Most Fired Man in America," - Milo. just now

cant even say cool and good right. a shameful milo.

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

So I guess then his parting ways with Breitbart wasn't a mutual decision afterall.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

There's at least 2 generations of dipshits who were raised to adulthood on the internet, forlornly tucked away in forums and torrent newfeeds from humans that could nudge them back into reality and so grew up aspiring to be c grade misunderstood villains in a really bad superhero comic where actually the good guys are the real villains, if you really, like, think about it, and that's hilarious to me. One of them now is even starting his own Hikikomori H.Y.D.R.A training facility after his attempt to shed them like a damp and flabby chrysalis failed because reality isn't written by a guy in 1988 who is settling for this career while he works on his novel.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

So I guess then his parting ways with Breitbart wasn't a mutual decision afterall.

subtext is a mofo, and that is a freudian as gently caress statement.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Of course not. Milo got sacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wikkheiser posted:

Of course not. Milo got sacked.

very nice. I really wish this was the end of him