Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fumaofthelake posted:

Alex's tweet about the jerk off article:

i’m never prouder than when i see former coworkers producing the kind of content i always knew they were destined to make

im not sure if this is an own or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

trying to jack off posted:

im not sure if this is an own or not

Saying some doofus you used to work with was destined to write an article about video games jerking off - yes I believe it is an own.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
is this where we talk about our favorite waypoint articles? because I'm a big fan of the one that's just Patrick talkin' bout how Nioh tells a story through its dead player markers. I'm pretty sure he wrote the same thing when he first played Dark Souls, and this time he just added some bits mentioning that Dark Souls did something like it before.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sdoots posted:

is this where we talk about our favorite waypoint articles?

No

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Sdoots posted:

i'd rather you didn't

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Sdoots posted:

is this where we talk about our favorite waypoint articles? because I'm a big fan of the one that's just Patrick talkin' bout how Nioh tells a story through its dead player markers. I'm pretty sure he wrote the same thing when he first played Dark Souls, and this time he just added some bits mentioning that Dark Souls did something like it before.

finally... this is the big entrance to the imp zone giant bomb thread i've been waiting for!!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yeah you're gonna need a big entrance hahahaha

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fumaofthelake posted:

Saying some doofus you used to work with was destined to write an article about video games jerking off - yes I believe it is an own.

i mean intentionally

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

i mean intentionally

Yeah but in a friendly way.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Sdoots posted:

Yes, here are mine in alphabetical order:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
big fan of the pages upon pages of Overwatch fanfic that they published in earnest, lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Yeah but in a friendly way.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

mp5 posted:

Yes, here are mine in alphabetical order:
You forgot to post them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been listening to old Jar Times while playing stardew and lol at this question. http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/jeff-gerstmann-no-jar-required-09292011/2300-4971/?t=3m14s I love when people write in emails written like some screenwriters idea of slang in the 90s.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Sir John Feelgood posted:

You forgot to post them

nah that post has them all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/track-time-with-travis-10132011/2300-5061/?t=48m24s

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

lmao

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
live bleu bombin i hope dan talks about his taco bell wedding plans

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is a much cooler Jeff, I've heard him say multiple times in different videos that sometimes he wants to decapitate internet trolls.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I thought Jeff Gerstmann was dead, which GB guy died

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

sengoku rance is a pretty good strategy game but the humor is pretty epic lol tier and the sex stuff is real bad

its like fire emblem x total war but why they had to make it hentai is confusing, like they put all this effort into making a fun game but then decided that might sell too well

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Jeff had some real bad hair stylings back in the day, in the old days. I'm glad he doesn't now.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Checking out libib thanks to the jeff jar, the app makes it real fast to scan in batches, and each lookup is quick. It's definitely a step up from the half hour i tried to use Delicious a decade ago, dragging bunch of boxes over to the imac and holding them in front of the dang webcam for over nine thousand seconds

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

drew leaving, poor west coast team

Soral
May 30, 2009

drew is leaving

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i don't like it

Soral
May 30, 2009

it's very bad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yea ok posted:

drew leaving, poor west coast team

oh god no..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gah!!!!!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

that's actually terrible holy poo poo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I listened through every Patrick episode of the Bombcast but this might be it for me.

Soral
May 30, 2009

what if jeff has to stay home sick one day and there's a podcast that's just jason, rorie and brad

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

time to look up giant bomb west's content output while taking a huge sip of water

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Soral posted:

what if jeff has to stay home sick one day and there's a podcast that's just jason, rorie and brad

then its time for jason to pull out his list of top 50 favorite street fighter characters

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
guess he got dollar signs in those blinkin' baby blues

Soral
May 30, 2009

The Milkman posted:

guess he got dollar signs in those blinkin' baby blues

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to work for giant bomb and save gaming