Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

there's nothing quite as heartening as seeing these dipshits get pooed on wherever they go

This is super sad because it means that the republicans and everyone who fought for ACA repeal did so because the originator was Obama and they didn't want to see a black man be successful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834157016755101696

cool

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

hey we all had to start as white belts ya kno?

this is black belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBGeDOx-CD8

which longshoremans union u in

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Nichael posted:

"If you can answer any of that I'll sit down and shut up like Elizabeth Warren."
holy poo poo

It's really encouraging to see people this angry at the right people for once, but where in the gently caress was this energy and passion on November 8th, 2016? Did people not realize how bad things were about to get if they didn't vote?

ahem, emails and spirit cooking.

But really, no they didn't. And now the AARP is mobilizing them with actual facts about their healthcare and prescription drug coverage disappearing, and everybody is freaking out.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

This is how my dog sits on the couch.

long haired dachshunds are so elegant

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

i wanna see a video of people chasing down their reps at the airports

same but angry dogs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao if anybody thought for a single second he wasn't a Trump guy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

which longshoremans union u in

I was in one but then they disbanded it, if you watched the documentary "The Wire Season 2"

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

.eciN

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

hillary clintion literally said she wanted to gently caress his job and livelyhood

if you recall

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Is Trump still hiding in florida? Give me news you bicth

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

Hahaha, looks even parts of the FOP are starting to realize they might have hosed up by endorsing Trump. This is our local lodge chair, who looks like a Hollywood stereotype of a bloated, corrupt cop, hates BLM, and told people offended by one of his officers having a nazi tattoo 'calm down, it's just an eagle!:

Good job guys!:downsbravo:

Hahahaha. Cops getting hosed over by right-to-work would be some funny rear end poo poo :unsmigghh:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

same but angry dogs

"get back here, you mutt, you don't even have a boarding pass"

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

2016's joe the plumber

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
oh i forgot he's hiding in the dr. ben exibit.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

we want coal jobs
and we want the health regulations to go
then when we get sick
we want free money

gotcha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

i liked when he refused to state who he voted for

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

hillary clintion literally said she wanted to gently caress his job and livelyhood

if you recall

in my fanficyion that ends up turninh his job ibto a beautoful employmwnt submarine

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nichael posted:

"If you can answer any of that I'll sit down and shut up like Elizabeth Warren."
holy poo poo

It's really encouraging to see people this angry at the right people for once, but where in the gently caress was this energy and passion on November 8th, 2016? Did people not realize how bad things were about to get if they didn't vote?

Peop;e really thought that the norms of a functioning society were stable regardless of who was president. Trump rapidly disillusioned them of that.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remember when Clinton had 18 months to come up with an emphatic answer to "coal is dead no matter who you vote for, I'm at least offering a transition", then got the world's most perfectly packaged idiot to ask the question, and still hosed it up?

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Serf posted:

the only bad condiment is horseradish

WRONG!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Australia really beating us in the mobbing against politicans technology race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcwQhrfbt8

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Vertical Lime posted:

2016's joe the plumber

'beautiful human submarines'

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Hahahaha. Cops getting hosed over by right-to-work would be some funny rear end poo poo :unsmigghh:

i hope they end up having to buy thwir own ammo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

holy poo poo

vote apathy is a hell of a drug

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

i told them

i told the obama administration

id work on a death panel for free
Typical big government bureaucracy turning down SIMPLE COMMON SENSE SOLUTIONS.

Yinlock posted:

they realized, but they figured everyone else also realized so hillary would win therefore i don't have to vote/can just write-in dickbutt

turns out numbers don't work like that!!!
It's so depressing. I read that if "didn't vote" was a candidate, the concept of not voting would've won just about every state. How hosed up is that? Australia and Mexico's mandatory voting laws are a good idea, in my opinion.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

No, they didn't. They've had 8 years of a fairly competent if slightly hamstrung fed gov that was neoliberal but at least not actively trying to gently caress them in the rear end.

Now we have president Donald Trump because the dems ran a real bad and uninspiring candidate who thought she had it in the bag.
People have no idea what government is, what it does, or how it functions. I keep saying this but I'll say it again. This ignorance isn't because they are dumb or bad people. It's the confluence of an 1) education system that teaches for tests 2) a culture that downplays the importance of participation in society and democracy 3) a media seeking profit above everything else (butter emails are more profitable than real reporting).

triple sulk posted:

but

her

emails
Is there a vegan alternative to butter emails?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the part of the airport beyond the security checkpoint is sterile

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

oh i forgot he's hiding in the dr. ben exibit.

Xzibit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

Remember when Clinton had 18 months to come up with an emphatic answer to "coal is dead no matter who you vote for, I'm at least offering a transition", then got the world's most perfectly packaged idiot to ask the question, and still hosed it up?

Well at least they can die faster now. The rest of us too :unsmigghh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

yea, the next time they do an "undecided voter" forum they should just instead, not do it

because the options are

1. they are liars, like the guy in the bone zone
2. they are idiots, like the guy in the bone zone

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Quisling posted:

'beautiful human submarines'

god drat it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i believe, unironically have fath, that trump will make america great again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

fits my needs posted:

*in extremely guy getting hosed over voice* yeah, gently caress those guys over too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

"get back here, you mutt, you don't even have a boarding pass"

haha yeah an the dog is real peevish aboutit

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
honestly burn down cnn, abc news, cbs news, fox news, all the news tv networks theyre all poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hey what are your favorite pig-words? Mine are "I smell weed" and "I felt threatened".

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i buy all my fath from jim bakker

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

i believe, unironically have fath, that trump will make america great again

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Shageletic posted:

Australia really beating us in the mobbing against politicans technology race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcwQhrfbt8

Encouraging but god knows how many people would get shot in the face trying somethingnlike this in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also "Hey Mr. Dreamer when did you stop hanging around gangs? Ooops gotta deport you now"

• Locked thread