Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

I mean, she did say poo poo like this. So did Sanders. It's hard to compete with "bing bing bong bong" though. In all seriousness, maybe they should've "bing bing bong bonged" too.

i never heard her give a good answer on the coal thing and I was reading about stuff every day

so at least I would have liked to hear what she had to say more about this. like really drive it home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

but the statue is still there??

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
really
sweet
papilloma
virus

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
nice 99 is just one upside down 9 away from 69

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
give all the retards coal jobs so they get black lung and die. bing bong so simple.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Former Everything posted:

lol, there are two groups of people

1. those who have always known that; and
2. those who immerse themselves in RWM and not only do not know that now but will never know that

the outspoken passion you are seeing across the country is not repubs suddenly becoming informed, lol
It's still crazy that this passion didn't exist in November.

Solarin posted:

1) tell people their hatred and fear are very good and patriotic
2) lie to everyone at all times
aim their hatred and fear at the right places

Internet Webguy posted:

*watches an inspector gadget cartoon*

"we could benefit a lot by adopting that guy's strategy"
i mean, that dude's awesome so no poo poo

eonwe posted:

i never heard her give a good answer on the coal thing and I was reading about stuff every day

so at least I would have liked to hear what she had to say more about this. like really drive it home
I honestly can't remember specifics anymore. I just know that Sanders and Clinton both gave decent answers on tons of subjects when pressed. They got no coverage because of the aforementioned bings and bongs.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

Coming. Soon.

Buy HDs and electronics now :q:

bought a tv and ps4 👌

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vladimir Putin posted:

Uhh that's going to make you lose vs somebody who promises to bring back coal jobs.

well the cat was already out of the bag on the coal jobs being gone by her own admission

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What sweet monuments to Trump do you think we'll get? A bet it's not too late to change the crazy horse mountain in his visage.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i think its an open question what happens when donald trump emphatically does not bring back the coal jobs and it in fact gets even worse

probably they just vote republican and blame people of color but who knows

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Baloogan posted:

Coming. Soon.

Buy HDs and electronics now :q:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I mean he kept the ethanol subsidy and he was weak on China, don't think it will happen.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
almost sex number!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

give all the retards coal jobs so they get black lung and die. bing bong so simple.

FEMA camps

that's one more thing obama didn't make happen

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Feminasty Slut posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

I honestly can't remember specifics anymore. I just know that Sanders and Clinton both gave decent answers on tons of subjects when pressed. They got no coverage because of the aforementioned bings and bongs.

nah i believe that she said it, I just honestly don't remember hearing about that a lot, and it seems like an important thing to discuss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Capital always wins, friends~

the marx bros book????

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

make them work the centralia mine

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

The lie could've been the best of both worlds. "Coal's not coming back, but my solutions will make your regions more powerful than they've ever been before. *ahem* bing bing bong bong"

Nope I don't think that would have worked. They don't want change they just want their old jobs and everything back the way it was.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

EXTREME VETTING

http://www.dailyxtra.com/canada/news-and-ideas/news/us-customs-block-canadian-man-reading-scruff-profile-215531

Canadian man's SCRUFF profile gets him denied entry to US.

quote:

When he went through secondary inspection at Vancouver airport, US Customs officers didn’t even need to ask for his passwords — they were saved in their own system. But André had wiped his phone of sex apps, browser history and messages, thinking that would dispel any suggestion he was looking for sex work. Instead, the border officers took that as suspicious.

A clean phone is suspicious. Changing your passwords is also suspicious.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The perfect politician: a movie/tv celebrity who lies to people for approval but is actually a secret progressive :thinkingemoji:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Feminasty Slut posted:

most of it is mountain removal mining which takes less workers than traditional mining and actually generates more particulate matter for the surrounding population, bing bong so simple

it was really a combination of automation, efficiency and natural gas, either way they are hosed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

i think its an open question what happens when donald trump emphatically does not bring back the coal jobs and it in fact gets even worse

I mean, you answered yourself. Donald will blame the Democrats, brown people, and cucked Republicans (Lindsey! :ohdear:). He'll then win in 2020. And 2024. And 2028.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i want to die

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vladimir Putin posted:

Nope I don't think that would have worked. They don't want change they just want their old jobs and everything back the way it was.

they want the 50's back

every part of the 50's

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Also the death of Mexicanization will be "interesting"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dat kapital by karlo marx forward by stalin marx

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Schnorkles posted:

just more proof of obama still secretly controlling the government, even though trump is responsible for the stuff we like still

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

eonwe posted:

nah i believe that she said it, I just honestly don't remember hearing about that a lot, and it seems like an important thing to discuss

i kind it funny that "coal jobs" has become this national crises for everyone becasue so much of america depends on mining coal rite? rite? rite?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Nichael posted:

I mean, you answered yourself. Donald will blame the Democrats, brown people, and cucked Republicans (Lindsey! :ohdear:). He'll then win in 2020. And 2024. And 2028.

and will be succeeded by Kushner, first of his line, to lead us to the great era of Shadowrun where-in we all get eaten by bug spirits

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Squizzle posted:

dat kapital by karlo marx forward by stalin marx

The Marx brothers were great comedians.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
We must enlighten the poor and annoyed with the bleeding-edge ideas of the civil war era

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i want to improve my diet and beconr more actibe

same

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

and will be succeeded by Kushner, first of his line, to lead us to the great era of Shadowrun where-in we all get eaten by bug spirits

And you will like it chummer!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Woof Blitzer posted:

The perfect politician: a movie/tv celebrity who lies to people for approval but is actually a secret progressive :thinkingemoji:

if a democrat/progressive lies there will be a million news stories attacking them about it

if a republican/fascist lies right wing media won't touch it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

lmebo if you arent a bug spirut

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

if a democrat/progressive lies there will be a million news stories attacking them about it

if a republican/fascist lies right wing media won't touch it
weird that if one side prides itself on being the educated and honourable side it is held to a different standard when it goes off the rails

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I don't understand how they can sell these for $300 while a generic plastic garbage can costs $70.

My metric for value these days is cost of a garbage can.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Don't blame me I voted for Vogel!

E: the death of big D was an inside job chummers, look up the Atlantian Conspiracy on Shadowland! Don't buy the fake news drek on the corp feeds!

ATP_Power fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Feb 21, 2017

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bethamphetamine posted:

EXTREME VETTING

http://www.dailyxtra.com/canada/news-and-ideas/news/us-customs-block-canadian-man-reading-scruff-profile-215531

Canadian man's SCRUFF profile gets him denied entry to US.

A clean phone is suspicious. Changing your passwords is also suspicious.

lol, I always keep my browser / messaging history wiped

thats funny that I'm suspicious because of that instead of just not wanting people rooting through my poo poo if my phone gets stolen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gently caress MY poo poo IN A BUTT ON PAGE 100

• Locked thread