Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

social vegan

m-mother mia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Lizard Wizard posted:

also i bought ciabatta bread like two days ago and it's already moldy :negative:

You gotta eat ciabatta when ya bought it.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ain't no real reason not to, imho. :colbert:

Macnult

eat the ciabatta in the store b/c as long as you hang onto the bag and pay for it when you're done shopping you won't get in trouble

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when life gives you stale bread make croutons

MrWillsauce

or just fuckin eat it like an animal

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MrWillsauce posted:

or just fuckin eat it like an animal

well yeah that too

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

James Johnson, sandwich aficionado, has some good fast talking comercials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxE_KCnO44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB1l4-q47Nc

Mariana Horchata

...and this is my other favorite logistics company commercial from back when commercials were much less serious and more unique and special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtN651Edx0

^actually i once last minute ordered a Pikachu onesie to wear for a onesie party early AM on a Sunday that arrived on Monday via DHL from Guangzhou, China to Boston, USA all and all in little over 24hrs...so there's more than a little truth in that

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Feb 22, 2017

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Munchables posted:

I am also a sick byobber, and I have not seen my so in weeks because of it. Valentines day was lonely and instead of chocolate I had chicken soup. Pls cheer my spirits with puppers and cattes and assorted aminals.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i got an old lady walk today and I'd like to trade it back for a more age appropriate gait can someone point me to the exchange counter

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

deep dish peat moss

You must seek The Gaitkeeper

Mariana Horchata

Munchables posted:

I am also a sick byobber, and I have not seen my so in weeks because of it. Valentines day was lonely and instead of chocolate I had chicken soup. Pls cheer my spirits with puppers and cattes and assorted aminals.

yea i was out sick again today and half to go back tomorrow cause otherwise i officially need a doctors note (and i may have fibbed about having an appt today) - thankfully tho i seem to be on the mend and because i currently have a voice like Christian Bale Batman and a nose that's been rubbed raw with about 2.5 rolls of paper towels (so far) i doubt they will think i was playing hooky and taking a 4 day weekend during the nice weather...

deep dish peat moss posted:

You must seek The Gaitkeeper

oh i wished they posted here more often because they are one of my all time fav posters

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Feb 22, 2017

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hey guys remember that story about the crazy lying girl who faked dying a couple of times? Now she is claiming (to other people, I actually stuck by my decision to not speak to her lol) that she has cancer, and begins chemo at the end of the month

She told this information to Miranda. I work at the facility she said she was going to receive treatment at. She knows I work there. She knows Miranda and I are very close.

She may or may not know that it is illegal to give people someone's identifiable private health information. She may or may not know that it is NOT illegal to tell people truthfully that someone is not, and never has been, entered into the electronic medical records at our facility and has therefore never had an appointment.

I don't understand her end game, because she keeps choosing really dumb things to lie about and makes it so easy to prove that she is lying.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mariana Horchata posted:

...and this is my other favorite logistics company commercial from back when commercials were much less serious and more unique and special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtN651Edx0

^actually i once last minute ordered a Pikachu onesie to wear for a onesie party early AM on a Sunday that arrived on Monday via DHL from Guangzhou, China to Boston, USA all and all in little over 24hrs...so there's more than a little truth in that

"Homeplate, this is Talon Actual, confirming target lock on boogey; do we have a shooting solution?"

"Confirmed, Talon, you are weapons free"

"Roger that command. Talon Actual, Fox One!"

*fires AAMRAM Sidewinder at DHL delivery truck over European airspace*

*debris and burnt packages rain down*

deep dish peat moss

The worst part about being blind and having to use public transportation is living on the bus schedule. I have a class at 7:10 and if I take the bus to campus I can either arrive at 6:40 or at 7:09, I hate being late so I always arrive at 6:40 and twiddle my thumbs for 30 minutes. Well today I'm being a loving daredevil and I'm taking the late bus.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
My buddy demos the cynocular phone vr thing

https://youtu.be/tAKcVxykP7c

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

deep dish peat moss posted:

The worst part about being blind and having to use public transportation is living on the bus schedule. I have a class at 7:10 and if I take the bus to campus I can either arrive at 6:40 or at 7:09, I hate being late so I always arrive at 6:40 and twiddle my thumbs for 30 minutes. Well today I'm being a loving daredevil and I'm taking the late bus.

o k like, i understand screen readers and such, but how do you post when blind? to me it seems like itd be cool if you have a nice chill place like byob to post but i am not seeing how you get from not knowing how to post to finding byob without giving up. no pun intended! sry :ohdear:

I Was The Fury

When he says walk

3D Megadoodoo

I'm gonna cat-sit 17.-19.3. what kind of board games do cats like?

I Was The Fury

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm gonna cat-sit 17.-19.3. what kind of board games do cats like?

Anything with dice or miniatures, from my experience

3D Megadoodoo

I Was The Fury posted:

Anything with dice or miniatures, from my experience

I feel like I should bring extra dice.

I Was The Fury

Jerry Cotton posted:

I feel like I should bring extra dice.

I have at least 3d6 beneath the fridge, potentially a d20 as well but that one isn't mine

3D Megadoodoo

I Was The Fury posted:

I have at least 3d6 beneath the fridge, potentially a d20 as well but that one isn't mine

I just realized I have the old Kimble game from way back when. The dice can't get lost because it's inside the dome. I bet a cat would love the sound of Kimble!

Robot Made of Meat

I Was The Fury posted:

When he says walk

This are good dog pix!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Those little spops look like a snowman

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
p terrible day all around, ty for making me laugh tonight byob and for the puppies

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

p terrible day all around, ty for making me laugh tonight byob and for the puppies

:glomp:

Sorry your way was bad. Try to avoid that in the future!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

Sorry to hear that luvcow!

The Bananana

Luvcow posted:

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

pleh

that's my new expression of disgust and sympathy

ah well, as a wise sage once said, "one day nearer spring"

I Was The Fury

vanisher posted:

Those little spops look like a snowman

I thought they looked like a flexing bicep, if you squint. My favorite spop is the little dot on top of his head

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
king of flooflords xviii coming to a cat tree near you

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

SpaceClown

by FactsAreUseless
i wanna be probated for a ridiculously long time cause i wanna be able to read byob yet i dont want to post anymore, but im afraid the smug mods will just ban me instead and then i wont be able to read byob :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Important decisions need to be made

Thanks for your support

MrWillsauce

vanisher

https://discord.gg/kEVGWNG
https://www.twitch.tv/willsauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado