Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plz sukmardize, any goblibd goblins goblibsvgobliba goblibg oblim gumlons

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is this thread slow on the uptake lately, didn't see it posted

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/834181712783560705

thats his worst yet

wow. are you telling me that liberals plan things out? what a fuckin conspiracy

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

What a tough and mentally stable man

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he says in the video that he has been missing phone calls from trump then encourages him to start a war with google because they are blocking the ad service he uses for promoting fake news

lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i haven't listened yet but the beginning pan shot + sunglasses removal is highly lolworthy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i'm starting to think all those people who said they would have gone totally sanders instead of trump are lying their asses off

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

I wonder if Vilerats mom now knows peace

not until she hears hillary clinton scream

I ABANDONED YOUR SON

I ABANDONED YOUR BOY

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

eonwe posted:

thats his worst yet

so-called activists continue to be active in politics. sad!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hoyly gently caress that's half an hour of Alex complaining while he drives around Austin.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

planning ahead is kind of a foreign notion to the trump white house tho

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

I wonder if Vilerats mom now knows peace

Nah she wont know peace until Lying Crooked Hillary ROTTEN Clinton is behind bars and then murdered.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/834184721663934464

step 1) deport the illegals
step 2) turn america into a raging dumpster fire
step 3) illegals wont want to come back

bing bing bong

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

the sleater-kinney live in paris album owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivZiycI8as

thank

sleater kinney owns imho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Unless it ends with him being T-boned by a semi I ain't watching it

Baloogan ur fillin ur head with loving trash between pill vendor rantings and anime

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Is Alex Jones a true believer in his stuff or is he more a character like Glenn Beck?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

just in case you needed more proof president retard is just quoting Fox News all day, this story literally ran on a Fox round table like five minutes before this tweet

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm not sure that man should be driving

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
It's not real people with real concerns until there's colonial cosplay involved, duh

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mormonpartyboat posted:

bing bing bong

wanna see trump turn on the farmers and businesses

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

bing bing bong

lol this has been proposed a few times but weirdly enough, corporate-owned politicians shoot it down every time. Can't imagine why!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe posted:

thats his worst yet

yeah, because trump probably literally doesn't plan a single thing himself anymore.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm very worried for the day one of these morons on Fox realizes they could probably just say into the camera 'a real tough and cool president would just nuke Iran' and it'll probably happen in an hour

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

an invisimle goblik

lemme sleepin yr giblon

bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin bustin goblijs goibslums gpblybs goblibs gobliva gobluvd gpblibs makes me feel bustin bustin bustin invisobl bed

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

not until she hears hillary clinton scream

I ABANDONED YOUR SON

I ABANDONED YOUR BOY

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
Hey, my new representative is a total coward! He knows what will happen. http://www.registerstar.com/news/article_3cd58d6e-f591-11e6-bee9-5bcdbf575d74.html

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Punish people for hiring illegals? I wonder why the GOP never thought of that before.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

mormonpartyboat posted:

bing bing bong

Hey Bill stumbled upon an actual solution, except no politician in the loving country wants to be the one to go after farmers and small businesses

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if trump was really concerned about jobs he could round up a ton of migrant workers easy and we could have Americans taking those jobs for what I assume are fair pay and working conditions

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

just in case you needed more proof president retard is just quoting Fox News all day, this story literally ran on a Fox round table like five minutes before this tweet

Where better to get your news from? It's not like he's the loving president or anything.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Remember in 2009 when all those people showed up to yell at town meetings and wave teabags around without any organizing at all

That sure was weird, right

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snoremac posted:

Is Alex Jones a true believer in his stuff or is he more a character like Glenn Beck?

a little from A, a little from B and mental illness plus a life of non-FDA approved supplement.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Man how much fun would it be to scream at McConnell? Those people who got to berate him at that town hall are going to be politically active for the rest of their lives just searching for a high that approaches that

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

(((liberal activists)))

at least he didn't mention Soros by name

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

i'm starting to think all those people who said they would have gone totally sanders instead of trump are lying their asses off

Yup, which makes the Bernie would have one people even more funny lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

next tweet will be about the opportunity for reverse mortgages and the genius of the gutter helmet system

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

Man how much fun would it be to scream at McConnell? Those people who got to berate him at that town hall are going to be politically active for the rest of their lives just searching for a high that approaches that

stand up at the town hall and just stare into his cold dead eyes while masturbating

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ooo the way his lower lip bulges out with rage as he sticks his tongue into it. god drat what an amazing actor

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Baloogan ur fillin ur head with loving trash between pill vendor rantings and anime

my head is v well aligned tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
When you think about it, Trump is just plagiarizing all of his tweets from Fox News & Morning Joe. No original ideas, SAD!

• Locked thread