Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Benne posted:

I still know nothing about Ember's character beyond "has red contacts, maybe a werewolf?"

Her UpUpDownDown appearance was really likable. But yeah there's not much on NXT or for her character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
The problem isn't her character (Asuka is literally "Japanese badass" and she seems to be doing fine), it's just that she hasn't got an angle since she debuted. Maybe after Asuka kicks off the Aussie's heads once and for all she can get into the mix with Asuka and Cross, I think that would make for some Four Horsewomen-level matches again.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Roddy gave one of the worst promos I've ever seen.

I don't think that promo was that bad at all. He had confidence and he didn't stumble it portrayed his character motivation. It did exactly what it needed to do. Was it well written or interesting? Not really but to say it was one of the worst promos you've ever seen is silly.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The tag title feud is the best thing going in NXT right now. It reminds me of some of the old school 3-way tag feuds WWF used to have, like Harts/Rockers/Demolition, or any variation of that with Powers of Pain/LOD/Brainbusters all going after the belts at the same time.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

The_Rob posted:

I don't think that promo was that bad at all. He had confidence and he didn't stumble it portrayed his character motivation. It did exactly what it needed to do. Was it well written or interesting? Not really but to say it was one of the worst promos you've ever seen is silly.

"Well the, step, sceptics, all the people have a little....I'm sorry, can we do that again"
"well, it's live, pal"

sticklefifer posted:

The tag title feud is the best thing going in NXT right now. It reminds me of some of the old school 3-way tag feuds WWF used to have, like Harts/Rockers/Demolition, or any variation of that with Powers of Pain/LOD/Brainbusters all going after the belts at the same time.

Especially since NXT have for a long time done a thing were precisely 1 viable contender for a super long period.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BillieKayWWE/status/833352531556368384

Tye turned 36 today and thus earns an automatic NXT title shot.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Roddy gave one of the worst promos I've ever seen.

My skin used to crawl when he did promos in the No Remorse Corp. in ROH. Was it worse than that??

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/wrestling/os-wwe-revival-tag-team-20170219-story.html

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Locker room leader:

https://twitter.com/WWEfemalefacts/status/834160045516550145

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when the facts are female >>>>

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Liv feels completely directionless right now but this thing they posted on the NXT instagram is a thing that needs to be on my TV.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Montez should be doing the dance.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Liv Morgan needs to turn heel cause she is completely boring as a face.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Montez should be doing the dance.

He should be doing that dance at literally all times.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPK-r-7FnE https://twitter.com/KillianDain/status/834258080376430592

rovert fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 22, 2017

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Tonight is the NXT UCF tapings. The atttendance at show will be interesting (bad).

Tapings will set up the Takeover Orlando card. Advertised for the show are Ohno vs Roode for the NXT title and Nakamura vs TJ Perkins

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Tonight is the NXT UCF tapings. The atttendance at show will be interesting (bad).

You aren't kidding. I tried to buy six (the maximum) of the best available seats and it's giving me second row on the floor.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

rovert posted:

Nakamura vs TJ Perkins

NXT sucks

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

I dunno man, TJ Perkins eating a stiff Kinshasa sounds pretty neato to me.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
So, is TJ Perkins irrelevant now? He only won the title in the first place because Ibushi and ZSJ didn't want to sign and I feel like the WWE really underestimated Gallagher and Kendrick

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

He's not irrelevant there is just way more people I would rather have face Nakamura.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I hope TJ Perkins beats Nakamura with a kneebar to the injured knee

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

10 out of 10 times I'd rather see Tozawa v. Nakamura, or Brian Kendrick v. Anyone. poo poo, that Ibushi match made me believe Kendrick could actually win, it was wonderful.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

flashy_mcflash posted:

You aren't kidding. I tried to buy six (the maximum) of the best available seats and it's giving me second row on the floor.

How? Is Florida just burned out on NXT?

Meanwhile, both Chicago shows from last year sold out in seconds. They should just come here to a decent arena

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
:lol: at Liv Morgan's new Toon Squad gear

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Billie Kay's whole look makes her look like Peyton's mom.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

post liv's gear

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/DivaCelebLover6/status/834578306544521216

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I laughed out loud at the Jose/Roode arm-wringer spot.

I really hope that Jose doesn't get lost in Dancing Gimmick Limbo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

go liv go

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm halfway through the episode and I don't recall hearing Percy Watson once

Dunne/Andrews is really good btw

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

why wouldnt peyton and billy kay just double-team everyone the whole time?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ohno! :woop:

"Mr Ohno.... if that is your real name!?!"

Benne posted:

I'm halfway through the episode and I don't recall hearing Percy Watson once

I seriously constantly forget he's a commentator.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Peyton's perfectplex bridge is gnarly

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
NXT was cool tonight. Hero was wearing his I feel like Pablo parody shirt he was selling and that's pretty cool.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah I just watched NXT and man, Pete Dunne vs Mark Andrews was loving awesome. I was on the edge of my seat watching that match.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/834576803599626244 https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/834577557831958530

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Astro7x posted:

How? Is Florida just burned out on NXT?

That's the only explanation that makes sense to me. I understand why they're there so much but I hope the poor attendance here makes them give Florida tapings a rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

ironic that his opponent was Blink 182: the wrestler

• Locked thread