Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mormonpartyboat posted:

shut your fuckin mouth, the county line's beef ribs own

sorry about your cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Gringostar posted:

you say that like he wouldn't love it

i don't think baloogan likes milo. after years of inspecting sewers i imagine he's pretty good at grading pieces of poo poo and milo isn't up to snuff.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

i don't think baloogan likes milo. after years of inspecting sewers i imagine he's pretty good at grading pieces of poo poo and milo isn't up to snuff.

Baloogan has reconciled his loss of faith in people for them being revealed as grossly active in the culture that supports sexual assault before, he can do it again

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

That DICK! posted:

Benghazi Truth: Vilerats Mom Looks like Steven Tyler

didnt the GOP out and out lie to her about it,(plus clintons apology was kinda lovely)

GobiasIndustries posted:

Dunno if this was posted earlier but :lol: he didn't say poo poo about that Canadian Mosque shooting and won't make any official statements re: rising antisemitism but he fuckin' puts this out.
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834152565411573761

of course, he does. i was wondering what he would do once i heard that.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Date: "We can get tickets on Row H. How many rows back is that?"

Me [immediately]: "8."

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i don't watch any of the correspondents :/ (aside from carl the cuck slayer I guess lol)

I really hope milo doesn't go to infowars

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here i located this for you: https://goo.gl/maps/7hQjzBzWN2r

looks like they've added a sponsor since may

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

🎵frwaky ghost bed🎵
holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

I jumped to a random point in this video and-"CLARENCE THOMAS WAS CALLED IN CAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY OTHER CONSERVATIVE BECAUSE THEY KILLED THE OTHER ONE, HE WAS TOLD SHUT UP OR IT'S OVER, YOU SHUT UP OR IT'S OVER THEY THREATENED HIM, THEY SAID WE'LL KILL YOU, AND THOMAS WANTED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY, THEY THREATENED HIS LIFE, THEY TOLD THOMAS SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH OR WE'LL KILL YOUR rear end, STOP RULING LIKE THIS OR YOU'LL BE DEAD, AND THEN THEY KILLED THE OTHER GUY SCALIA CAUSE HE WOULDN'T GO ALONG WITH IT, THAT'S THE FUCKIN' poo poo WE'RE DEALIN' WITH PEOPLE!!!!!"

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Dapper_Swindler posted:

didnt the GOP out and out lie to her about it,(plus clintons apology was kinda lovely)

of course, he does. i was wondering what he would do once i heard that.

yeah vr is rolling in his grave because he was a good dude.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

snoremac posted:

I jumped to a random point in this video and-"CLARENCE THOMAS WAS CALLED IN CAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY OTHER CONSERVATIVE BECAUSE THEY KILLED THE OTHER ONE, HE WAS TOLD SHUT UP OR IT'S OVER, YOU SHUT UP OR IT'S OVER THEY THREATENED HIM, THEY SAID WE'LL KILL YOU, AND THOMAS WANTED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY, THEY THREATENED HIS LIFE, THEY TOLD THOMAS SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH OR WE'LL KILL YOUR rear end, STOP RULING LIKE THIS OR YOU'LL BE DEAD, AND THEN THEY KILLED THE OTHER GUY SCALIA CAUSE HE WOULDN'T GO ALONG WITH IT, THAT'S THE FUCKIN' poo poo WE'RE DEALIN' WITH PEOPLE!!!!!"

souns reasonable

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

snoremac posted:

I will personally murder anybody who stopped Clarence Thomas from fleeing the country and vacating his SCOTUS seat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

As a nite crew poster during day crew, I *glows and explodes to sparks, is propelled back to the 1990s*

get high :4/0

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

clarence thomas would never leave the country

he's an amalgam of originalism and laziness

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

i still can't get over the fact that he went over a decade as supreme court justice without actually saying a god damned word

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
What are the best satanic rituals to perform in order to cause Trump to stroke out on live TV?

Do I need fresh virgin blood or something? My pentagram is kinda dried up now and the candles are just puddles of wax in my basement. The goat ate my couch and I had to let it free in the back yard or else he would have ruined my bed too.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, tia.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i find it hard to believe that republicans would lie to anyone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like seriously Jones gimme the names of these people who stopped Clarence Thomas from fleeing and I'll take care of them for you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

What are the best satanic rituals to perform in order to cause Trump to stroke out on live TV?

Do I need fresh virgin blood or something? My pentagram is kinda dried up now and the candles are just puddles of wax in my basement. The goat ate my couch and I had to let it free in the back yard or else he would have ruined my bed too.

urine of a russian prostitute would probably work well

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

if you get the goat pregnant then trump will become pregnant as well, but only if the goat is male.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

like seriously Jones gimme the names of these people who stopped Clarence Thomas from fleeing and I'll take care of them for you

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

And she's gonna have a pic taken of her and Donny laughing it up

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shugojin posted:

i still can't get over the fact that he went over a decade as supreme court justice without actually saying a god damned word

with his mouth maybe, but that rear end speaks volumes

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

you need a nazi's pineal gland for that one iirc

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

i don't think she condones incest

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/834194471227162624

Yeah, this is fine and not at all unsettling

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Utz posted:

you need a nazi's pineal gland for that one iirc

i think sacrificing bannon will yield bonus results in that case.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_wL1GfS72E

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
itd be cool to find out the origin on how george soros became the boogey man to republicans

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/834125541359882240

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

itd be cool to find out the origin on how george soros became the boogey man to republicans

You'd probably have an easier time of it if you instead asked, "what makes this man different from the billionaire centrists the right DOES support?"

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Epic High Five posted:

He said he cannot reveal his *two* sources, I guess because else they'll get them like they got that guy Scalia :ohdear:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/834168428600684544

Not the onion

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/lisa_bove/status/834076821486522369

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm getting irl mad yo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

hahaha god drat

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Epic High Five posted:

The farmers paying those poo poo wages for back breaking work always say like, "I did this work when I was a kid for half what I'm paying" but never seem to realize that everything is like 10x more expensive now and that minimum wage back then went way, way further

nah they do realize that it's just a bunch of cognitive dissonance to save a nickel

it's along the same lines as "what do ya mean slaves have it bad? they get 3 meals a day, a bed to sleep in and a roof over there head for free. man, i wish i was a slave" sort of nonsense

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

jews

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

What, like they're gonna make a declaration that everyone in the room is now a mind meld of fascists?

Actually that's not far off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

It's mainly because he funded various bad dem 3rd way groups.

• Locked thread