Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

RealFoxy posted:

Why are they so afraid of having another AJ/Cena match at Wrestlemania? Cena's been on fire since he had the US Title and it kind of makes me wish he'd do that again.

The rumor going around would be that Nikki is retiring from being a full time wrestler because her neck and back is still hosed up, and that her last match is going to be a mixed tag with Cena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Didn't Brie have the same problems Nikki currently has?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Eli Wiggum posted:

Didn't Brie have the same problems Nikki currently has?

I think Brie was more about getting a family started with Bryan ASAP so his frustration at not being allowed to wrestle anymore doesn't boil over and he goes to Japan and gets his brains permanently scrambled with a strong style kick to the back of the head.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I too am excited for Bryan/Shibata

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

every once and a while enzo gets off a good one liner, like the first time he called someone chicken tenders, but ever since being on raw it's kind of been the same old same old and his in-ring style seems to be "run into something and knock self out."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Venomous posted:

I too am excited for Bryan/Shibata
same but unironically

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
lol @ the way to honor nikki's career being a mixed tag match

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Efexeye posted:

i'll bet cass could cut a pretty decent promo if they took the enzanchor off his neck. he's got that brooklyn tough guy accent and seems relatively coherent. Enzo has a really funny one liner sometimes (that I bet half the crowd doesn't get) but in general it's just marble-mouthed garbage

I never understood the shtick he's doing with his slow talking, since in outside interviews he's really eloquent and speaks very well and it's like, why are you doing this to yourself

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Raw is really cool when you work from home an can just get paid while watching it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/834085351132114944
So I think this is where they set up the Miz/Cena and Ambrose/Corbin and have Harper and AJ be the final two?

my bold prediction is that smackdown is gonna be good

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I never understood the shtick he's doing with his slow talking, since in outside interviews he's really eloquent and speaks very well and it's like, why are you doing this to yourself

enzo is the fast talker and cass is the slow talker.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

St Evan Echoes posted:

same but unironically

who said I was being ironic

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Food Court Druid posted:

They could also just not have them do a 5-minute promo every week but hey, three hours. Right now E&C and New Day both feel like SNL recurring characters that have gone on way too long.

Oh my, they're Gilly!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

Heresy.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

hosed up if true

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Golashes posted:

nikki's career

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

holy poo poo are we really getting Luke Harper v. Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania? what's even the angle with Orton now, would he help Luke or Wyatt or what.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

MinibarMatchman posted:

holy poo poo are we really getting Luke Harper v. Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania? what's even the angle with Orton now, would he help Luke or Wyatt or what.

either he's going to make it a triple threat and steal the victory from Bray at the last second (therefore embarrassing the Wyatt Family for the fourth Wrestlemania in a row) or he's going to screw Lesnar out of winning the UC against Goldberg by making that match a triple threat

either way, Randy won't be in a singles match

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iGvHHjNtzg

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cena is so embarrassed.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

:same:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I hate to break it to you guys, but Luke Harper ain't doing anything important at WrestleMania.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benne posted:

I hate to break it to you guys, but Luke Harper ain't doing anything important at WrestleMania.

Neither someone from SD im afraid.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Benne posted:

tell me that again when a hundred thousand harpermaniacs are screaming YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH at the superdome, brother

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Nikki and Brie are cool and good at YouTube.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DoctorGonzo posted:

Neither someone from SD im afraid.

AJ is wrestling a McMahon

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exploded mummy posted:

AJ is wrestling a McMahon

Benne posted:

ain't doing anything important at WrestleMania.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So Bryan keeps posting Instagram videos of him working out with captions about getting back to what he used to be. Did he somehow secretly get cleared? Or is he just getting back in his old conditioning for fun?

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Phenix Rising posted:

So Bryan keeps posting Instagram videos of him working out with captions about getting back to what he used to be. Did he somehow secretly get cleared? Or is he just getting back in his old conditioning for fun?

He's been doing amateur weightlifting competitions for a while. I imagine that as long as he isn't regularly landing on his spine, he's just trying to get back to his old physical fitness levels.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Enzo and Cass are good when Cass is throwing Enzo around like a nunchuck.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Phenix Rising posted:

he's getting ready for when his wwe contract expires and he can go wrassle

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I still think there's some fun to be had in an Enzo and Cass vs New Day feud. They've gone stale but there's still an ember there.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcH65VNEo9k

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
Bryan's a guy that went straight out of highschool to spend 18 years making a living with his body, he's gonna pick up another (hopefully non-contact) sport.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

they are clearly fashion midshipmen

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Enzo is still cool you loving dorks.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

rare Magic card l00k posted:

WWE's developmental system is god awful.

ding ding ding ding

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

ding ding ding ding
Too bad they have too many people and too big of a ego to do the NJPW system of having talent going on excursion and wrestling over and over

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Phenix Rising posted:

Or is he just getting back in his old conditioning for fun?

Bryan: I realized that at my current level of fitness I might only be able to go at full pace for 90-120 minutes before getting very slightly tired, and I can't let myself fall apart like this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Phenix Rising posted:

He's been cleared by a few doctors, including his own. WWE doctors will never clear him though, hence why he still has a contract and can say whatever he wants on Talking Smack. If he didn't have a contract, he'd definitely be somewhere wrestling.

• Locked thread