Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:420:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thatll get u hosed

don't smoke DJT, too high in ammonia & it makes you want to bang your daughter it's hosed up poo poo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Haha his baby liberal engineer covens are going to spill their lattes in anger on their private bus commutes from sf

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

old sa never burned out baby!!

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i still have not heard cuck in the wild offline :(

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol imagine running against a man who knows everything you and your friends have ever said or done

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

nice self-own

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i saw an old white woman tell this black dude who is a regular at my bar "ALL lives matter" after he had talked about a police shooting (forget which one this is la) like it was some sick profound mic drop worthy thing to say and it deosnt really work in real life and actually makes you look like a real rear end in a top hat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The super ridiculous experimental beers and like brandywines tho

I respect those

I just don't ever see myself sitting down after a long day and being like, "BARKEEP, one pint of whatever is like 5 bucks and super loving bitter please"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

🤔

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you dont get 50 trillion likes without makin some frownies

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

historically, it's kinda weird that our news media tries/pretends to be nonpartisan. for a long time in our history, every single newspaper was somewhere between "self-described supporter of a party" and "literally run by people in a party."

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you can't beat the guy who knows everything about you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

lol if you're still on social media in 2017

as i post on a dead gay obscure comedy forum

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Killing Irony

Rawr Dinosaur
Feb 10, 2012
ok thread good. why so many posts?

Trump is not good :nono:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

canuck

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Baloogan posted:

come to WNY my northern friend, and bask in the glory of unreformed racism finally allowed to spread its dark wing and spread it's pestilence unfettered

honestly, don't come here, the white people are dreadful

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

i saw an old white woman tell this black dude who is a regular at my bar "ALL lives matter" after he had talked about a police shooting (forget which one this is la) like it was some sick profound mic drop worthy thing to say and it deosnt really work in real life and actually makes you look like a real rear end in a top hat

I do this to but usually after somone says Blue Lives Matter

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Baloogan posted:

hang out on a college campus and you'll overhear it being said by guys who definitely have never hosed anybody.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

logikv9 posted:

Yeah I mean we couldn't even beat the guy who knows very little about basically anything at all so

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

buy a chicken (i mean a live one)

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Rawr Dinosaur posted:

ok thread good. why so many posts?

Trump is not good :nono:

it's nite crew. you have to post to keep the sun from rising prematurely

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

hello ther eis a movie about my life because i am such a notorious sociopath who got where i am by loving over every person i know i trust ill have your vote

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

logikv9 posted:

tell that to Julius Caesar, and his friend BRUTUS ? ??

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
zuck aopparently wrote a big public paper about the role of social media in the public sphere and even the npr hosts were saying "yeah lol seems like his unintended argument is that facebook should be the totallity of our internet experience and zucker feels like he should be our digital king for some reason"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
so did everyone decide that O&R is actually milo cause it kinda makes sense

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Ugh, didn't Middle America watch that ESPN 30 for 30 documentary about the USFL? How the gently caress do you miss that, people??! :rolleye:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm ready for president ken bone

lol, despite looking like a rough around the edges boomer, he's literally not old enough

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

buy a chicken (i mean a live one)

lol i was up in rural BC this last while and theres like 30 checkens p close

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

if you've never felt the cold, soul-piercing stare of a chicken fall upon your person you should just probate yourself now, 'loogan

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm8QCUpFPrg

:stare:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

hang out on a college campus and you'll overhear it being said by guys who definitely have never hosed anybody.

i haven't been on a colledge campus since i inspected the storm drains on one years back

people like, wandered by to watch us do poo poo at 3 am

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
man, after all the recent 'milo yiannopoulos: internet supevillain' and 'who is this dapper provocateur controversially upending the media landscape?' pieces it's real nice to finally see a mainstream article calling him out for the vacuous self-promoting shill that he is:

"The Guardian posted:

Most people who are no-platformed or shamed on Twitter didn’t set out to inspire outrage, but outrage is Yiannopoulos’s lifeblood; without it, he is nothing. He boasted that being banned from Twitter made him more famous than ever, and endeared himself to mainstream conservatives when protesters shut down his appearance at UC Berkeley on 1 February. (At previous campus events, he had targeted individual students for harassment.) Even Trump, the US’s first troll-in-chief, tweeted his support. CPac billed him as a “brave conservative standard-bearer” and an “important perspective”, not because he said anything valuable but because protesters hated him. That’s the level to which the debate over free speech has sunk.

So what is his “important perspective”? What does he stand for? It’s telling that he was banned from Twitter (no easy feat) for ringleading a campaign of harassment against actor Leslie Jones for the crime of daring to appear in the female-led reboot of Ghostbusters – hardly a vital cause. He is a gay man who hates the gay rights movement. A libertarian who calls an authoritarian president “Daddy”. A vigorous opponent of Black Lives Matter who says he can’t be racist because “I just like loving blacks”. A self-styled second-wave feminist who sells hoodies reading “Feminism is cancer”. A conservative pin-up who claims: “I don’t care about politics.” A writer and speaker who claims his provocative statements are just “facts” while celebrating the “post-fact era”. Penny wrote that she wouldn’t debate him in public, “because I know I’ll lose, because I care and he doesn’t – and that means he has already won”. If he is indeed a supervillain, then he’s Ben Kingsley’s character in Iron Man 3: a shallow, amoral actor who plays the bad guy for money.

How was this smirking void ever taken seriously? He had enablers. Not just CPac, Breitbart and Simon & Schuster, but his editors at the Telegraph, magazines who cooed over him, and every TV producer who booked him to say something outrageous while batting his eyelashes like Princess Diana. Like Trump, he is the logical outcome of a grotesque convergence of politics, entertainment and the internet in which an empty vessel can thrive unchecked by turning hate speech into showbusiness.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol, despite looking like a rough around the edges boomer, he's literally not old enough

wait he's actually under 35? :trumppop:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

if you've never felt the cold, soul-piercing stare of a chicken fall upon your person you should just probate yourself now, 'loogan

i was looking at chickens not 8 hours ago. like, with my own eyes

nothing between us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've probably been closer to a bunch of hens than most "rurals" and I live in the most liberal part of my state

• Locked thread