Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Epic High Five posted:

also wtf is she drinking there

Water? With frozen Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

also wtf is she drinking there

if you have 2 ask........

its piss

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Rubber Tucky posted:

Getting laid is really easy when you relate to the gender you want to have sex with as normal people who, like you, enjoy sex.
This sounds fake. Please disclose your height.

ScrubLeague posted:

Getting laid is super easy all you have to do is find a hooker.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Big Fat Iguana posted:

The incel guys are all too insecure and women-hating to hire a hooker lmao

"Why should I pay for something that I'm entitled to? Ooh, the Pussy Cartel at it again, really taxing the patience of a nice guy like me :argh:"

Al! posted:

if you have 2 ask........

its piss

shaped by

the clearest

piss

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

proof of concept posted:

yeah but it could fly

flying poo poo with swords n poo poo

That wirework was a crime against humanity.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

I used to be an incel and then I started posting joked on the Something Awful forums and the next thing I know I'm married 10 years later.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

lol @ thinking you're an unfuckable genetic mutant because you're 5'7"

bishc im 5'9" and it's like whateve

ya there won't be any scenes of seeing your future mate over a large club crowd or whatever

but women are weird and you can be 5'2" and fat as poo poo and there's thems that will consider you their prefernence bc you make them feel strong and being fat means u are super warm all the time which is a definite thing to people who are cold all theitme

i'm a 5'7" non college degree having chud that has a hot wife with a masters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

not totally serious but i kinda hate my job despite the pay and i spend most of my time alone

donald j trump being president doesn't help
president trump helps my soul find solace

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Rubber Tucky posted:

Getting laid is really easy when you relate to the gender you want to have sex with as normal people who, like you, enjoy sex.

big if true

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the black husserl posted:

i was short (incel) as gently caress until i got that bonesaw leg extension surgery from gattaca (1970). now i'm sexhaving, bluepilled and ready to resist trump. short ppl = trump supporters?

poss.

the internet detectives will look into this and corroborate this with twitter backlogs

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Slamhound posted:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Slamhound posted:

That wirework was a crime against humanity.

I would like to know more about the standard for wirework you are using to make this judgement

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JEST finished a re-reading of Heart of Darkness and it's a real good book because it's a very, very, very rare glimpse on the economic machinations that supported the foppish and gossiping lovely genocidal heart of the goddamned poo poo loving idiot moron fuckwits tat make up Victorian hurr hurr literature like Little Women and poo poo

that said, its' also a lot like getting beating for 3 hours with a baseball bat labeled "literal metaphorical bat"

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Me: fur is bad, fur looks better on a live animal than a dead coat. Kill fur-coat wearers *throws paint*

Also me: holy poo poo mink yarn EXISTS I must order some for the knitter in my family!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Me: fur is bad, fur looks better on a live animal than a dead coat. Kill fur-coat wearers *throws paint*

Also me: holy poo poo mink yarn EXISTS I must order some for the knitter in my family!!!

capitalist

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SHAME SHAME SHAME SAME SAME HSAHE SHAME SHAME SHAME SAHMES ASHEM

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Baloogan posted:

president trump helps my soul find solace

Free-floating bigotry doesn't qualify as "soul."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dudes have it so easy, women are trained by our culture from birth to accept men despite their physical shortcomings, whereas a man who accepts a women for her mind only is treated like a frreak

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Big Fat Iguana posted:

so this is what trump's america is like

unbelievable

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

dudes have it so easy, women are trained by our culture from birth to accept men despite their physical shortcomings, whereas a man who accepts a women for her mind only is treated like a frreak

this man is clearly on cocaine cuz he so woke

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how do u sit in front of an internet all day and not find people on the internet who are horny and will gently caress u

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

proof of concept posted:

I would like to know more about the standard for wirework you are using to make this judgement
The standard is:

Crouching Tiger = poo poo Tier

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

this man is clearly on cocaine cuz he so woke

man i miss stimulants no joike

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Slamhound posted:

The standard is:

Crouching Tiger = poo poo Tier

plz elaborate

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

deadgoon posted:

how do u sit in front of an internet all day and not find people on the internet who are horny and will gently caress u

It is literally the easiest thing I don't understand.

Unless these guys, and just bear with me for a second, have insanely unrealistic standards of beauty.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

sorry about ur ugly wife :(

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

man i miss stimulants no joike

why stop??

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

holy poo poo this

look at 99% of sitcoms

dude has a beer gut and his wife is thin yet loves him for who he is

incels expect 10's to be lined up around the block for them and are shocked... shocked to learn that no one likes to be around a sad sack of self pity

well, they would be if they were capable of self reflection and could learn anything

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

why stop??

they're prescribed and I currently have no insurance

Orkin Mang posted:

sorry about ur ugly wife :(

single atm :(

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Turdfuzz posted:

why stop??

death

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
stimulants are great if you put a good value on a good night's sleep, so that way you don't string yourself out all the time. stimulants are less good for those of us who never want to sleep, because then you'll become a zombie

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lmao
but seriously folks

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:catstare: @ thread

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fkn incel

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

stimulants are great if you put a good value on a good night's sleep, so that way you don't string yourself out all the time. stimulants are less good for those of us who never want to sleep, because then you'll become a zombie

last go-around they put me on Vyvanse and while it's a for sure legit drug, 16 hours of heart pumping stims is way morethan I fuking wanted anythign to do with

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Turdfuzz posted:

lmao
but seriously folks

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

yea but u get poo poo done poo poo u didnt even kno needed to be done or should have been done but u fucken did it man

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yaya gwhy dont u go gently caress a bear like ur canadian literature strongly encourages

dare i say

eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

That DICK! posted:

i'm 6'1 and i'm terrible

I'm the exact same height as Jeb! irl.

• Locked thread