Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

katkillad2 posted:

I wish I didn't have such a hardon against Bestbuy, but I'm going to get some perverted satisfaction come Switch release time from the people who swear off Bestbuy for good after they got screwed out of their Switch pre-order or it turns out they didn't literally have an infinite supply of pro controllers.

Shut up you fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Bomberman is a fantastic series and I can't wait to play Super Bomberman R!

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

FPzero posted:

:siren: Be warned: The WiiU version of Breath of the Wild has apparently leaked and people are already pulling assets from the game. If you want to remain unspoiled, be wary over the next week.

If this is true we are all hosed, no way it doesn't get spoiled with 9 days left.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

spoiler: link is a girl

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Right now it's just one guy posting costumes and a bunch of script kiddies begging for a decryption key.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

spoiler: link is a girl

nice

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

You are all invited to my rooftop barbecue. Does anybody have dietary restrictions I need to know about?

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bongo Bill posted:

You are all invited to my rooftop barbecue. Does anybody have dietary restrictions I need to know about?

I can only consume the blood of my enemies.

And occasionally a pina colada.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

I only eat sunlight.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Bomberman R will be good.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anidav posted:

Bomberman R will be good.

BaghdaAnidav

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Aussie Bomber Gewn Team Vs Wanker Non-Aussie Bomber Gewn Team

kgo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It'll be like the World Cup, but with arseholes who want to blow the poo poo out of each other

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

i only eat fire emblem

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Infinitum posted:

It'll be like the World Cup, but with arseholes who want to blow the poo poo out of each other

ISIS world champions

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ever been blown by an Aussie?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Infinitum posted:

Ever been blown by an Aussie?

Yes

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I spent my evening enjoying the good old Wii U. Its days are very numbered but it's been a good companion.

Mainly because Splatoon is really loving fun

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I just realized, looking at the embargo dates, we're not getting a Direct or anything official from Nintendo before launch. It's scheduled in such a way that they're going to let the press do it all for them, for better or worse. Seems pretty ballsy, but I haven't heard any considerably negative accounts of the hardware by people who've used it so far, so maybe it pays off for them.

Pruney
Jul 9, 2012

Sexual attraction in this context is not a part of my programming
I never had the chance to play Splatoon :~(

Also, does anyone know how Breath of the Wild will run on the Wii U? Not shelling more out for a Switch

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Ausgoons, if you really absolutely gotta have the Breath of the Wild Limited Edition, EB Games will have a very limited online run from noon tomorrow (23rd, 12PM).

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Ausgoons, if you really absolutely gotta have the Breath of the Wild Limited Edition, EB Games will have a very limited online run from noon tomorrow (23rd, 12PM).

Doesn't come with a case, and is more expensive then the US version. :lol:

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Pruney posted:

I never had the chance to play Splatoon :~(

Also, does anyone know how Breath of the Wild will run on the Wii U? Not shelling more out for a Switch
The Wii U version hasn't been showcased in a good while, but you can probably expect mostly 30 fps at 720p, with frequent slowdowns when a bunch of stuff is happening.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

The Australian version of Bomberman comes with a framed photo of me and my dog in it

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Anidav posted:

The Australian version of Bomberman comes with a framed photo of me and my dog in it

Is the dog a Switch

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Anidav posted:

Speaking of, I'm kinda surprised that Super Bomberman R's apparently sold out before BoTW did. Granted, that could just be relative batch sizes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Is the dog a Switch

I think he looks pretty close to the Switch Dog .

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Speaking of, I'm kinda surprised that Super Bomberman R's apparently sold out before BoTW did. Granted, that could just be relative batch sizes.
definitely batch sizes

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Botw is close too

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
I have a Rav Power power bank and I bought a 10 foot cable matters C to C. Benson has the cable on his recommended list and some spreadsheet gave the bank a passing grade. So I am going to throw caution into the wind and if poo poo blows up it blows up. As long as its not near my daughter we are good.

Pruney
Jul 9, 2012

Sexual attraction in this context is not a part of my programming

anatomi posted:

The Wii U version hasn't been showcased in a good while, but you can probably expect mostly 30 fps at 720p, with frequent slowdowns when a bunch of stuff is happening.

Thought so. Ugh.

I might just not bother getting it and get a Switch in a year+ time

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I'm getting the Wii U version, just so I can send it off in a high note. I'll get the inevitable Selects budget version for the Switch.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyxhcJqLI4

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I wake up to see the thread has gone nuts with anime. Please lets not argue and derail this way!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone know when Nintendo normally puts up preorders for WiiU stuff on the eshop? Can't be arsed to get Zelda physically.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Ah, only a week until the console Nintendo really should have delayed until the holidays is released

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Sea Sponge Run posted:

Ah, only a week until the console Nintendo really should have delayed until the holidays is released

I'd be out of a job by then, so I'm glad they're releasing it when I have money

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I'd be out of a job by then, so I'm glad they're releasing it when I have money

times are tough. good luck.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Sea Sponge Run posted:

I'm not enamoured with the Switch, but I don't really agree with this. And early launch will net them the Nintendo faithful, and assuming nothing happens that nets them too much bad press they can properly prepare the system for the holidays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sea Sponge Run posted:

You shut your whore mouth

Imma be playing Zelda in a little over a week
God it has all the hallmarks of knocking LttP/OoT off the perch of 'Best Zelda Of All Time'

• Locked thread