Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

Turdfuzz posted:

real long ago tho

Old Mr Pool remembers DPPH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JXSRof0v4w

there's my freaky folk song of the morning...maybe ill post more music l8r if music chat is still going on after my meeting

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
is joanna newsom freak folk? cuz i loving love joanna newsom so i guess i'm into freak folk?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i never posted on 4chan

my preSA home was the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Well I'm done with slate political podcast. Plotz in the episode after the Muslim ban said it would have been acceptable to him if the legislature had passed it instead of it being an eo. He is such a garbage ghoul.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump schedule for today
10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
11:30 am || Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson
12:30 pm || Begins discussions about the Federal budget; Roosevelt Room, Oval Office
4:00 pm || Leads a legislative affairs strategy session

spicey is on for 1:30
https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-9

pence is visiting some caterpillar heavy equipment dealership near st louis and delivering "remarks" at 2:30
https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/vice-president-pence-delivers-remarks-fabick-cat

all times in the one true time zone, US eastern

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Mr. Pool posted:

Old Mr Pool remembers DPPH

:hai:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr Hootington posted:

Well I'm done with slate political podcast. Plotz in the episode after the Muslim ban said it would have been acceptable to him if the legislature had passed it instead of it being an eo. He is such a garbage ghoul.

slate is terrible and they did you a favor

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Mariana Horchata posted:

there's my freaky folk song of the morning...maybe ill post more music l8r if music chat is still going on after my meeting

this is a good song

eonwe posted:

i never posted on 4chan

i think i posted on ETI back in the day

my start on the internet was the 311 Fan Forum so i am deeply steeped in the ways of visor-wearing bros who smoke lots and lots of weed

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

look, there are you rules you have to follow if you want to poo poo on americans

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eonwe posted:

i never posted on 4chan

before sa i was sleepiing in a giant egg waitig for yhe world to truly need me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

quadrophrenic posted:

is joanna newsom freak folk? cuz i loving love joanna newsom so i guess i'm into freak folk?

freaky folk harp

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

eonwe posted:

i never posted on 4chan

Next gen gaming on gamefaqs

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/834410634817200130

timely

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Clarence Thomas posted:

look, there are you rules you have to follow if you want to poo poo on americans

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Mr Hootington posted:

As long as the rules and decorum are followed, it's both Cool And Good.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

before sa i was sleepiing in a giant egg waitig for yhe world to truly need me

premature birth is a tragedy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

freaky folk bed

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Mr Hootington posted:

plotz is a font of terrible opinions, just breathtakingly bad opinions

"hey, maybe corruption is a good thing because it keeps the gears greased! :downs:"

i'm kinda tired of gabfest these days because john dickerson has been a real tepid weenie lately

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

tacodaemon posted:

trump schedule for today
10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
11:30 am || Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson
12:30 pm || Begins discussions about the Federal budget; Roosevelt Room, Oval Office
4:00 pm || Leads a legislative affairs strategy session

spicey is on for 1:30
https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-9

pence is visiting some caterpillar heavy equipment dealership near st louis and delivering "remarks" at 2:30
https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/vice-president-pence-delivers-remarks-fabick-cat

all times in the one true time zone, US eastern

My daily spice dose was bad yesterday. I hope he brings the fire today. I wanna see shoes being thrown

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

premature birth is a tragedy

lmebo nice

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i've never posted on sa

ever before

i'm just an innocent lurker :angel:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

General McMaster seems like a pretty outstanding guy and the opposite of what Flynn embodied

He seems like he's not be too shy about offering his opinion on policies he finds retarded, so :rip: in advance

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ive been listening to this album non stop since 1977

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8NjEspThbE

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
lol if you don't get all your political news mainlined directly into your eyeballs by the Trump thread just lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

lmebo nice

I'm sorry that was uncalled for :(

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump thred is the true and good way to get your Trump news. Trump thred is the light.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

lol if you don't get all your political news mainlined directly into your eyeballs by the Trump thread just lol

all the sources u need are in da op

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

all the sources u need are in da op

lol i dont read that poo poo

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
there is no op because this thread has always existed, forever

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I think the Hennessy killed my cold dead ln cause for 3hrs sleep after being sick the last 3 days i feel good right now...

cognac is truly the most medicinal of the brown liquors :france:

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
trump thread is the #1 source of fake news in america

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm sorry that was uncalled for :(

it was all in good fub friendo, im happy to serve as a comedy prop among pals

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

proof of concept posted:

access to healthcare: a zero-sum game, if you really think about it

entitlement is a disease

one that the rich can afford while you fight for scraps like that and not see the bigger picture

quadrophrenic posted:

its under that "umbrella" of genre ya so she's associated. I rather just refer to things by association than specifics imo

I mean I hate labeling cos people get really spergy about it, and /mu/ took it to insane levels that it was actively and ironically mocked until the sadbrain failsons took it over and started really identifying things by labels correctly and ostracizing people for the minutiae. Sound familiar?

Huh, almost as if there's an echo to the political climate somehow~ :ocelot::grin:

You miss the point of just listening to it and liking it etc.

Mariana Horchata posted:

i already have...thanks to u~

remember when u came into nctv and started dropping FF tunes left and right? ya that was good shiet and most of it ended up in my spotify library

Oh gently caress I did that didn't I, gently caress~ I was drunk and I do not recall that :blush:

Mariana Horchata posted:

Seen. Heard. Absolutely felt :c00lbert:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

Trump thred is the true and good way to get your Trump news. Trump thred is the light.

Turdfuzz posted:

lol i dont read that poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

quadrophrenic posted:

plotz is a font of terrible opinions, just breathtakingly bad opinions

"hey, maybe corruption is a good thing because it keeps the gears greased! :downs:"

i'm kinda tired of gabfest these days because john dickerson has been a real tepid weenie lately

He has and bazelon used to hold David's feet to the fire but she just let this horrendous opinion stand.

The same episode he was arguing how the protests are good but must be brought under control because too much base energy might make Dems shift left or get primaried out. Wouldn't want more partisanship!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

if yr news aint fake then gtfo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/tedfrank/status/834281571712643072

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

"I am a woman who feels independent, I live in section 8 housing, I love Donald Trump, I am a recovering alcoholic of 29 years so I know denial, everyone on MSNBC is a liar. Abraham Lincoln was hated when he was president, Donald's legacy will be the same. I wish the media would stop focusing on the negativity, I've spent many years paying spiritual penance and I wish Matt Lauer would look in a mirror one day and see what he really is. My brother was killed in vietnam and he wrote me a letter that said we're fighting with one arm tied behind our back, we need to give them the resources they need"

CSPAN viewer calls are a terrifying peek into the American psyche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:smugdon: "Georgie just really took it to that cherry tree huh? Folks, gotta say what did that cherry tree ever do to him? [makes a dismissive hand wave after people laugh on cue] Caman, what did the tree do? If it were me, I'd totally just knock that tree over in one swing. Just rip it out with my hand, bing bing bing, get all the cherries in there. Georgie probably just swung all day at that thing [gesticulates wildly] by the way, I'd swing that in one hit, just swinging swinging George Washy. Terrific guy, really."

• Locked thread