Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

thathonkey posted:

he criticized obama constantly whenever he took a vacation or went golfing

he puts the press in time-out when he golfs to try to hide it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What's your point bozo

You have a virile and strong athletic president who takes care of himself with sports and physical activities. Be glad

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Fat man golf is pretty lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

virile and strong athletic president

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Zzulu posted:

What's your point bozo

You have a virile and strong athletic president who takes care of himself with sports and physical activities. Be glad
He runs his mouth all day lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Big lols

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Bigly Buttocks

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-leaked-audio-clubs-guests-235161

An rear end in a top hat posted:

The supportive crowd ate it up as the relaxed Trump, in his element, gave them a close-up view of how he was setting up the government. “You are the special people,” he told the crowd of about 100 members, who mingled around a sushi station served by a waiter wearing a camouflage “Make America Great Again” cap.

lol poor people voted in a billionaire tax cheat who lives in a golden tower

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Where the hell are today's dumbass morning tweets?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Wandle Shaytham posted:

Where the hell are today's dumbass morning tweets?

is he tanking or improving Ellisons chances with this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/834377364947816448

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Zzulu posted:

What's your point bozo

which canadian poster is this in reference to

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

He's got dumps like a truck (truck, truck)
Thighs like what (what what)
POTUS move your butt (butt butt)
Uh
I think to sing it again
He's got dumps like a truck (truck truck)
Thighs like what (what what)
All night long
Let me see that thong

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Zzulu posted:

What's your point bozo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

McMasters

Wars served: war on terror

loving lmao

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Haven't we all served in the War on Terror?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm sure this will end better than last time

https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/834383784820736002?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
what would it take for Trump to admit to his combover and makeup line

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol god what a world we live in... Just lolling here

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
I work for trump. Gonna try and push that is wrong. God bless. Anyone have a good tip for a real big lol?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Zzulu posted:

What's your point bozo

Haha. Good one. Strong and virile. Next say he's a great speaker. Hahahaha.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
lol he's such a tool. it seems that you can just feed him lines while stroking his ego and later in the day he will have a press conference where he "heard something"

if we don't die in a nuclear holocaust we might all collide with each other or the ground thanks to him i suppose so its a double whammy L O L

quote:

Trump criticizes billions in spending on U.S. air traffic control

Trump said he had been informed that ongoing modernization efforts to the air traffic control system were already obsolete by the pilot of his private jet.

"I hear the government contracted for a system that's the wrong system,” Trump said. "It's way over budget, it's way behind schedule and when it's complete it's not going to be a good system."
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-airlines-comments-idUSKBN15O20R

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
all presidents of the united states are pieces of poo poo, but it's never been so easy to argue it. lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

crazy cloud posted:

all presidents of the united states are pieces of poo poo, but it's never been so easy to argue it. lol

This is a very bad opinion

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lil Peeler posted:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Drunk & Ugly posted:

lol he's such a tool. it seems that you can just feed him lines while stroking his ego and later in the day he will have a press conference where he "heard something"

if we don't die in a nuclear holocaust we might all collide with each other or the ground thanks to him i suppose so its a double whammy L O L

Finally, Trump get's to weigh in on something he's intimately familiar with - the minutia of infrastructure, management, and budget of an incredibly important aspect of the FAA.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Loutre posted:

I work for trump. Gonna try and push that is wrong. God bless. Anyone have a good tip for a real big lol?

Can you confirm if he can read good?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lil Peeler posted:

my dude that's like the least bad opinion i have :buddy:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

crazy cloud posted:

tru.dat

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

just remembered that the man who has supreme command authority over our triad of nuclear deterrence did not, and may still not, know what the nuclear triad is

lol seriously and unironically hoping we can upgrade to the capable, workmanlike lawful evil of a pence/ryan administration sooner than later

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this made me lol

https://twitter.com/flashboy/status/834401805392048129

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
92,000,000 eligible voters didn't vote in NOV, I'm sure a huge percentage of those would've swung the vote in WI, MI and PA to the Democrats. I wonder what kind of Trump idiocy would motivate any of those people to show up in the mid-terms? Mid-terms are even worse than presidential election years too.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Imagine all the politicians in the world who for years, sometimes their entire career, have held themselves accountable to the media, to their voters, to critics in all kinds of mediums. Imagine them clenching their fists in impotent rage as they slowly realize that instead of actually caring about accountability and adjusting their entire political life around that concept, they could have just openly lied about and ignored any and all criticisms they received, if they just promised things they had no intention to ever fulfill. It's pretty lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Welp, time to short my company's stock because I'm pretty sure that's our system his pilot was whining about

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Kuato posted:

92,000,000 eligible voters didn't vote in NOV, I'm sure a huge percentage of those would've swung the vote in WI, MI and PA to the Democrats. I wonder what kind of Trump idiocy would motivate any of those people to show up in the mid-terms? Mid-terms are even worse than presidential election years too.

i mean if you didn't show up when Trump was on the ballot you ain't ever showing up

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
joyous lol when i realize trump is very capable of bringing the world to its 2nd and last nuclear war

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Loin King posted:

joyous lol when i realize trump is very capable of bringing the world to its 2nd and last nuclear war

A hearty chuckle from me

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

he's on track to spend well over 200 times his predecessor on travel expenses lol

we elected a cartoon monopoly bougie pig caricature guy guy and he's gonna live that same lifestyle on the public's dime

while renting his own property out to the secret service who only have to be there because he's the president and thus funneling taxpayer money directly into his companies! which he still hasn't divested from despite telling everyone he would! lol!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

lol if you aren't ready for the fimbulvinter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Prime Minister of Canada can beat up our President. Sad!