Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

500 bad things posted:

just seems like I'm trying to add to this thread and you're trying to poo poo on it

ur poo poo dude
gonna kik ur rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Buncha thievin' Ozarks boys stole my Titan from the Kum & Go parking lot. Y'all are lucky I can't get to where y'all at, because otherwise I'd tan your hides, but good.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's not social anxiety, it's

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

You want a pinkie? I can get you a pinkie, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a pinkie by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These loving amateurs... 

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Shared by someone in their late 20's. "I'm so unique and different for liking this (very mainstream, very popular, very easily accessible) "nerdy" thing!"

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJyMT4ZVQEc

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
more from my favorite facebook hambeast drama queen

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The waist size in this cutsie idealistic cartoon of this girl vs the super dumb hot girl leads me to draw conclusions about why they are really antisocial.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The friendzone is super real. Holy poo poo.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Someone get that guy the suicide hotline number

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

:The cenobites arrive ready to play with their new acquisition. Lincoln looks up from the puzzle box with a glimmer of hope in his sunken eyes. Pinhead catches his gaze and and searches the man's soul in an excruciating flash. The spike-headed monstrosity turns swiftly to face the other cenobites:

"Brothers and sisters, even though this man has opened the box, there is no greater pain we could inflict than to leave him here, doomed to be best friends forever with Miranda."

:The cenobites exit through a glowing portal. Lincoln weeps.:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
facebook.png: ..... Lookin out for the broS

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Holy poo poo that's painful.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
instead of the sassy queen gay man bestfriend basic white girls dream of, she got him. and inside, well, inside he is dying.

imagine being caught in a romcom from the year 2002, but that is actually your life lmao.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Willing to bet Lincoln unironically says m'lady on a frequent basis

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
I hope that dude's gay but is that really a pirate plugin for facebook?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Irradiation posted:

I hope that dude's gay but is that really a pirate plugin for facebook?

It's a language choice on facebook itself. Back in middle school I switched between the leetspeek option and the pirate option because I was a cool loving dude

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I Was The Fury posted:

It's a language choice on facebook itself. Back in middle school I switched between the leetspeek option and the pirate option because I was a cool loving dude

hell, who didn't?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If Facebook existed when you were in middle school, you're too young for this websight

/me checks calendar

o poo poo no it's me I'm an old man

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

If Facebook existed when you were in middle school, you're too young for this websight

/me checks calendar

o poo poo no it's me I'm an old man

Back in my day we used AIM, ICQ, or AOLIM and liked it.

When I was just out of high school it was MySpace that was the new hotness.

I'm only 31, I shouldn't be feeling like a grandpa yelling at those dam kids to get off my lawn..

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
He could be friend zoned against his will, as many poor saps are.

Or he could be completely satisfied cause he's getting better tail from elsewhere, or is banging her friends, or he just doesn't wanna put up with her poo poo in a bf/gf kind of way.

The "is pretty = must want to gently caress it" is true for most goons/internet people but some people manage fine not needing to screw every pretty girl they meet, cause they aren't starving for it. Some don't understand that concept cause they are always starving for it.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

limp_cheese posted:

Back in my day we used AIM, ICQ, or AOLIM and liked it.

When I was just out of high school it was MySpace that was the new hotness.

I'm only 31, I shouldn't be feeling like a grandpa yelling at those dam kids to get off my lawn..

"back in my day we had to write LETTERS and speak to people's FACES what is wrong with these kids?!"

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Jesus loving christ why

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Runaktla posted:

He could be friend zoned against his will, as many poor saps are.

Or he could be completely satisfied cause he's getting better tail from elsewhere, or is banging her friends, or he just doesn't wanna put up with her poo poo in a bf/gf kind of way.

The "is pretty = must want to gently caress it" is true for most goons/internet people but some people manage fine not needing to screw every pretty girl they meet, cause they aren't starving for it. Some don't understand that concept cause they are always starving for it.

there's no benefit to being friends with a female if you don't get sex

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Ein cooler Typ posted:

:colbert: There are benefits tyvm.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

Ein cooler Typ posted:

im glad someone said it

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
My former roommate was my best friend and we wing man'd each other very well, she very directly caused me to hook up with 5 separate girls ranging from cute/pretty to hot.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Runaktla posted:

My former roommate was my best friend and we wing man'd each other very well, she very directly caused me to hook up with 5 separate girls ranging from cute/pretty to hot.
But that roommate is a bit wacko I would never date her, like "well Alfonso came over and we talked and he made me mad so I yelled at him... I just inadvertently keyed his car..." coming out in casual conversation. Umm nope.

But goons often have a range with girls which goes from "tricked a dopey girl once into letting him getting into their pants" to "seething with rage/butthurt since they could not get laid" so I'm not surprised at the responses here imho.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Did you respond to your own post?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
The most truthful red title I have ever seen

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTUIzv-aOqw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Did you respond to your own post?

you must be new to gbs. this the only thread you read?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
like I'm surprised you're shocked at a single self reply in tyool 2017s gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

500 bad things posted:

you must be new to gbs. this the only thread you read?

Look at this 2017 reg date throwing shade

• Locked thread