Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

zegermans posted:

I hate this person so much

wishin this dude all the best in his heroic battle with the mumps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

lmfao at this "human"

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

BTTYRTTY BRTTY BRTTY OF THE BRERRTTTT TRERRTTT REPPTTT

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

zegermans posted:

He looks like he smells like a dirty mop

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

jeff nooo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
A Republican congressman from Arizona defended the construction of a barrier on the U.S.-Mexico border by arguing that a nuclear weapon could be smuggled across a porous border in a bale of marijuana.

Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), whose district is just over 100 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, referenced the illicit drug trade in a discussion Wednesday with CNN’s Brianna Keilar on President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall.

“The reality, Brianna, is that we have to measure all of the costs, ancillary and otherwise, and make the best decision that we can. But I can suggest to you that there are national security implications here for a porous border,” Franks said. “We sometimes used to make the point that if someone wanted to smuggle in a dangerous weapon, even a nuclear weapon, into America, how would they do it? And the suggestion was made, ‘Well, we'll simply hide it in a bale of marijuana.’”

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

prefect posted:

A Republican congressman from Arizona defended the construction of a barrier on the U.S.-Mexico border by arguing that a nuclear weapon could be smuggled across a porous border in a bale of marijuana.

Yo this poo poo seem extra loud to you? *coughs, back begins to light up like godzilla*

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
When will Mexicans stop trying to bring Davy crocketts into America???

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

just lmbo at anyone who is still expecting infrastructure improvements when any and all funds are going to be funnelled to Trump construction for dumb loving wall

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zegermans posted:

are they still punching people in the face

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

What a pissmanbaby

(Not you, I'm referring to pissmander in chief)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

i don't know who he is or what he's done, but i need to give him a wedgie

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Bustin bustin bustin

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

prefect posted:

“The reality, Brianna, is that we have to measure all of the costs, ancillary and otherwise, and make the best decision that we can. But I can suggest to you that there are national security implications here for a porous border,” Franks said. “We sometimes used to make the point that if someone wanted to smuggle in a dangerous weapon, even a nuclear weapon, into America, how would they do it? And the suggestion was made, ‘Well, we'll simply hide it in a bale of marijuana.’”

nah doggggg this is just my cotton djinn, its got more ohms than buddah n i gotta charge extra for each of casper's sheets u rip to pay off the neighbors if u kno what i mean

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tonetta posted:

Bustin bustin bustin

makes me feel good

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/834448391333695488

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

“We sometimes used to make the point that if someone wanted to smuggle in a dangerous weapon, even a nuclear weapon, into America, how would they do it? And the suggestion was made, ‘Well, we'll simply hide it in a bale of marijuana.’”

i would watch this tv show

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

haha the only booth exp he has is crashing on the floor because a chair doesn't want him sitting on it.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i buy my weed by the bale

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

blaze it

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

prefect posted:

Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), whose district is just over 100 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, referenced the illicit drug trade in a discussion Wednesday with CNN’s Brianna Keilar on President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall.

This is so loving dumb I had to google this poo poo, and he actually said this.

What in the ever living gently caress. We are beyond Idiocracy dumb.

Oh god, he has two children. How did he even figure out how to breed.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

this man is very dumb

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Why wouldn't u hide the nuke in something legal? They wouldn't look in there. Owned.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

google bill on capitol hill school house rock

first time I've spit on my keyboard ina while.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nuke my Dank rear end

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/834519007432695810

ALPHA MALES

AMERICA

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Nonsense posted:

Trump is raising taxes on workers who have employee-provided insurance isn't he?

lol can't wait to explain that to my clients next tax season!!!!!!! They already birch enough about Obamacare as it is

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao he certainly has the head shape needed to facilitate those sort of thoughts

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

prefect posted:

The nuclear bomb will be hidden in a bale of marijuana, which will be nested in a wagon of aborted fetuses for sale, which will be carried on a flatbed truck full of illegal gay sex. The driver of this truck will be Elizabeth Warren, sometimes known as Pocahontas. This smuggling will be funded by ACORN and Nancy Pelosi. Illegals will be holding on to the underneath of the flatbed on their way to sanctuary cities. Elizabeth Warren, sometimes known as Pocahontas, will run down any angel mom she passes on her way to the delivery zone in Scottsdale.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Truly touching. Donald is a man of the people who feels our pain, past and present.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
is there a nuclear bale of pot so big that it would get god high?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Nice whip, when do you turn 16?

:hai:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

lol can't wait to explain that to my clients next tax season!!!!!!! They already birch enough about Obamacare as it is

the winning runs right off the toilet seat to us all

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I guess we'll just have to

:smugdog:

smoke them out

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
420..... kilotons

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

new kind of cat posted:

lmfao he certainly has the head shape needed to facilitate those sort of thoughts

Looks like he starting to melt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mariana Horchata posted:

posting on the page of my last car :iiaca:

:420: