Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!
kadyrov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

do u know jenny posted:

remember when trump said the following about a convicted pedophile:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy … He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”"
I've seen this before, it's such a weird little quote that if I was willing to give Trump more credit I'd assume it was meant as a veiled threat to Epstein

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jose posted:

a bigger lol is the other trump thread has unironic pizzagaters lol

LOL!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

do u know jenny posted:

I plan to convert my 401k into bonds only (no stocks) right at around the time that the market usually crashes under a republican president, which going by Regan and Bush, it's at about year 7.

It'd be better if you converted it into 22 LR rounds and a chicken farm.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

thathonkey posted:

nope he just hasnt been confirmed yet

Which means he's going to be my brother in laws boss which is lol as hell. I'm gonna give him poo poo about his retard anti science boss every day.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

scrubs season six posted:

Which means he's going to be my brother in laws boss which is lol as hell. I'm gonna give him poo poo about his retard anti science boss every day.

he isnt going to have a boss as soon as perry takes over

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation

scrubs season six posted:

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

thathonkey posted:

he isnt going to have a boss as soon as perry takes over

He's also an immigrant so hopefully he gets deported for stealing our jobs and wimmins. Then it won't matter as much that the entire department was shut down.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Looke posted:

if we got all world leaders in a ring for a fight to the death, who would win?

heres a video of Justin Trudeau punching someone in the face until they bleed :canada:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc&t=662s

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
heres a video of Justin Trudeau hurling himself down a flight of stairs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2mrFBLzuIs

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

thathonkey posted:

how could you leave betsy devos and ben carson off the list of least qualified cabinet picks

There's something darkly humorous about Ben Carson simultaneously being amazingly unqualified for his cabinet position and also among the least likely to actually destroy his department while in office. Not that I think he'll actually do anything good in the position, just that I think he's going to be sitting in cabinet meetings playing on his phone while Trump ignores the department's existence.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol: Rick Perry, known for starting to wear glasses immediately after Trump called him a big dummy, is going to be in charge of all of our national science labs.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

proof of concept posted:

Jesus christ can I not understand Canadian French for poo poo...

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

proof of concept posted:

Trump would die if he fell down those stairs

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Random Stranger posted:

There's something darkly humorous about Ben Carson simultaneously being amazingly unqualified for his cabinet position and also among the least likely to actually destroy his department while in office. Not that I think he'll actually do anything good in the position, just that I think he's going to be sitting in cabinet meetings playing on his phone while Trump ignores the department's existence.
a lil' extra lol to be had was that ben carson initially turned down the position

and a bonus lol for all the mapleback fans out there:
"electoral reform"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation

Rutibex posted:

Trump would die if he fell down those stairs

going near them alone would give him a heart attack because he's scared of stairs lol

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Looke posted:

if we got all world leaders in a ring for a fight to the death, who would win?

humanity

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

brb starting a crowdfunding effort to open a DC Pizzaria/abuse cult called the "Pizza 'Gator."

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The lid blown off by anonymous informant DeepDish

that's a lollin'

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

popular in florida, no doubt.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

going near them alone would give him a heart attack because he's scared of stairs lol

lmao

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Kjoery posted:

a lil' extra lol to be had was that ben carson initially turned down the position

The fact that he turned down the position because he felt unqualified is astounding considering he ran for loving President.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
drat I had a pretty hot lol remembering that trump is afraid of stairs.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lol epa

quote:

During his tenure as attorney general of Oklahoma, Scott Pruitt, now the Environmental Protection Agency administrator, closely coordinated with major oil and gas producers, electric utilities and political groups with ties to the libertarian billionaire brothers Charles G. and David H. Koch to roll back environmental regulations, according to over 6,000 pages of emails made public on Wednesday.

Lol

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
lol since that guy was in office Oklahoma you can set stock ponds on fire with a lighter and they started having earthquakes. Imagine that type of fun everywhere in the country now haha lmao

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834424180129030145?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Slavery bad. Not good.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the funniest thing about their crusade against the environment and all living things is they profess to be christians while taking a gigantic steaming poo poo all over gods handiwork lol

i hope there is a hell tbh

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

XMNN posted:

the funniest thing about their crusade against the environment and all living things is they profess to be christians while taking a gigantic steaming poo poo all over gods handiwork lol

yeah but are they the kind of christians that say god gave us the earth to just gently caress around with as we please

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

President Obama’s EPA and its axis with liberal environmental groups to increase energy costs for Oklahomans and American families across the states,

THE AXIS OF LIBERAL GROUPS l m a o

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Lol I can imagine trump discussing the upcoming visit with his assistants

A: sir, if you wouldn't mind turning down the tv for a moment, I'd like to discuss your upcoming visit to the slavery exhibit
DJT: Huh? Slavery? Oh, I've been hearing great things about that. Really great things. Everyone says so.
A: no, sir, slavery is bad and illegal, you need to make sure you let people know that you don't like slavery
DJT: Slavery... folks slavery is pathetic. Former slaves are the worst. Just a bunch of sad losers
A: sir do you know what slavery is
DJT: it's a thing where things are done to things. Sad!
A: just please say slavery is bad
DJT: Slavery bad? Not good! Not a good but a bad.
*volume of tv goes back up*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

dick wizard posted:

lol since that guy was in office Oklahoma you can set stock ponds on fire with a lighter and they started having earthquakes. Imagine that type of fun everywhere in the country now haha lmao

I miss unregulated landfills. EPA doesn't allow ground waste so they're history. People could go searching for treasure at these landfills it was sweet

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

XMNN posted:

Christians are also the ones who cheer when asked if sick people without insurance should be left to die

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I Was The Fury posted:

Lol I can imagine trump discussing the upcoming visit with his assistants

A: sir, if you wouldn't mind turning down the tv for a moment, I'd like to discuss your upcoming visit to the slavery exhibit
DJT: Huh? Slavery? Oh, I've been hearing great things about that. Really great things. Everyone says so.
A: no, sir, slavery is bad and illegal, you need to make sure you let people know that you don't like slavery
DJT: Slavery... folks slavery is pathetic. Former slaves are the worst. Just a bunch of sad losers
A: sir do you know what slavery is
DJT: it's a thing where things are done to things. Sad!
A: just please say slavery is bad
DJT: Slavery bad? Not good! Not a good but a bad.
*volume of tv goes back up*

more leaks from the white house. illegal!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This is an emergency someone please repost that robocop thing or tell me who posted it so i can search I just skimmed the last 10 pages and I need it for a particular lol

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

*trump gives the "whatever happened to piano teachers" bit from Portland is but it's about slave owners and he does not consider it a comedy routine*

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

dick wizard posted:

The earthquakes are over for the most part since the bust but holy poo poo it was hilarious working in a skyscraper downtown Okla. City (yes we have buildings) and the whole building would sway two or three times a day. Weird as poo poo man.

Also my house has cracks in it and and everyone bought earthquake insurance in OKC but you have to prove the damage was caused by a REAL earthquake hahahahaha

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Folks, I was told today... I don't know if you knew this but I was told... I haven't seen ANY of the fake news media report on it... folks, all of the slave owners are dead! This terrible attack on united States citizens is terrible, just terrible, and I... This just shows that the bad guys doing radical Islamic terrorism... I haven't seen CNN report on this or the failing at new York times... we need to catch and torture this "Abraham Lincoln" before he commits another Muslim attack.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

karma_coma posted:

The earthquakes are over for the most part since the bust but holy poo poo it was hilarious working in a skyscraper downtown Okla. City (yes we have buildings) and the whole building would sway two or three times a day. Weird as poo poo man.

Also my house has cracks in it and and everyone bought earthquake insurance in OKC but you have to prove the damage was caused by a REAL earthquake hahahahaha

Used to be all you needed to worry about in OKC was Tim mcveigh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

karma_coma posted:

lmao jesus christ

that sucks i feel bad for you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Has trunp called the 1st amendment the "worst deal ever" or has he not been told about the freedom of the press part yet?