Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Asproigerosis posted:

How did trump get elected if everyone is at these town halls demanding him to be in a noose after not even a month?

No one actually believed America was this loving stupid and now that they know America is this loving stupid they're pretty mad. Honestly I felt this way too but I live in a hella blue state so there's not a lot of places to go yell at Trump supporters besides Chick-fil-a.

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/02/22/gop-voters-know-trump-is-telling-them-the-truth-and-the-media-is-lying-to-them/

quote:

A new Quinnipiac poll finds that President Trump’s approval rating has soared all the way up to 38 percent. And a majority of Americans overall say they trust the media, not Trump, to tell them the truth about important issues.

But a huge majority of Republicans say they trust Trump, not the media, to tell them the truth:

More non-college whites (55-37) and white men (46-45) also see Trump as the one telling the truth. The poll has a bit of a mixed verdict on this topic, finding that Americans disapprove of the media’s treatment of Trump by 50-45.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

GobiasIndustries posted:

So my mom sent me a text that the IRS isn't enforcing the individual mandate penalty this year? I'm guessing there's no way this is true but if so thanks :smugdon:!

I believe it is true because that dumb rear end EO that says obama care can't cost anything?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
People should start wearing maga hats to these town halls to give their congressmen false hope and then roast them anyway

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Remember when his floor was 40 :laffo:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
tax return!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Long term democratic party goal: take over 40 states so that we can pass a Constitutional amendment that mandates independent redistricting commissions and nationalizes the election process.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

HorseRenoir posted:

People should start wearing maga hats to these town halls to give their congressmen false hope and then roast them anyway

This would own

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Hi let me tell yyou my whole life story Nd not ask a question at all just to waste all these protesters time

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Asproigerosis posted:

How did trump get elected if everyone is at these town halls demanding him to be in a noose after not even a month?

Republicans are loving retarded and have no spine and would vote for Satan to gently caress them in the streets before pulling the lever for a D.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if this is what town halls are like after a month og trump, there's going to be fistfights and brawls by the end of the year

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
chris is a nerd

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

HorseRenoir posted:

Yes, roast them indeed.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tonetta posted:

Hi let me tell yyou my whole life story Nd not ask a question at all just to waste all these protesters time

"Y'see, we wore an onion on our belt because it was the fashion at the time, and. . . "

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Yeah honestly the next step is gonna be looking like a friendly face at a town hall and dunking on them with hard questions

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
haahhahaahha holy loving poo poo this is hilarious

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JonathanTamari/status/834553856738590720
loving coward cucks

quote:

WASHINGTON — Rep. Tom MacArthur was partway through a teleconference with constituents Monday night when one raised a sensitive subject: Why wasn’t he speaking to them in person, at a town hall?

The South Jersey congressman had a ready answer, one echoing Republicans throughout the region and country. He said such events were being “hijacked.”

“I like hearing divergent views, but I don't want to be baited into having an event that some outside group can just make a spectacle out of,” MacArthur said, accusing protesters of being “bused in” or paid to cause disruption.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

bill still has interests in arkansas

therefore that's how they're being paid

is that how it works

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

arkansas's unemployment rate is under 6% btw, and has been declining for years. but what we really needs is to create more jobs!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao hiding out rather than wanting to face enraged voters.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
i'm the guy with the "WE NEED THOSE LATINOS" sign

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

arkansas's unemployment rate is under 6% btw, and has been declining for years. but what we really needs is to create more jobs!!

If we cut taxes we can get it down to 0%!!!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm rock hard for the mythical nature of clean coal, and my erection has ruptured for 7 benghazis

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he just got loving laughed at

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

etalian posted:

lmao hiding out rather than wanting to face enraged voters.

Pat Toomey is a shriveled penis

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
my god tom cotton getting wrecked is one of the best things ive ever watched

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

We need the ghost of LBJ to return and start ripping off peckers

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/02/22/demonic-activity-palpable-at-president-trumps-rally-pastor-says/

Trump supporters infested with demons, insinuates newspaper with national reach in 2017

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I'm watching the Arkansas town hall and I legit hope that "YOU WORK FOR US" becomes a rally cry

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gently caress this gay earth

https://twitter.com/AP/status/834555161255231489

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

We need the ghost of LBJ to return and start ripping off peckers

:catstare:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

how is it that norma people from arkansas can ask better questions than washington reporters can

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Earth is straight, according to this EO

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

Earth is straight, according to this EO

trump is a flat earther?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yeah this poo poo's pretty epic

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834554771021365248

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump demands all bathrooms be in his image

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

This Arkansas town hall loving owns. Would be nice if dems could stop stepping on their dicks and take some red state seats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lmao

• Locked thread