Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

welcone to trumps america, cspam click!!!!!!

Нажмите cspam!! !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes friend

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

that vid reminded me that i havent searched youtube for "filming police" in awhile

filter by "this month" and do that every so often, lots of interesting stuff

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh hey reply is not quote also hi new page

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Yeah I believe my own theories what of it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

been a lot of posta aboyt my pisting latwly, im not here for vanity friendos!!!!!!!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Squizzle posted:

yoyr overdue for a namechabgw and shoulf juat pay for one imo

or find a namechanf etgrasd somewherw on the forums

Thats how i got this one, i was roomba

Baloogan posted:

ive pmed an admin about it!

I regret this already

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Consummate Professional posted:

Yeah I believe my own theories what of it

:aaa:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trash Trick posted:

that vid reminded me that i havent searched youtube for "filming police" in awhile

filter by "this month" and do that every so often, lots of interesting stuff

bunch of white guys walking around open carry claiming to be john galt when asked to identify themselves and spamming the things ur supposed to ask AM I FREE TO GO OFFICER AM I UNDER ARREST THANK YOU OFFICER BYE BOY HOWDEE I SURE STUCK IT TO THE MAN

the occasional black guy getting swarmed for trying the same thing

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Addamere posted:

bunch of white guys walking around open carry claiming to be john galt when asked to identify themselves and spamming the things ur supposed to ask AM I FREE TO GO OFFICER AM I UNDER ARREST THANK YOU OFFICER BYE BOY HOWDEE I SURE STUCK IT TO THE MAN

the occasional black guy getting swarmed for trying the same thing

ya theres lots of stuff like this jokester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTv22JdOY0w

but sometimes theres some genuinely messed up stuff!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
racist meme salad

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm not watching a video of a cop beating up a 13 year old. I don't need to see that because I already believe it happens daily if not hourly

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

gently caress recycling! Trump!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Squizzle posted:

been a lot of posta aboyt my pisting latwly, im not here for vanity friendos!!!!!!!

I like being friendos

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Squizzle posted:

still think we ahpuld have a cspam nameswap jamboree thrasf

everyobe who posts in the thrwad each week (or w/e time period mods think worjds best) gets their name changed to simething generic, like cspam-user-1, cspan-ussr-2, etc, until the end of that wrrk, and a mod vulnteer puta their former userbame onto a sprasdsheet

end of the eeek the mod rolls a random name from the list for cspam-user-1 and thats their new userbame longterm, then rolls another name from the list for cspam-user-2, etc

so evwryobe who plays ends up w the uswrbame of a different cspam user and no one lnows wtf is happenibg anymore

This idea is so bad that if it were a person we would elect it president

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Remember when that Deaf guy was shot by a cop because he didn't immediately obey the cops verbal orders

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imahine, all thosr postera suddenly havong their poating brands mixed up

best if paired w a separate thrasd to change avs

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
v]:siren: :pisssiren: :poopsiren: :ducksiren: ATTN: [i]MARYNEANNE HITACHU[/u]

hi fran i found u this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DziD_adtSV0

enjoy ♥

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

like, im a minute into this one and it's just like what the heck! what's goin on here! undercovers outa nowhere just arresting dudes? what were they doing??

i love found footage..

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TotalHell posted:

I like being friendos

:yossame::glomp:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao that cop is gonna get a paid vacation loooooooooooooooooool

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

oh lol they were booing and thumbs downing a police funeral procession. savage!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
do we have a thread to discuss like infosec type poo poo cuz ive switched to signal and im thinking about switching to lavabit's magma thing and i wanna be able to discuss it drunk and stoned like god intended

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Still previews of movies called things like BARRON BLOOD and ISLAND OF THE DAMNED

Hope the movie starts soon

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
also i realized this thread wasn't bookmarked and it was easier to post in it than bookmark it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

This idea is so bad that if it were a person we would elect it president

its grat becausr it would totally disrupt the discpurse across the forums, or at least cspam and probably byob and dnd, in a way broadly consistent w cspams ethos and subiect matter

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Ramadu posted:

don't you just love how they put the kid in handcuffs no questions asked yet calmly talk to the off duty cop

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

big black turnout posted:

do we have a thread to discuss like infosec type poo poo cuz ive switched to signal and im thinking about switching to lavabit's magma thing and i wanna be able to discuss it drunk and stoned like god intended

:justpost:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alrt

godwin violation detected

achtung

hitler imagery incoming

that is all

bless u jon oliver

io feel this image i srelvant to osmething

not sure what

p[robbly not whatevr it is advertyising tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

big black turnout posted:

the problem is getting people to use that poo poo and no one gives a gently caress about using something that isnt imessage or whatsapp

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I used to feel bad when cops died but now I'm like lol one less pig on the streets

Oh good the movie is starting

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh no we mifht end up w two tgrwads abput the same ghing what would we evwr do, how coulf we handle that!!!!!!

im joshin w you friendo, never worry :justpost: be the op you want to see in yr world

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Ramadu posted:

this is gonna be all over the evening shows tomorrow so I don't think that guy is gonna be safe in his own community 24 hours from now

if he's smart he's already in hiding

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

the problem is getting people to use that poo poo and no one gives a gently caress about using something that isnt imessage or whatsapp

just snapchat ur spy photos liek a conerry bond would ro

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wit ur dick on top of thwe

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6N0YDgcJs

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

searching for "filming police" and filtering by "this month" owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5CinjlPm4

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

triple sulk posted:

see the secret to this is to have very few friends and for all of them to be nerds/anti trump. my mom is the only person i talk to that hasn't switched. andr my wifeis switched by virtue if the fact that i installed it on her phone and will Stuart massaging her on it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hye i lienkd u a vdieo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
lol apparently the planned movie is too bad and we're being allowed to vote for a different movie

• Locked thread