Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'VE SPENT MORE ON SS THAN SIF... I THINK.

Probably around equal amounts? 2 guaranteed SSRs and then I bought some pulls.

In SIF I bought like... 2 or 3 guaranteed SR+ packs? Plus some pulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Hate-Senpai posted:

How do you have so many SSRs.

Die.

All of my passion idols came from real money in the daily pull. And I bought Shiki and Uzuki myself from the buy a SSR special. Everyone else, I just got very lucky with though.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Hate-Senpai posted:

I'VE SPENT MORE ON SS THAN SIF... I THINK.

Probably around equal amounts? 2 guaranteed SSRs and then I bought some pulls.

In SIF I bought like... 2 or 3 guaranteed SR+ packs? Plus some pulls.

Clearly you haven't spent enough.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

yeah you can't just say it outright like that

gotta come at it from the side

flowershop rin > fake cat

We were friends, Zeno...

We were friends....

The Z gang is breaking up.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Argas posted:

Clearly you haven't spent enough.

My money goes to Granblue now.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I stopped spending money in SS once the daily pull stopped giving me SSRs and SRs in general. I know 10% for a SR is still fairly low, but across two months, it starts to stand out after a while.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I haven't gotten a SSR since I got 2 SSRs at once.

This is such bullshit.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Allarion posted:

I stopped spending money in SS once the daily pull stopped giving me SSRs and SRs in general. I know 10% for a SR is still fairly low, but across two months, it starts to stand out after a while.

maybe its because you already have all of them!!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Zenostein posted:

From the side... OK, yeah, I can do that.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I thought the forums were supposed to have anti-table-breaking measures!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Hate-Senpai posted:

I thought the forums were supposed to have anti-table-breaking measures!

yeah i'm terribly impressed by that. normally you'd have to stick it in code tags, I didn't know you could actually break it that way too~

Hate-Senpai posted:

We were friends, Zeno...

We were friends....

The Z gang is breaking up.

sorry, but
this is more powerful

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

From the side... OK, yeah, I can do that.

Well the side I can see is a very nice seashore, so thank you~

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

also SIF's idols are better :can:

I too thought this until Kirari's high energy and Nono's constant むりいいいいいい gave me severe brain damage. If SS had Rin and Nico it would be the perfect experience.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

someone post the chanel tweet

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

l33tc4k30fd00m posted:

I too thought this until Kirari's high energy and Nono's constant むりいいいいいい gave me severe brain damage. If SS had Rin and Nico it would be the perfect experience.

Kirari is very good. I propose a trade, Kirari for Hanayo.

Super No Vacancy posted:

someone post the chanel tweet

I can count the SIF Ns I'd go to bat for on one hand, and whichever it was in that tweet, she ain't one of them.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

trade accepted

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'll give you anzu for rin

let's do an idol draft

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I already drafted my idol deck.

It's a primarily Cool and Blue-themed deck that focuses on setting up convoluted combos so I can get my idols, who possess great power but also complex requirements, to brute force the opponents.

And because I'm a YGO villain I also slotted in Hanayo and Yukiho cards for thematic flair, which will end up leading to my doom.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm a minor gimmick villain with an all-Nico deck that I manage to make work using obscure old rules that most players don't remember. I sideboard in power Maki cards to catch my opponent off-guard for the second match, but insist on reverting to solo Nico for the last, which is my doom.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sports. sports draft. any of yall like sports??

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

like shindan maker exploded up in here

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

which idol do you think watches hockey just for the fights

I'm leaning towards takumi.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Mari would only watch sports with the strong possibility of impromptu fights.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

are there no pro wrestling cinderella girls? i thought that might have been one of the og im@s's interests but i cant think of it now

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Zenostein posted:

yeah you can't just say it outright like that

flowershop rin > fake cat

i wish you could unlock them from anywhere besides the list mode, really. that you can't is just obnoxious.

You should be able to now, relatively recent change.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The question is not what sports do idols watch, but which idol is watched by sports?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Super No Vacancy posted:

I'm a boxer and I put my Rin and Nico keychains on my stuff.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Zenostein posted:

which idol do you think watches hockey just for the fights

Definitely Hidaka Mai.

Super No Vacancy posted:

are there no pro wrestling cinderella girls? i thought that might have been one of the og im@s's interests but i cant think of it now

Try ML.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Allarion posted:

I've been tracking my daily pulls and I should've pulled two or three SSR by now.
Only one, and my SR rate is behind.
Meanwhile, the biggest whale I know in some capacity manages to pull three SSR in a two week period. The gently caress.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Christmas Cake posted:

Definitely Hidaka Mai.

Yeah, that's a good one!
What a monster!

taser rates posted:

You should be able to now, relatively recent change.

Oooh so you can! Well that helps me, who just locks new Ns until I get around to them. Still sucks for poor Allarion, though. Just imagining going through that unlock process for 300 cards is making me sad.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Never lock except in extreme situations imo, it's not like there isn't already a checkbox if you try to dispose of a R+. I only have SSR Shimamu locked and even then it's not really for any particular reason.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, but then I'd have to double check to see if an R/N has already been idolized before. Since there's usually just 1–2 at a time, locking means I can thoughtlessly chomp through all the N/Rs I have lying around when leveling stuff.

:/ I hit the stupid friend point limit again tho, and that's gonna suck to clear up again. I almost wish it worked like tokyo 7th, where even regular pulls will just get punted to your present box if you don't have enough free space.

Except then I'd have a hundred Ns hanging out in there again, and that's no fun either.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Yeah, but then I'd have to double check to see if an R/N has already been idolized before. Since there's usually just 1–2 at a time, locking means I can thoughtlessly chomp through all the N/Rs I have lying around when leveling stuff.

Oh, well, I have a system for that already so yeah, if that's what you're using it for.

quote:

:/ I hit the stupid friend point limit again tho, and that's gonna suck to clear up again. I almost wish it worked like tokyo 7th, where even regular pulls will just get punted to your present box if you don't have enough free space.

Except then I'd have a hundred Ns hanging out in there again, and that's no fun either.

I have that problem in Girl Friend Beta, I let it go too long and now it's too late (it's 200 points/pull). I'd probably have to spend an entire day to clean up my GFB present box, if not more. This is my present box filtered to friend points only.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Magical witch Nico? :eyepop: Looks like Rin is in the back too!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I want to be Rins friend

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Sea Sponge Run posted:

I want to be Rins friend

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Oh, well, I have a system for that already so yeah, if that's what you're using it for.

I have that problem in Girl Friend Beta, I let it go too long and now it's too late (it's 200 points/pull). I'd probably have to spend an entire day to clean up my GFB present box, if not more. This is my present box filtered to friend points only.

yeah, it only took like 10 minutes to carve the points i had from 100k to like 60k. thank god the UI is relatively quick in SS (at least for "pull again" and selling idols). still putting off solving that properly, though.

Chill la Chill posted:

Magical witch Nico? :eyepop: Looks like Rin is in the back too!

good ol' bellyfetish.anime

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Zenostein posted:

good ol' bellyfetish.anime
what the ehck

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Chill la Chill posted:

what the ehck

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Chill la Chill posted:

what the ehck

the author (i presume) has very specific tastes and really wants to be damned sure you know.

like, really, really wants you to know.

otherwise it's just kinda cute and meaningless fluff, until a clock tolls somewhere and it's belly o'clock all of a sudden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's a cute show.