Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

In her own defence, Bardot wrote in a letter to a French gay magazine: "Apart from my husband — who maybe will cross over one day as well — I am entirely surrounded by homos. For years, they have been my support, my friends, my adopted children, my confidants."

In her book she wrote about issues such as racial mixing, immigration, the role of women in politics and Islam. The book also contained a section attacking what she called the mixing of genes and praised previous generations who, she said, had given their lives to push out invaders.[46]

"I will gladly throw into camps those who have supported me for my entire life if it means people will pay attention to me" is about the most sympathetic thing you can expect from a bootlicker ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/figgled/status/834653286649065472

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nenonen posted:

an animals rights activist

so, yeah

In her 2003 book, Un cri dans le silence ("A Scream in the Silence"), she warned of an "Islamicization of France", and said of Muslim immigration:

Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.[43]

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also i know germany has a hot brunette hitler
but meh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
scotland, briton, ireland, france, norway are the only euro countries worth a drat also thats where my peeps are from so yeah like deal

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

they also have disgusting rear end pussies, let's not forget

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hoq do you pick juat onescandinavian country

how can you tell thsn apart

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
grene squARTS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

besides finland obv

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I will keep accelerating until I die. or until we all do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5YR3s3CAfc

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Fake News
https://twitter.com/healthranger/status/834505350221021184

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

hoq do you pick juat onescandinavian country

how can you tell thsn apart

my dad told me that we're from some lovely frozen poo poo hole in the north of norway

and i believed him

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

my dad told me that we're from some lovely frozen poo poo hole in the north of norway

and i believed him

hey most of my family is too. theres apparently a hill named after my family. not a mountain but a lovely hill lmao

the rest fled hitler from poland sooooooo uh

norway b1tch

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
one time I introduced a guy I knew from Norway to another friend as "this is _____, he's swedish or similar" and the dude did not take the joke as well as I thought he would

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its anaxing to see militia tinfopl tyoea talking aboit how they love the coroorate tycoon television man potus and are being punishrf by the elite for it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

and i believed him

you pickef the only one yr familu saw the neef to escape???????

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

my family is from denmark and not a day goes by in which i don't curse their dead and gay souls for emigrating to the united states

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

scotland, briton, ireland, france, norway are the only euro countries worth a drat also thats where my peeps are from so yeah like deal

dam, racism so granulated its separating white people on national lines, bravo

thats wop for "good job" btw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

proof of concept posted:

one time I introduced a guy I knew from Norway to another friend as "this is _____, he's swedish or similar" and the dude did not take the joke as well as I thought he would

scandianvian history is pretty much angry drunk baloogans killing angry baloogans to gently caress balooganettes (who also were hella drunk and violent) and then going over to jose-land to loot and pillage while our chaos gods applauded and got drunk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

dam, racism so granulated its separating white people on national lines, bravo

thats wop for "good job" btw

merci

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

scandianvian history is pretty much angry drunk baloogans killing angry baloogans to gently caress balooganettes (who also were hella drunk and violent) and then going over to jose-land to loot and pillage while our chaos gods applauded and got drunk

hence the "or similar" catch-all, sheeeesh!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

italian tires joke

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

you pickef the only one yr familu saw the neef to escape???????

my scottish canadian family got genocided out of scotland if that counts

we're still pissed about that, both angry pissed and alcohol pissed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI76wS6tlKs

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

passionate dongs posted:

we could learn a lot from some dumb bacteria imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

like hoq do you think on the one hanf reptoid sheriff's cobteol govt and cilture and on the other habd not include a man w his own tlevision show a skyacrapwr on 5th ave and the fuckin presidency of the united statss in the rwptoids

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my mom's family we can trace back to swedish-german heritage

my dad's side came from west va and that's all we know lol

i love my half-hick (or whole hick) heritage

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Squizzle posted:

like hoq do you think on the one hanf reptoid sheriff's cobteol govt and cilture and on the other habd not include a man w his own tlevision show a skyacrapwr on 5th ave and the fuckin presidency of the united statss in the rwptoids

:yeah:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we still do toasts over the water pitcher

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and every generation has at least a few peeps named 'james'

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Squizzle posted:

u gotta be pretty fucken dumb thats for sure.

my family in the us goes back to quaker settlers in the 1600s so i don't even bother with anything beyond "american" tbh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quote:

Finally, prepare for total war on humanity. I’m being told from other sources that the “final solution” is coming soon from the globalists, and it’s going to be unleashed as an all-out war against Trump, liberty, free speech, natural medicine and every individual who dares stand up and speak the truth against the lying globalists and their fake news minions. The reason they are silencing Natural News, InfoWars and other outlets is because they are preparing for a very big false flag assault and they don’t want independent media websites to be able to counter the “official” news narrative.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

and every generation has at least a few peeps named 'james'

yr family isappropriatjbg yospos culture sir

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and if pressed (or like, it peripherally comes up) i totes will declare that the current queen is the decendant of a line of filthy kraut pretenders and the true king over the water is totes some scottish-canadian in ontario who has an honest job as an honest canadian

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

its so weird living in chicago and most of the people i know at least have, like, a grandparent from outside of the us, if they're not an immigrant themselves, and i literally cannot think of a member of my family that wasn't born in these 50 dipshit states.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im a scalykind middle-manager ask me anythign

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
true king of the entire planet, mind u

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
earth is a water planet