Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

There Bias Two posted:

It actually made him seem pretty badass. This made his death by falling out of a tree more hilarious.

Yeah, the party's actual incompetence wouldn't be as entertaining if they weren't theoretically capable of being competent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that battle could have gone just as smoothly as kazuma planned if they weren't, you know, them.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rand Brittain posted:

Yeah, the party's actual incompetence wouldn't be as entertaining if they weren't theoretically capable of being competent.

Especially since it wasn't just the girls who ruined things; Kazuma sabotaged himself by draining Megumin earlier in the day and forgetting about it.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

Especially since it wasn't just the girls who ruined things; Kazuma sabotaged himself by draining Megumin earlier in the day and forgetting about it.

Hahaha nice custom title, how'd you earn that?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Silento posted:

Hahaha nice custom title, how'd you earn that?

There's some rear end in a top hat racist fucker in D&D attempting to troll people by buying awful red texts like that.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Yet another reason to just lurk in d&d

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, there was a thread in D&D focusing on issues black people face and whatnot, and predictably it got a lot of racist trolls. I posted there a few times, including mentioning an argument with my (racist) parents, and this was the result. There were quite a few redtexts along these lines given out there, plus racist ones for the black posters and whatnot (and some counter-redtexts for the racists who actually posted there instead of just buying other people redtexts).

This was a few months ago but I don't have the money to spare getting something else so whatever.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Feb 21, 2017

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
To return to a previous topic, there are kotatsus for Nendos?????

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

To return to a previous topic, there are kotatsus for Nendos?????

There are several official play sets and a billion miniature furniture sets out there that work well, yeah

One nendoroid a few years back got a plastic one too but it wouldn't work well for simulating Kazuma. It also needs you know, Kazuma.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hai Kazuma desu

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

I love everything about this episode.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This Aqua bullying is on a whole other level. I feel bad for Aqua :(

Another top notch episode though overall.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Feb 22, 2017

mpyro
Feb 9, 2003

'Cause I live and breathe this Fillydelphia freedom
What sound does Megumi make jumping out of the wagon?

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

mpyro posted:

What sound does Megumi make jumping out of the wagon?

Probably kourin

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
Pajama Aqua is the best Aqua.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Darkness being an insane perverted masochist has slowly become my favourite thing about this show

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

lods of emone

whop it out

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

wongaaaa

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Vanir for best new character.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Vanir for best new character.

he is my spirit animal

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Darkness living her truth.

Jabarto
Apr 7, 2007

I could do with your...assistance.

Beasteh posted:

Darkness being an insane perverted masochist has slowly become my favourite thing about this show

It was always my favorite and I'm glad we're seeing more if it this season.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Beasteh posted:

I keep expecting it to get old but :allears:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
She just looked so delighted to be running into the path of those... eagle-ostrich-things?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
YunYun's letter at the end. Still funny.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
wow, that second yunyun letter at the end

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

MonsterEnvy posted:

YunYun's letter at the end. Still funny.

Really good

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Beasteh posted:

Kazuma 100% refusing to buy her poo poo even for an instant is the best.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

wow, that second yunyun letter at the end

I want to give her a hug. :smith:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vengarr posted:

Kazuma 100% refusing to buy her poo poo even for an instant is the best.

this is mainly what's turned Darkness from my least favorite character to the favorite as the show went on. "Masochist tank" is a decent but easily run into the ground joke, but 'masochist tank with a party leader that is 100% done with her poo poo' is solid.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:same:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

aqua faces are the best.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wanna hug her and tell her things will be okay before they inevitably get much much worse

Kp
Aug 3, 2002

Lets drill
When the second season first started, I thought that there was no way it'll be as good as the first season. My thinking was that somehow they'll find a way to gently caress everything up. I'm so glad that never really happened and everything (aside from the okay first episode) has been gold so far. I'm disappointed that I missed out on the Aqua nendo though since she's easily my favorite.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I got baited hard when Kazuma was just thinking about how happy he is on this trip with his friends and Aqua said her rear end hurt and she wanted to swap. I don't know why after almost 2 seasons of Scumzuma I thought he would offer to trade, but I did and I laughed when he told her to just keep waiting.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Nazzadan posted:

I got baited hard when Kazuma was just thinking about how happy he is on this trip with his friends and Aqua said her rear end hurt and she wanted to swap. I don't know why after almost 2 seasons of Scumzuma I thought he would offer to trade, but I did and I laughed when he told her to just keep waiting.

And it gets even better, since the reason she needed to sit outside was they were using a seat for the dragon... that was now sitting on Megumin's lap.

Aqua's suffering is its own justification.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I wanna hug her and tell her things will be okay before they inevitably get much much worse

I want to bully her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Well, Yunyun's VA was in Flip Flappers, but wasn't Papika. The "tanomo" made me check.