Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Baloogan posted:

and dat text is literally from our God Emperor's American Carnage Speech. One that your children (or whatever) will learn as one of the pivotal speeches of American history.

like the neuremburg speeches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

and i must meme posted:

in the future, there will be a film about trump called American Carnage
i wasn't sure about quentin tarantino's gay son directing the sequel to inglourious basterds, but after watching amerikan karrnage i'd have to say, it runs in the family!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol alex jones is one of the most important philosophers of this era and you can't stand it

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
reactionaries are bad

if ur critique of liberal ideology ends with becoming a reactionary then u didnt actually finish ur critique

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/AC360/status/834575337551953921

https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/834735329114464256

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
~ignoring the fact that the tea party was derided as koch funded astroturf for years~

srs lamo @ trying to reimplement where your opponents were at a decade ago

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMHZMeMIXI&t=229s

they can't find eric

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Baloogan posted:

~ignoring the fact that the tea party was derided as koch funded astroturf for years~

Pretty sure they found proof of the Koch money, didn't they?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trying to do 2007 stragetgy when its 2017 is dumb lamo

its all about constructed/weaponized realities now. just wait till like 2027 and yall are like "lol lets do left wing alex jones!!!!!!"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

And yall are funded by soros of course!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The reality of things doesn't matter now, but I guess it will take yall a decade to learn that...

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Baloogan posted:

trying to do 2007 stragetgy when its 2017 is dumb lamo

its all about constructed/weaponized realities now. just wait till like 2027 and yall are like "lol lets do left wing alex jones!!!!!!"

Who you kidding, the United States will have collapsed into separate warring factions by 2027.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
reality will start to matter when people start busting right-wing heads

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Morning everybody, make the tweet fat man:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Update on the shooting at the bar in the KC suburbs where my sister works. One of the three victims has died. Two of them were Middle Eastern or Indian. The guy was taken alive in a lovely little town an hour and a half away this morning. I can't wait for the pics of him wearing a red hat accompanied by paragraphs talking about how he was no angel. Oh wait, they're already talking about PTSD or some other illness. Shocking development!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

fknlo posted:

Update on the shooting at the bar in the KC suburbs where my sister works. One of the three victims has died. Two of them were Middle Eastern or Indian. The guy was taken alive in a lovely little town an hour and a half away this morning. I can't wait for the pics of him wearing a red hat accompanied by paragraphs talking about how he was no angel. Oh wait, they're already talking about PTSD or some other illness. Shocking development!

Is your sister okay?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

blackburn is one of the more loathsome people in congress which is quite a feat

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Please mister president, start winning again! This week has been so boring :(

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

And yall are funded by soros of course!!

lol, foreigners shouldn't try to understand american politics. especially cucknadians. you have to live america, you can't just see it through a monitor.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

prefect posted:

none of the koch money actually went to the protesters because that would be giving money to poors

instead the bribes were towards the moneyed media and shouting them down if they covered anything negative about the tea party (and there was a lot of that sort of thing if you were able to witness them)

and it turns out they ended up not liking the end result of the tea party, whoops :yum:

maybe they shouldn't have gone for anglo-saxon kleptocratic capitalism if they didn't want this to happen, but lol

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

Is your sister okay?

Yeah, she was luckily not at work last night.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

fits my needs posted:

lol, foreigners shouldn't try to understand american politics. especially cucknadians. you have to live america, you can't just see it through a monitor.

lol @ people arguing with a degenerate canuck.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

lol @ people arguing with a degenerate cuck.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

there are bars im not allowed into

They hate you for your freedoms. MAGA!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

prefect posted:

their PAC took over organizing for the tea party stuff pretty quick, but the initial wave wasn't astroturfed by the Kochs.

It's alot like now, except the right had a few billionaires financing the training.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

fknlo posted:

Yeah, she was luckily not at work last night.

:thumbsup:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fknlo posted:

gonna love the "liberals" eating up the mental illness/lone wolf narrative when it turns out these people come from the same horrifically inbred death cult

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT TO LECTURE YOU. I AM ABOVE YOU

*walks into literal river of poo poo*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

you are a dumb animal living in a nation state that elected donald trump. do a 10 day vipassana retreat.

lol this owns I've never agreed w baloogster more

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol, awesome

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

Baloogan posted:

dude im living in a totally differnt country, the perspective i have on your idiot right - left machinations is illuminating as gently caress

lmao i feel like you actually think this a lot of the time

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Morning everybody, make the tweet fat man:

conservatives are so hip, hold on let me auto tune my post and be even more hip

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Does Ben Garrison count as fanart?

I don't see what else he could possibly count as. Aside from "poo poo", I guess.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

I live in Fairview and all of those people were locals. This woman is a vile liar and should be hit with a brick. I hate Blackburn.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:eyepop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIFSSsT5J0

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I live in Fairview and all of those people were locals. This woman is a vile liar and should be hit with a brick. I hate Blackburn.
most insulting/tragilarious part is that at least half of the people in these things identify as trump voters. every. loving. time.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

ahahaha kids these days see a screaming man on youtube and have an epiphany

son, australia's carlos did it earlier, better, and more profoundly. and probably before u were born

smdh its like a 15 year old just discovered monty python and screaming holy grail lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why did people vote for turmp if they wanted subsidized healthcare

why did people vote for turmp if they didn't want violence against muslims

• Locked thread