Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

saw this the other day and thought of y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fingers crossed for a hannity and colmes reunion by years end!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Do we still have to give trump a chance or is that over

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

prefect posted:

I love Stanhope; please tell me I'm not going to be disappointed after watching this. :ohdear:

he's friends with Rogan and Alex Jones

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
doug stanhope radiates disappointment, it's his chakra

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
edit, few pages early :ohdear:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

lol @ the thought you ever gave trump an honest chance

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

They are easily conned and thought when he said he was going to do things they didn't like, that was just lies to fool the rubes, but he secretly was going to do all the things they wanted.

i also thought trump was lying to fool rubes but it turns out that he really is a fascist (albeit an incompetent one)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Morning everybody, make the tweet fat man:

Trump curing cancer would mean transplanting the tumor from the unsaveable patient to a healthy one so that the tumor would stay alive to vote for him in 2020

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

its the most important thing ive ever done (4 my brain). honsetly need to go back for maintenance. brains are actually pretty heavy on maintenance....

there are lots of different types of meditation practice and most of them are insanely cool and good and for everybody :yeah:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sir Tonk posted:

he's friends with Rogan and Alex Jones

He's friends with Rogan but he also argues with him about politics all the time.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

lol @ the thought you ever gave trump an honest chance

I did until his inauguration speech

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

drat, good for that dude. gently caress that blonde lady

imagibe willibglu worling for teulp, tryiny to makte gim look good :whitewater:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

Fingers crossed for a hannity and colmes reunion by years end!!!

why did rhey divorce anyway

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Listen man sure I'm dying in the streets because my liver was taken by debt collectors but atleast my death notice will have the correct pronoun!

Also, the correct people are using the correct bathrooms, as God intended so I can die happy!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

nowbwe have to priase him or we're webil activists

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

crazy cloud posted:

there are lots of different types of meditation practice and most of them are insanely cool and good and for everybody :yeah:

My fav meditation practice is sitting on a bar stool slamming martinis and smoking a cigar, I highly recommend it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

loving weblows

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The best thing for the mind is clean and sober living.

A steady regiment of calisthenics.

And a hard days work.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretend there is no media, polling, or internet. Give me a single piece of evidence trump is losing not doing well

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sa_da_tay/status/834193974407487488

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

having meditated for a couple of decades at this point ive got some Theories on what 'meditation' is.

i wouldn't be who i am without it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

freckle posted:

And a hard days work.

Honest pay for honest work!

*shorts you half and posts a bad review on Angie's List*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

You can't fornicate with a pillow no

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Bethamphetamine posted:

I don't know how you can be a jewish person and not be able to quickly and concisely explain what compartmentalization is, and how it relates to bigotry.

Yes, we get it, Ivanka is 'one of the good ones.' Trump is still anti-Semitic as gently caress.

Ben Carson is also 'one of the good ones.' Trump still hates black people.

This

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im not gonna take up meditation im never gonna stop talking to myself u cant stp me

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DrPlump posted:

Pretend there is no media, polling, or internet. Give me a single piece of evidence trump is losing not doing well

lmao, "make me feel your argument, but no facts!!!"

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

freckle posted:

And a hard days work.
actually it's a blowjob

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

heh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

loving weblows

:yossame::q:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

crazy cloud posted:

if chewing kush and doing nothing the rest of the day doesn't count as meditation then i have bad news for the overall efficacy of meditation

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Mmm yes, Brietbart lady trying to lecture the director of the Anne Frank Center on anti-semitism.. :discourse:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

You can't fornicate with a pillow no

what a sad life you must lead

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lamo @ paul watson being the biggest cuck on the planet

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
:lolplant:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fornicate doesn't mean just "blow load into" although that is included

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
meditation is for the simple minded, I've built an psychotherapist in my mind that i can consult

only problem is the loving shrink is way too much of a perv so the sessions are really loving awkward

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now that Milo has been defeated who is the next alt-right boss. Have we made it to the dreaded bright bart yet?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Inkel posted:

Mmm yes, Brietbart lady trying to lecture the director of the Anne Frank Center on anti-semitism.. :discourse:

"um ,excuse me. can we have a dialogue and not a monologue?"

"do you think trump hates his own daughter? answer the question!"

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Knight posted:

They are easily conned and thought when he said he was going to do things they didn't like, that was just lies to fool the rubes, but he secretly was going to do all the things they wanted.

I've taken to calling them out on this copout. It's such goddamn bullshit, two major loving pillars of his campaign were the wall and the ban, don't come along like an idiot saying you didn't think he was serious about that poo poo, he explained it in interviews repeatedly and every time they asked he was like "yep, absolutely we're gonna" without variance.

They believed he'd do this poo poo, they just didn't think there'd be the backlash. They didn't think the courts would tell him to shove it up his flabby orange rear end. They're just trying to act like all the Germans post war who tried claiming they went along with backing Hitler because he was good for jobs and pride and never thought he'd try killing millions of Jews.

• Locked thread