Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

euphronius posted:

Fornicate doesn't mean just "blow load into" although that is included

That's all that sex is for me tho :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

DrPlump posted:

Pretend there is no media, polling, or internet. Give me a single piece of evidence trump is losing not doing well
here's the loving slam duck: you, drplump, are defending him

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Slam duck

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

prefect posted:

I love Stanhope; please tell me I'm not going to be disappointed after watching this. :ohdear:

its like...peak stanhope

for better and for worse

Serf
May 5, 2011

rudatron posted:

here's the loving slam duck: you, drplump, are defending him

they're quoting bill mitchell

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i regret nothing

Serf
May 5, 2011

oh god i can recognize bill mitchell tweets without prompting

oh no

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Paul Joseph Failson

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
biggest evidence poo poo isn't going right is where is my trump tax cut?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

like, the only thing that is loving with me is no tax cut :/

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/834771475148181506

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle posted:

we're webil activists

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Serf posted:

oh no

he's infected your mind

think about his face

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
plus get rid of like, obamacare taxin'

do that and im in america (because lol if you think i want to fund trudeau's weed habbit)

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
i thought this was kinda interesting
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/tucker-carlson-interview/516231/

quote:

“Look, it’s really simple,” Carlson says. “The SAT 50 years ago pulled a lot of smart people out of every little town in America and funneled them into a small number of elite institutions, where they married each other, had kids, and moved to an even smaller number of elite neighborhoods. We created the most effective meritocracy ever.”

“But the problem with the meritocracy,” he continues, is that it “leeches all the empathy out of your society … The second you think that all your good fortune is a product of your virtue, you become highly judgmental, lacking empathy, totally without self-awareness, arrogant, stupid—I mean all the stuff that our ruling class is.”

tucker carlson is still a massive piece of poo poo, but hes totally on point with why people hate the "liberal elite"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol he shopped the work out to Antonov

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

air force can't really account for money they spend either so i'll call this one a draw.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

lamo @ paul watson being the biggest cuck on the planet

imagine being the guy at infowars that has to watch Alex gently caress all the interns

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

doctor iono posted:

i thought this was kinda interesting
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/tucker-carlson-interview/516231/

tucker carlson is still a massive piece of poo poo, but hes totally on point with why people hate the "liberal elite"

hah, yeah, arrogance is something you only see with the ruling elite.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DrPlump posted:

Pretend there is no media, polling, or internet. Give me a single piece of evidence trump is losing not doing well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dunKAwRN3P8

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

change my name posted:

time to start my own competing news service about how vaccines are all a scam meant to make more minecraft players and line Notch's pockets

I have "notch comes out in favor of the alt-right" on dock for 2017 events

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

oh no

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-atheists-idUSKBN1621I3

Pope owns so what

quote:

"There are those who say 'I am very Catholic, I always go to Mass, I belong to this and that association'," the head of the 1.2 billion-member Roman Catholic Church said, according to a Vatican Radio transcript.

He said that some of these people should also say "'my life is not Christian, I don't pay my employees proper salaries, I exploit people, I do dirty business, I launder money, (I lead) a double life'."

"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal," he said. "How many times have we all heard people say 'if that person is a Catholic, it is better to be an atheist'."

I mean I have literally never heard of that in my life but I completely agree, good pope!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

:newlol: but also :(

Serf
May 5, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

didn't he already do this

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DrPlump posted:

Now that Milo has been defeated who is the next alt-right boss. Have we made it to the dreaded bright bart yet?

already killed him, try to keep up

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

biggest evidence poo poo isn't going right is where is my trump tax cut?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

IMHO this is his biggest failure. Tax season is upon us and Trump had a perfect opportunity to make his reform retroactive to last year.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Brother Friendship posted:

Pope owns so what

I mean I have literally never heard of that in my life but I completely agree, good pope!

oh jeez pope gonna piss off the mafia and get shot

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

imagine being the guy at infowars that has to watch Alex gently caress all the interns

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Weeping Wound posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

i didn't know he was gonna cut canadian taxes too

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:coolfish:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Paul Joseph Failson

:eyepop:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol if the GOP passes a retroactive tax hike hahah

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I was just glancing at the thread last night cuz I was doing stuff, but that anecdote of a KY union member trying to talk to Rand Paul while he mumbles into a copy of The End of History (the worst predicting book of the 20th Century, even than the one about dinosaurs hiding in the core of the Earth) made me sensibly chuckle, thank you for that.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Max Headroom remake looking good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don't even think the constitution allows that

Can't remember

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DrPlump posted:

IMHO this is his biggest failure. Tax season is upon us and Trump had a perfect opportunity to make his reform retroactive to last year.

ya
i have v complicated taxes and i was lookign forward to like, changing my Excel Sheets Of Life.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

He's right about the chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

Brother Friendship posted:

Pope owns so what

extremely cool.

• Locked thread