Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Just noticed the new thread title and it fukken owns

time for Spicy to get repeatedly punched in the ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

paranoid randroid posted:

boy if you hate humidity, i cannot recommend Portland
This humidity is completely different from what most people think of humidity. It's very pleasant here. There are many other reasons to unrecommend Portland, but the weather really isn't one of them unless you can't stand 5 straight months of drizzley rain.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tadashi posted:

So I can't live in Portland because it's secretly surrounded by white supremacists. I can't live in Austin because it's in Texas. I can't live in Seattle and San Francisco because I can't afford it.

In what cool place should I live?

Probably Pittsburgh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
spicy up

http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

orange sky posted:

Let's run this motherfucking poo poo into the ground

https://twitter.com/rdevro/status/834849846586654720

"foreignors" in smalls towns are going to be hosed with soo much

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Soul Glo posted:

Very disappointed in the mod that didn't make the thread title "Reach out and punch fash" even though I don't know what it's in reference to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pander posted:

This humidity is completely different from what most people think of humidity. It's very pleasant here. There are many other reasons to unrecommend Portland, but the weather really isn't one of them unless you can't stand 5 straight months of drizzley rain.

well i was thinking more the 4 week period in august-september that feels like youre living in the deep south

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

nobody in this thread can talk about bad humidity unless you've lived in new orleans or miami hth

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Soul Glo posted:

Very disappointed in the mod that didn't make the thread title "Reach out and punch fash" even though I don't know what it's in reference to.

But that wouldn't rhyme.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

"Give me liberty, and give me death!!" quoth the cuckold

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

well i was thinking more the 4 week period in august-september that feels like youre living in the deep south

at least then those four weeks are over and you realize that you live in a city and not mississippi, which is nice

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Spicey talking about how this is the most pro business administration since the founding fathers.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Mexican terrorists

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

RUM HAM posted:

nobody in this thread can talk about bad humidity unless you've lived in new orleans or miami hth

this is having a chilling effect on open discourse imo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

I lived in the deep south for years. It is NOTHING like the Deep South here. The homeless would all have died if that were the case.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh great, the president has all of the time in the world to swing by CPAC. Nice.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Spicey talking about how this is the most pro business administration since the founding fathers.

given the HR practices of guys like Jefferson, uhhhh...

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Trapezound posted:

this is having a chilling effect on open discourse imo

well stop the hypernormalization of weak-rear end humidity as bad

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Trapezound posted:

at least then those four weeks are over and you realize that you live in a city and not mississippi, which is nice

thanks for reminds me i live in mississippi :smith:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Yeah duh I mean who got punched

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

RUM HAM posted:

Sea breezes? You pussy. Try inland a bit in Southern Miss.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Test

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/834800337231937537

this is a metaphor for c-spam somehow

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Soul Glo posted:

Richard Spencer said that Depeche Mode is the official band of the alt-right.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Soul Glo posted:

America, repeatedly.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
He was using "militaristic" as an adjective.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
It's now been over 30 hours since Trump last tweeted.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/834384982495940613

Those rumors about his advisors learning to calm him down by showing him fawning coverage may be true. I miss the good old days of a few weeks ago when he would give near-identical rants about federal judges every few hours. :(

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"me" literally 3 posts aago posted:

thanks for reminding me I live in mississippi :smith:

Pander posted:

AAAGGGGHHH i can't escape it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Remember when George Washington imposed a massive tax on whiskey and then violently attacked farmers protesting the tax? Spicy doesn't!

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Pander posted:

lol if you think there's seabreezes in either city unless you're directly on the coast or beach

inland southern miss is probably hell for a whole slew of other reasons too lol

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i think i'ma listen to violator on my long-rear end drive to college today

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

I've lived in Portland all my life and have no idea what you're talking about. That's when it's dry!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

RUM HAM posted:

marsh and swamp cities like Miami, Chicago, and the famous "drain the swamp" city of Washington D.C.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Republicans are evil, news at 11, again at 11:30 and on your drive into work at 5:30 am

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the fact that huge predatory cats have the same mannerisms as housecats will never stop being funny to me

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Because the ACA infringes on "liberty" therefore anyone losing insurance will do so because we abolished the liberty infringing ACA. Duh, stupid Demonrat.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/American_Bridge/status/834855111960653824

Video of Burgess saying he wants less people insured.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
OBEY THE LAWS CITIZEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I've lived in Portland all my life and have no idea what you're talking about. That's when it's dry!

i recall it getting nasty humid towards the end of the summer every year but maybe i got different standards for that kind of thing

• Locked thread