Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Stan Taylor posted:

I'm gonna lose it if Amazon isn't able to get my switch to me on launch day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

A glowing brain doesn't seem healthy

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
looks like I have a normal brain.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Amazon customer support has been telling people they will have the switch on launch day even tho the system reads wrong. I've had things in the past that i pre-ordered that said they would be 3 days after launch that show up the first day regardless, so I believe them.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Amazon usually has good shipping and they make sure you get things either the day they promise or before.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Last time I ordered a console from Amazon, they promised that it is coming on launch day. Then the night before, the shipping date got pushed back a week.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I pre-ordered my console and special zelda in person at a gamestop and I swear to gosh I want to go in there every day and confirm they're still holding my pre-order and everything will be hunky dory

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Anything I have ever pre-ordered from Amazon has arrived on launch day.

My Switch pre-order says it will arrive on March 3rd currently.

Don't worry friends.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Calaveron posted:

I pre-ordered my console and special zelda in person at a gamestop and I swear to gosh I want to go in there every day and confirm they're still holding my pre-order and everything will be hunky dory

I soft-confirmed by paying off the balance on my order like 2 weeks after I placed it. I am going to pick up my switch during my lunch hour on March 3, probably go to Chipotle, and then quietly vibrate in my office chair for 4 hours until it's time to go home.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
http://nintendoeverything.com/nindies-showcase-presentation-set-for-tuesday-fast-shovel-knight-for-switch-launch-no-vc-at-release/

Fast RMX and Shovel Knight will be available for launch on March 3rd. Was really hoping RMX would be there on day one.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Someone who buys 1-2-switch, Infinitum you're buying. Tell me if the rumors are true and The cow milking feels like jerking off a penis cause that's literally what I have heard from professional games person Laura K Buzz.

If yes, some farmer goon tell me if milking a cow feels like that too, just HOW accurate is HD rumble?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I don't think I've ever been this excited while also being prepared to be let down

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I couldn't think of a better place to put this.

Brothers, sisters, according to this ancient rear end DK64 manga, Lanky Kong is dead.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1erRTPsqso

How're your pockets?

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Bombadilillo posted:

Someone who buys 1-2-switch, Infinitum you're buying. Tell me if the rumors are true and The cow milking feels like jerking off a penis cause that's literally what I have heard from professional games person Laura K Buzz.

If yes, some farmer goon tell me if milking a cow feels like that too, just HOW accurate is HD rumble?

I tried it at one of the DC events, and I feel fully confident that anyone who feels like they are jerking a dick while playing this game is mentally deficient

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Cancelled my pre-order since I was hoping for day 1 decent virtual console stuff. I'll pick one up when stuff's actually come out in a few months.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

^^^Is this a serious post?

Not a Children posted:

I tried it at one of the DC events, and I feel fully confident that anyone who feels like they are jerking a dick while playing this game is mentally deficient

Or partnered with a noted hyperbolic troll. I just wanted to know. Cause that was odd. And the bottle shaking game is like No More Heros jerkoff levels. So maybe 12switch is secretly a jerkoff game?

Hows the HD rumble in general?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
If your dick doesn't have HD rumble you're defective

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Kashuno posted:

I don't think I've ever been this excited while also being prepared to be let down

I always figured you felt this way every time you hit the Post button

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Jimmy Hats posted:

His mom is intimately familiar with this feeling, every time school started again

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

RCarr posted:

Anything I have ever pre-ordered from Amazon has arrived on launch day.

My Switch pre-order says it will arrive on March 3rd currently.

Don't worry friends.

Same, never had anything video game related late from Amazon. I have had things come in with cosmetic damage, but that's usually a bonus since they give you $10-15 off. I did read some people's Nioh pre-orders got pushed back recently.

Gamestop has never screwed me over either.

Bestbuy has hosed me so many times I don't shop there anymore and made them remove my info from their systems.

DeusExIgnis
Aug 21, 2014

Thanks for giving us this chart on the effects of sleep deprivation.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
All video game system launches are bad, even the ones that are good

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Time to unearth the JNCOs from my parents' basement.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimmy Hats posted:

I know what my posts are about Jimmy Hats.

Calaveron posted:

His mom is intimately familiar with this feeling, every time school started again

my mom can't be familiar with any feelings being dead and all

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Oh man I knew making unchecked mama jokes would one day catch up to me
I'm sorry for your loss

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm buying shovel knight....again.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MarcusSA posted:

I'm buying shovel knight....again.

:same:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Louisgod posted:

http://nintendoeverything.com/nindies-showcase-presentation-set-for-tuesday-fast-shovel-knight-for-switch-launch-no-vc-at-release/

Fast RMX and Shovel Knight will be available for launch on March 3rd. Was really hoping RMX would be there on day one.

So Fast RMX is download only? Sounds cool, I'll have to pick that up with Snipperclips. Not entirely sure if I'm going to open my Switch immediately. Depends on if I finish Windwaker or not. Trying to make sure I'm only playing one console and one handheld Zelda each at a time.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Modus Pwnens posted:

Time to unearth the JNCOs from my parents' basement.

You mean your room?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bombadilillo posted:

How important is the sensation of jerking off a penis to you?

Cause I'm sensing it's high

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Where was it officially confirmed that VC stuff would be delayed? Seems kinda dumb, especially considering how bland the launch lineup is. They could make a killing out of people boredly buying SMW for the 8th time just to have something to play on their cool new device.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

VideoGames posted:

Just for you and the thread, I will watch this when I get home.
I am always open to changing my mind on everything!

Just wanted to sadly say that I did not really enjoy this. I did watch it all, but one of the guys voices kept reminding me of Schmorky. :(

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Probably a good time to launch Fast RMX considering it's going to be up against Mario Kart in about 3 months

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Kashuno posted:

my mom can't be familiar with any feelings being dead and all

lol owned

also condolences

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

VideoGames posted:

Just wanted to sadly say that I did not really enjoy this. I did watch it all, but one of the guys voices kept reminding me of Schmorky. :(

But enough about zeldas voice acting

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm more interested in Redout than Fast RMX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ekA41DadI

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Can you all imagine a world where VC F-Zero GX gets online compatability?? I sure can and it is glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Bill Barber posted:

They could make a killing out of people boredly buying SMW for the 8th time just to have something to play on their cool new device.

And people would bitch even louder about it. Were people really super excited to play PS1 games on their PS3s at launch?

• Locked thread