Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Former Everything posted:

isn't dog the whatever speaking at CPAC? I haven't listened to the tape, but sheesh, CPAC, you guys are dumb as poo poo

my head canon is still that dog the bounty hunter is eric cartman

e: and that his dad is ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Leviathan posted:

not that beanie person. who's this

shia lebeouf

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Leviathan posted:

That's Spartacus.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

no he didn't? he said that medical/recreational would be viewed differently and that medical had been addressed in federal appropriations, but that recreational would be up to the doj. this is the same policy as always and wow suprise, spicey didn't signal a sea-change on existing federal policy. he didn't say sessions was coming to rip up your precious plants jesus christ absolutely nothing is going to happen

You left out where he compared it to the opioid epidemic.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Augus posted:

oh thank christ I was fine with the militarized police and mass deportation force and the destruction of our environment and public education being sabotaged from the inside out and the dismantling of checks and balances and the refusal of politicians to face their constituents and listen to them and the massive amounts of corporate corruption at the highest levels of government and the increasingly large trail of breadcrumbs between the white house and vladimir putin's bedroom and the young kids having their minds warped into becoming misanthropes and sociopaths to be manipulated by wealthy capitalists and then disposed of and public bathrooms becoming a police state and gays blacks and muslims being treated like second class citizens and our military policy being a powder keg with gasoline being dumped on it as we speak and every single day being started with a new national crisis and the war between the president and the idea of facts and free speech and the crowd of emboldened nazis that are pushing their way into power and the fact that our government is losing its ability to perform the most basic actions that ensure the welfare of the people and the measures being taken by state governments to make protestors legally roadkill and/or make protesting a criminal offense and the rampant anti-semitism that is at my doorstep and would very much gladly see me horribly murdered but taking my weed away would've been crossing the line!

ohana means family

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

well, as you know, black minnesotan sheriffs have a long history of visiting russian in december and so any attempt to paint this as somehow related to the so-called russian connections between trump, trump's administration and trump's most vocal supporters is just a cia plot to confuse your small mind

- joementum, probably

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Leviathan posted:

shia

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

FAUXTON posted:

Because in Star Trek the technobabble is at best a macguffin but usually a shortcut for the writers to make it seem like a piece of scenery has a function.

The tears in rain speech was the emotional crux of why Roy wanted to live beyond his expiration date. He had experienced all that poo poo in his short life and knew he would never be able to share it because it would die with him. As far as humanity and history were concerned, he never existed because he was just a piece of equipment. Yeah it boils down to "but I'm a real boy" but that misses the nuance of how Roy, a replicant and as far as anyone was concerned no more an agent in history than a blender, had seen and done things and carried the memories of those things and wanted to be remembered as someone who lived, fought in space battles off the Tannhauser Gate and Orion's Shoulder, had a narrative all his own to contribute to history, and was in that few lines writing an epitaph for the erasure of his person and story from the pages of human history. Given that the whole movie's plot was advanced by Deckard's pursuit of Roy among other Replicants, it served as the endpoint of the narrative arc. Here was Roy, who'd done awful things in trying to fight for more time, finally becoming remorseful and somber and poetic, things Replicants were never 'supposed' to be, as he transformed from Roy Batty, who'd seen c beams and burning ships, into another broken piece of equipment, consigned not to the dustbin of history but to oblivion in every aspect. When he died, nobody was there to remember him, nobody carved a tombstone or a plaque, no memorial or even combat citation, he was at most part of some write-off on Tyrell's balance sheets. Hell, death wasn't even granted to his end as a concept, they just called it retirement.

sir, this is a CyberBurger 3000

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
weed is tearing this thread apart!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

so i said "look if im not supposed to call mexicans rapists, maybe they should stop raping"

*fallon's hyena-esque laughter*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Phi230 posted:

That would require a spine

*sexy sexy voice*

Reticulating spinessss.....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

thrawn527 posted:

You left out where he compared it to the opioid epidemic.

And immediately drove home how federal law would be the main thing

lmao if you actually think the Trump administration of all things is going to take a reasoned and nuanced approach. They'll just do an blanket ban enforced by national guardsmen while they "think about it" and just never return to the issue

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope they do go for it in a big way tbh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Leviathan posted:

thats shea le bouf

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Jimmy Fallon deserves his crippling alcoholism and ring shredded finger.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I hope they do go for it in a big way tbh

same, I want to see the West coast republic become a thing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Feminasty Slut posted:

One time I watched an episode of Dog the bounty hunter. Its why I'm a retard now.

Jokes on you I was born retard

Serf
May 5, 2011

put fallon up against the wall imo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/834873508245082112

stay safe, Jeb! :ohdear:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Agean90 posted:

same, I want to see the West coast republic become a thing

wrong way to go about it

let the republican states call for an article V convention like they really want to do, have the still remaining blue states shoot down every republican proposal, republican states secede themselves and lol whoops there goes everything sorry you can't come back in

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hey jeb, gently caress you.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
CPAC owns!

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834874248200138753

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

well, as you know, black minnesotan sheriffs have a long history of visiting russian in december and so any attempt to paint this as somehow related to the so-called russian connections between trump, trump's administration and trump's most vocal supporters is just a cia plot to confuse your small mind

- joementum, probably

Yeah but everybody knows that sheriff is crazy so who knows how he ended up in Russia? Probably not even him.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

this is why you should never sign your organ donor card

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a former c-spam god

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/834874248200138753

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAzwZNZdHSk

people forget

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

was that the same one jill stein was at?

yeah stein and flynn were both paid $40k to attend that dinner with putin

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Serf posted:

put fallon up against the wall imo

guillotine won't work because his head will keep laughing even after being severed

firing squad is the only option

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

in case you guys were wondering to yourselves "hey, are trumpers still brokebrain retards trying to make a buck from their fellow brokebrain retards?" the answer is yes:

http://gizmodo.com/google-blacklists-natural-news-the-webs-leading-author-1792680935

hmmm, that's an auspicious group of people there

well that sounds concerning

:whitewater:

its probably been delisted because just like infowar the site is riddled with adware, spyware, and the occasional virus.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

That patient? BARBARA BUSH.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tonight we dine on fallon fingers

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ken Bone owns only one sweater

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

even trump hates fallon. finally something i can relate to

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol I love it love it when articles have a picture of who wrote them

e: not because of his picture but because of the bio description, which is always lol worthy

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao this is just sad. much like the rest of cpac.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Ken bone you don't look healthy my man

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Is there a supercut of every time Spicer has said the President has been "very clear" on something?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/834871709152985088

this just in, rubio somehow more cowardly than imagined

https://twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/834873097945772032

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

- joementum, probably

How badly did joementum break your guys brains with initial healthy skepticism that you post about him after he's long gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/834872526757097472

So that's why its being delayed :thinkingfaceemojiemoji:

• Locked thread