Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
So I finally got around to watching 13th on Netflix last night, today they announce crack down on weed and the feds will use private prisons again.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

rip to all the future victims of the weed war

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

Brother Friendship posted:

I really want to know what Bannon is dying from and why he's decided the world must die with him :lol:

Putin tried to polonium him but he had already ascended to lichdom and now spite holds his disintegrating body together.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Scent of Worf posted:

He has AIDS the hiv virus and probably herpes simplex too, as well as gonorrhea the virus caused by the bacterium neisseria gonnorhoeae

great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Love that we got to hear Spicey scream STATES' RIGHTS a dozen times over transgender student protections and immediately switch to gently caress YOUR STATE'S LEGAL MARIJUANA LAWS, JAIL FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOUCHED THE DEVIL WEED

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

How much weight can you gain in just four months? Holy poo poo.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My favorite part of this article is about how Milo's bus boys are so Reddit brained that when the female writer of the article is in the same part of the bus as them they're all painfully cowed and polite but as soon as she's on the other side of a door where they can't actually see her they revert to their online modes and start talking about wanting to suck her tits....even though the door is clearly not soundproof in anyway. And also completely unaware of the powerful self own of being so crazy obsessed with wanting to get in a breastfeeding scenario.

sarah jeong was angrily subtweeting about this article yesterday, saying the author's white privilege allowed her to infantilize these guys and not take the potential danger they pose (at least in a gamergate sense) seriously while non-white dudes wouldn't get the same consideration

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/834859162634969088

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tacodaemon posted:

sarah jeong was angrily subtweeting about this article yesterday, saying the author's white privilege allowed her to infantilize these guys and not take the potential danger they pose (at least in a gamergate sense) seriously while non-white dudes wouldn't get the same consideration

Did she not read the article or something? She does both of those things fairly comprehensively. The whole thing is about the balance between the two as far as I can tell.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

RUM HAM posted:

How much weight can you gain in just four months? Holy poo poo.

Oh yeah, he was a real loving Charles Atlas before.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Coolguye posted:

huh huh huh yes please listen to me, owner and boss of one of the world's most monolithic and dysfunctional tech conglomerates, about startup culture

Cisco is a loving mess and every one of their solutions feels two decades old.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'm really amazed so many people are at less than 10 on sexual partners on this lasagna cat video.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

He has AIDS the hiv virus and probably herpes simplex too, as well as gonorrhea the virus caused by the bacterium neisseria gonnorhoeae

That's a hella cocktail. What % originated from each orifice?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

skaboomizzy posted:

Love that we got to hear Spicey scream STATES' RIGHTS a dozen times over transgender student protections and immediately switch to gently caress YOUR STATE'S LEGAL MARIJUANA LAWS, JAIL FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER TOUCHED THE DEVIL WEED

by now you should've realized that pointing out their hypocrisy does nothing

they want to gently caress over people doing things they don't like and that's it there's no wider convictions there

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Destruction, he meant to say de-stru-ction.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

not a bad take if you skimmed the article but the article goes out of its way to argue that the reason these dudes are so dangerous is that society affords them this extended adolescence not permitted to anyone else while investing into them the same rights and privileges of adulthood

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

proof that jojo is terrible garbage. this is the face of horror that is jojo

https://twitter.com/ElizSimins/status/834612501450874881

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Oh yeah, he was a real loving Charles Atlas before.

Actually I think it's the side shot. GIS shows he was just as rotund back during the debates too.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fiction posted:

How badly did joementum break your guys brains with initial healthy skepticism that you post about him after he's long gone

Joementum owns

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
republicans only want states' rights in the same way that a schoolyard bully wants fewer teachers watching them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:trumppop: jesus christ

We're so loving hosed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JC86Rr8u0A

SpaceGoku posted:

not a bad take if you skimmed the article but the article goes out of its way to argue that the reason these dudes are so dangerous is that society affords them this extended adolescence not permitted to anyone else while investing into them the same rights and privileges of adulthood
I haven't read the article. I was going to say Jeong kind of has a point but if the article addressed her point then I don't know what she's trying to accomplish besides circular firing squadding it up.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

a great move from the party that hates big government

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-secretary-kelly-says-not-doing-mass-deportations-223944280.html

gently caress off kelly

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Alan Colmes died, do you guys think Hannity asked Russia to put out a hit?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So uh-huh, why does want to deconstruct the state?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

He's a very intelligent guy but he's also prone to being set into a certain mode of belief, even when reality increasingly contradicts it. That's not necessarily a terrible thing though, and he's far from the only person with that flaw so (shrug emoticon)

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Louisgod posted:

lol I love it love it when articles have a picture of who wrote them

e: not because of his picture but because of the bio description, which is always lol worthy

QA at the Jeb Cloning Center is just getting sloppy now, letting all the defects slip through.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

:trumppop: jesus christ

We're so loving hosed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JC86Rr8u0A

I haven't read the article. I was going to say Jeong kind of has a point but if the article addressed her point then I don't know what she's trying to accomplish besides circular firing squadding it up.

well I mean it paints them alternatively in sympathetic and critical tones so yeah I can understand why someone might be bugged by it but the reality is a lot of the people facilitating milo's (and the greater alt-right's) poo poo really are still mentally children who literally don't understand the real consequences of what they're doing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I wish I had a tiny Jeb! to keep in my pocket. He could play with my pocket McConnels that I hand out to small children.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Louisgod posted:

lol I love it love it when articles have a picture of who wrote them

e: not because of his picture but because of the bio description, which is always lol worthy

is that a wheelchair

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/834890400674508805

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

well I mean it paints them alternatively in sympathetic and critical tones so yeah I can understand why someone might be bugged by it but the reality is a lot of the people facilitating milo's (and the greater alt-right's) poo poo really are still mentally children who literally don't understand the real consequences of what they're doing
Right, it's a complicated issue. There are times where I straight up feel bad for these broke brain, sad-boy Nazis. Some of them seem pathetic, and a lot of them are absolutely victims of the same systems they are now reinforcing. But it's also true that they're scummy fuckers, who deserve to be shoved into the proverbial locker every chance you get. Life's hosed.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

So uh-huh, why does want to deconstruct the state?

in this case to replace it with a libertopia of sovereign corporations

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Augus posted:

*walks over to pro-Trump demonstration wearing a red hat*
*breaks a window*
*leaves*
What legal action would be taken action against those who were involved with planning that public demonstration that turned violent and how far up would it go?

:whitewater:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Causally listening to CNN in the background has me worried that they're forgetting Donald is a retard. He should hold another press conference or something to remind everyone.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

Right, it's a complicated issue. There are times where I straight up feel bad for these broke brain, sad-boy Nazis. Some of them seem pathetic, and a lot of them are absolutely victims of the same systems they are now reinforcing. But it's also true that they're scummy fuckers, who deserve to be shoved into the proverbial locker every chance you get. Life's hosed.

yeah I mean a lot of kids who join gangs are just lonely boys looking for a place to belong, to feel like they mean something to the people around them

but if they cut someone or shoot someone because one of the ranking members told them to, that's real

no good solutions

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol Bannon is going to destroy the entire country because he is a Leninist by his own admission, who admires Satan and Darth Vader, and he's going to pin it entirely on Trump who is just nodding along like an idiot, unaware of what's going on because Fox News hasn't said it in explicit terms yet and that's where like 90% of this intel comes from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

Causally listening to CNN in the background has me worried that they're forgetting Donald is a retard. He should hold another press conference or something to remind everyone.

it's the loving goldfish theory of american politics. we literally forget that donald is a sociopath every five-ten days. I am a firm believer that if the election had been a week earlier or a week later, Clinton would've won. Likewise, you can extrapolate from that and say if it had been two weeks earlier or later, Donny would've won. our electorate's dumb and forget as goldfish

• Locked thread