Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Agrajag posted:

just FYI every single drat Black Mirror episode is sad as gently caress. they all end with everyone being worse off than the start.

i would take that 80s vr simulation over this reality any day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

fits my needs posted:

Lmao, gently caress Comey and gently caress his bullshit now that he's realizing that Trump is gonna do exactly what he said and wasn't just tossing red meat to the plebs.

the fact that the director of the fbi was too stupid to see this comin though, is unacceptable
who is protecting amerikkka

oh right,

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 24, 2017

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

mintskoal posted:

they have "connoisseur" weed here that you can buy at dispensaries but the only thing i can tell that's different is that

1. it is double in price
2. it has the name willie nelson on it

people pay for it though so whatever

ive seen that, some places sell that poo poo for like 25 bucks a gram plus tax

probably just old hippies who get duped into thinking you need to pay the most for the "good weed"

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hi

Trump

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The kiss of the NATO standard 5.56 round as it caressed through your body and vital organs.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Yossarian-22 posted:

In other news...69..............bad? n-...not nice????

https://twitter.com/FMEP/status/834853085411495937

lmao.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

coastal weed elites must be stopped TRUMP

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Hello

Bannon

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Artisinal

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

lol every photograph of that dude he's smiling from ear to ear. He's gonna get off scott free and be set for life

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
*holds out pinkie while smoking a joint*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

lol every photograph of that dude he's smiling from ear to ear. He's gonna get off scott free and be set for life

this whole case is utterly absurd

makes zero sense to rally around him, sends the wrong message

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

magiccarpet posted:

i would take that 80s vr simulation over this reality any day

my personal holy poo poo episode is the one where everyone has some recording technology implanted into their eyes that lets them record and playback every single moment of their life. which obv leads to everyone micro-analysing every signle moment of their life for fuckups and being unable to move on etc.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Yeah who woulda thought an apartheid state supported by the US is a real hosed up place lol

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

Ol jeffet wants to keep weed illegal because he wants to arrest more minorities.

yeah, obvs

but he also seems to just hate the concept of people smoking weed and having a good time, like independently of being a racism he also hates the idea of good times on weed

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

Is there already a pot id app?

You can become a cannabis sommelier so probably

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

i dunno israel seems to get absolutely zero consequences for sending that message over and over so maybe it's not the "wrong" one for them??

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My favorite part of this article is about how Milo's bus boys are so Reddit brained that when the female writer of the article is in the same part of the bus as them they're all painfully cowed and polite but as soon as she's on the other side of a door where they can't actually see her they revert to their online modes and start talking about wanting to suck her tits....even though the door is clearly not soundproof in anyway. And also completely unaware of the powerful self own of being so crazy obsessed with wanting to get in a breastfeeding scenario.

My personal lukewarm take on this article is that it's one more drop in the ocean of cultural narrative that asserts college-age people are "kids". It addresses it somewhat in pointing out that minorities are frequently treated as adults, but it still misses the point. These people on both sides of the issue, even if they are thin-skinned Internet posters, are grown-rear end adults. That they are woefully unprepared, as the author suggests, is not relevant to anything. They are old enough to be drafted to go die in a trench somewhere. They should not be treated as naive or sympathetic anymore than your racist uncle at Thanksgiving should be.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fits my needs posted:

Yeah who woulda thought an apartheid state supported by the US is a real hosed up place lol

Canada supports Israel moderately as well :grin:

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

paranoid randroid posted:

26 states currently have some form of legal weed

loving with them is absolutely a huge mistake

Isn't the 26 states number just counting the ones in process right now though? There's like 3 states were it's actually an established industry, and they're all blue right now. It totally makes sense to strike now before you have red states to piss off as well

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Baloogan posted:

i'm p sure death to arabs is exactly the message those people want to send

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

mintskoal posted:

they have "connoisseur" weed here that you can buy at dispensaries but the only thing i can tell that's different is that

1. it is double in price
2. it has the name willie nelson on it

people pay for it though so whatever

Connoisseur weed is the funniest thing in the world, especially when it's often fast growing indicas.

I remember when Girl Scout cookies hit the stores and some places were trying to get $20 a gram when they also had $25 eighths of equally potent high quality good poo poo one jar away. Also all the stores had "unique" gsc.

Whatevs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yossarian-22 posted:

this fucker literally executed a man lying on his back on the ground

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-a7591061.html

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Feb 24, 2017

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Addamere posted:

My personal lukewarm take on this article is that it's one more drop in the ocean of cultural narrative that asserts college-age people are "kids". It addresses it somewhat in pointing out that minorities are frequently treated as adults, but it still misses the point. These people on both sides of the issue, even if they are thin-skinned Internet posters, are grown-rear end adults. That they are woefully unprepared, as the author suggests, is not relevant to anything. They are old enough to be drafted to go die in a trench somewhere. They should not be treated as naive or sympathetic anymore than your racist uncle at Thanksgiving should be.

I think that was her point - minorities are treated like adults and face adult consequences as preteens while these manchildren can do whatever the gently caress and face no consequences whatsoever.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

it sends the exact and correct and perfect message you wanna send if you're trying to reinforce that killing palestinians is an act you will not face social sanction for, even if you are (for now) required to endure a show trial

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nonsense posted:

Garbage people will do their best to reward horrible actions because they want to set the precedent that one can commit their ideologically-preferred crime and get backed up by the world's deplorables.

Meanwhile liberals are raising funds to rebuild the burnt mosque in Texas and the Jewish cemetery in STL when they should also be fighting fire with fire and encouraging/defending vigilante counteroffensives. The only thing that shuts a Nazi up so far has been a punch to the head so it shouldn't really be up in the air whether it's appropriate. Its effectiveness renders it appropriate because they're god damned Nazis.

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Agrajag posted:

just FYI every single drat Black Mirror episode is sad as gently caress. they all end with everyone being worse off than the start.

The San Junipero episode is pretty :unsmith:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:cawg:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Agrajag posted:

this is hosed up, but still not as hosed up as this

quote:

Ramil Sahib oglu Safarov (Azerbaijani: Ramil Sahib oğlu Səfərov, [ɾɑmil sɑhib oɣlu sæfæɾov]); born August 25, 1977) is an officer of the Azerbaijani Army who was convicted of the 2004 murder of Armenian Army Lieutenant Gurgen Margaryan. During a NATO-sponsored training seminar in Budapest, Safarov broke into Margaryan's dormitory room at night and axed him to death while Margaryan was asleep.

In 2006, Safarov was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life imprisonment in Hungary with a minimum incarceration period of 30 years. After his request under the Strasbourg Convention, he was extradited on August 31, 2012 to Azerbaijan, where he was greeted as a hero,[1][2][3] pardoned by Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev despite contrary assurances made to Hungary,[4] promoted to the rank of major and given an apartment and over eight years of back pay.[5] According to Azerbaijani authorities, Safarov was pardoned in compliance with Article 12 of the convention.[6][7][8] Following Safarov's pardon, Armenia severed diplomatic relations with Hungary and immediate protests broke out in Yerevan.[9] The extradition was widely condemned by international organizations and governments of many countries, including the US, Russia, France.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Connoisseur weed is the funniest thing in the world, especially when it's often fast growing indicas.

I remember when Girl Scout cookies hit the stores and some places were trying to get $20 a gram when they also had $25 eighths of equally potent high quality good poo poo one jar away. Also all the stores had "unique" gsc.

Whatevs

usually if you can smell the stuff and know your own tastes it's easy enough to not get ripped off just don't ask for recommendations or they will always point to the most expensive poo poo

who could have possibly guessed this man would be anti-weed?

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Agrajag posted:

israeli society is really hosed up

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
This russia stuff sure is getting spicy!!!!!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I mean he's right.

Great people do.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

SpaceGoku posted:

it sends the exact and correct and perfect message you wanna send if you're trying to reinforce that killing palestinians is an act you will not face social sanction for, even if you are (for now) required to endure a show trial

lol I keep telling people that Israel is uniquely theocratic lovely and racist and apartheidistic bunch of colonialists but for some reason people keep thinking that they aren't just a mollycoddled version of every other fundamentalist group of crazies:-

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/834095510164156416

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
just a quick asside: do not go deep on I/P itt, take it to the right thread in D&D

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
woah... grindcore + trump thred a e s t h e t i c

https://analtrump.bandcamp.com/album/to-all-the-broads-ive-nailed-before

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

this is hosed up, but still not as hosed up as this

why does he hate armenians?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Agrajag posted:

The one I saw, ep 1 season 3 didn't have that bad of an ending, I thought the woman was better off not given a gently caress. The next episode was hosed up. Haven't revisited, but will prob watch the episode with the dude from mad men cause I liked that show and now only smoke lucky strikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egoslicer
Jun 13, 2007
https://twitter.com/dailytrumpening/status/834910440765304832

Elle trying to get in on that Teen Vogue action

• Locked thread