Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Unstable, nihilist white supremacist running the federal government while flabby senile front man plays golf

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

Shocking Discovery Of Military Things Near Things Everyone Wants

'Pivot to Asia' was one of the dumbest thing Obama did, ffs. Let's deliberately poke an emergent super power and openly talk about how we want to stymie their influence in their own region!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/AlanColmes/status/834164682634252288

:hai:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

His final words

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how many hookers would it take to flood the streets of chicago with piss

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

Unstable, nihilist white supremacist running the federal government while flabby senile front man plays golf

lmao is he still there

dude do your fuckin job

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

by the way i finally figured out what trump's rambling about his electoral votes in response to every question reminds me of: those "Ask a..." columns in the onion

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deadgoon posted:

how many hookers would it take to flood the streets of chicago with piss

best research question i have read today

grant approved

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Addamere posted:

Unpopular opinion: I can understand why people like to depict pot plants when one of its products makes you feel good but goddamn actually looking at an adult plant as opposed to the iconic five-frond leaf gives me the creeps because it looks like it has spit or spiderwebs or spider-spit-webs all over it. Namaste.

i thiink it looks rad. i never smoked an ounce in my life but i sure wanna photograph it if it looks like romanesco broccoli

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rippers, btw

pressing e to pay my respects

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yinlock posted:

lmao is he still there

dude do your fuckin job

You lost me

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Was it never not a thing?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We sided with fascists to defeat communism in ww2

Don't you remember

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can at least respect the stance of "we don't advocate punching nazis but also lol gently caress nazis who cares"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol, he is trying to go full Nixon.

i can't believe i am saying it. but gently caress it, i actually agree with milo on this, Digimon was the loving poo poo and it should be brought back.

i am curious if he is going to send in the guardsmen or not.

Admiral Ray posted:

what the gently caress is with trump and chigaco? did they deny him a building permit or something?

probaly a mix of things. its a blue leaning city that has a bunch of gang related crimes(mostly them killing each other over territory and innocent people dying/injured in the cross fire) but mostly its because its way to scream about black crime.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Ape of Naples posted:

Was it never not a thing?

According to the Republican party we should embrace them as fellows and honest people who should be heard out, not like the BLM monsters who just want to race hustle crime just because some 12 year old got shot for looking like he had a gun in an open carry state

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

You lost me

i mean trump at his Winter Southern Please Don't Make Me Go Back To The Fail Home Golf Course

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol they totally found something

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i mean trump at his Winter Southern Please Don't Make Me Go Back To The Fail Home Golf Course

Oh I thought you were referring to my just and deserved sixer the other day

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Donald Trump totally had a piss party with Russian hookers.
Also punch a Nazi at every opportunity.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tbf there's a difference between fightin' the nazis because they're evil and fightin' the nazis because they're allied to the hated japanese

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Pissss!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

if i had to make an educated guess, they're trying to get their ducks in a row before anything happens because if this poo poo is not airtight then donny's probably gonna walk away from it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Japanese were also Nazis

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Addamere posted:

And after that passage she continues throughout the entire rest of the article to portray them as kids. Even when she does not outright call them that, their faults are not presented in the way you call out a person making a conscious and deliberate decision but in the way you describe a child naively doing something wrong.

I think it'd be a pretty heavy lift, maybe to the point of irresponsibility, to portray such childish behavior as something other than childish. She did alright imo.

But that's my O

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Wait Matt finds out about minimum wage laws, gay marriage, and social security!

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/834883864719941632

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

The Japanese were also Nazis

did anyone let the usa know that

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

This is why every day we need to be asking, where are the jobs Mr. President, where are the infrastructure improvements.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

"Sir, please let us bury this treason respectfully."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

downgraded from shooting nazis in the face but hey maybe conservatives are right and we should return to the old ways

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

punching them with weighted knuckle gloves should be a bigger part of the thing imo knock those fuckers out

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

triple sulk posted:

if i had to make an educated guess, they're trying to get their ducks in a row before anything happens because if this poo poo is not airtight then donny's probably gonna walk away from it

nice fantasy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

nice fantasy

donny walking away? yeah

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i think they need an airtight case to forcefully kick him out without massive civil unrest, because the republicans won't do poo poo even when presented with airtight evidence

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"renewed pledge" is a awful fancy way of saying "nothing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

my greatest regret is that philip seymour hoffman won't be portraying bannon in the future Departed-esque film about the FBI taking down donjohn

• Locked thread