Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
should've followed instructions in the use of such basic devices as a damp towel lined with charcoal to be applied to the face and mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Four bores??

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fantastic and insightful is not a homonym with bore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

it woked

Fair

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

they're going to give him a show

the Ken Bone Zone :cripes:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Anyone remember that NIN song that goes *mufffled*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

Anyone remember that NIN song that goes *mufffled*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the fragile was a good album

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

the downward spiral was a good album

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

pretty hate machine was a good album

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Scent of Worf posted:

*breathes in*

stop doxxing my life

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

they're going to give him a show

the Ken Bone Zone :cripes:
remember when we thought ken bone was funny?

joke's on us

Scent of Worf posted:

*breathes in*
i love that song

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

CortezFantastic posted:

same

I made dinner and came back to the CNN report. At least Nixon had the foresight to ask the CIA to tell the FBI to cool it for him

what cnn report?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

suggest "outrageous you think it's baf" for thread title update

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Scent of Worf posted:

*breathes in*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5Jvr2Fp48

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/834931930349043716

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
heck, i can't be the only one that thinks Ken BOne of da Bone Zone looks like a pederast

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Pollyanna posted:

what cnn report?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

Also I added the Politico report that we all kinda knew deep down that Trump needs to be fed positive news stories or else he throws fits

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

triple sulk posted:

the fragile was a good album

nine inch nails has never put out a bad album imo. even the remix albums are all :discourse:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

egoslicer posted:

Recapping all the Trump News. Been a busy day, busiest in awhile. I've automated some of the scraping now and am generally only manually adding twitter links:

http://www.dailytrumpening.com/

you are doing good work goon :waycool:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

cheetos have been brought up many times before. do you think trump eats cheetos and if so do you think you can tell he's eaten them?

personally i use a fork to eat cheetos when i feel like eating like poo poo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

cheetos have been brought up many times before. do you think trump eats cheetos and if so do you think you can tell he's eaten them?

personally i use a fork to eat cheetos when i feel like eating like poo poo

he crumbles the bag, pours them into a bowl, and eats them with a spoon

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Business Gorillas posted:

Found out my friend who went trump was harassing a female friend of mine online because she wouldn't gently caress him

Trump got the incel vote on LOCK
:sever:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STC_AyZX3bA

:chloe:

hehe-he-he-ehhhhhhhh...

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

351 more hours to go

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Scent of Worf posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsM4FM3MiK0&t=210s

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

he crumbles the bag, pours them into a bowl, and eats them with a spoon

i knew someone who regularly got those small bags of cheeto puffs, fill the bag with moutnain dew and eat them with a spoon like loving cereal from the devil's (or any devil's) rear end in a top hat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scent of Worf posted:

*breathes in*

I think its called immigrant song

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Here I added a few more things at the bottom.

Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not get bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon stated, in his own words, they hired people to “tear everything down”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
A little Ken Bone memory lane:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I just did a ton of housework

Also gently caress Ken Bone

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

oh you fucker. it's YOU

i played this game for a bit because of your posts thinking it would be a premium rpg experience, but the anime poo poo is overwhelming. i had to close it after the female protagonist was forced to fight monsters for 3 years straight in a prison, escaped, and then found the skimpiest warrior woman outfit of all time to exact her revenge in

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

A little Ken Bone memory lane:

Imagine being Ken Bone and not even being the fattest member of the select town hall audience

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Seriously how is that a human being

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

these guys basically have the psychological profile of school shooters ; which is obvious from them congregating on 4chan tbf

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

zegermans posted:

Imagine being Ken Bone and not even being the fattest member of the select town hall audience

The fixin's was in

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/834896814528729088

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
lmao hoyl poo poo ken bone is only 34 years old?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

zegermans posted:

holy poo poo that dude in grey looks like a failed cenobite lol. like a snake regurgitating a frog to make a quick exit and escape the bone zone

• Locked thread