Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Philip Rivers posted:

Why did people think a Republican would be good on queer and women's issues lmboios (laughing my butt off into outer space)

Please do not blast ur butt into outer space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They saw a person holding a gays for Trump sign.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ken bone must be stopped

someone get him to say his killphrase, "two weeks"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ok i think i need to go lie down now.

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice

lmao if she honestly thought republicans gave a poo poo about the LGBT community, just loving lmao

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Serf posted:

why in the everloving gently caress did anyone expect trump to give one goddamn poo poo about trans people

like were these people afuckingsleep??

A few TMT posters who are often wrong about Everything said trump wouldn't touch us transies

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i don't understand how she expected something different.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Philip Rivers posted:

Why did people think a Republican would be good on queer and women's issues lmboios (laughing my butt off into outer space)

:kheldragar:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
In more important news monster girls at Daytona NASCAR are wearing less tonight then the outfits people were indignant about.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tonetta posted:

A few TMT posters who are often wrong about Everything said trump wouldn't touch us transies

I hope everybody is forcing them to eat poo poo so that maybe a lesson about being stupid and therefore complicit in people being murdered because of fearmongering will be driven home

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
republocan voters will never wake up to the fsct thwat republicans are all insane fascists now that no longer believe in compromise or actually governing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

ken bone must be stopped

someone get him to say his killphrase, "two weeks"

ken bone's killphrase is "no i don't want fries"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

i kinda think there are a bunch of if-only consrvatives who want v badly to vote for fygm/"'"common srnse"'" garbage but cant as long as the party prmosing it is also openly hating people these voters feel shouldnt be hated

trump got their hopes us and then welp

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tonetta posted:

teenage mutant turtles?

???

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Serf posted:

any chance of some canadian aid down here comrade

canadaid

candaid

for this best of alol possible worlds

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tonetta posted:

did they not notice the R next to his name

or anything he said ever

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

stupid woman, foolish woman

you knew he was a snake before you let him in

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Tonetta posted:

:psyboom:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

tmt, a postin board for mutant turtles of all vocations (ages 13-18 only)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Baloogan posted:

ken bone's killphrase is "no i don't want fries"

le poutine machine

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao there isnt an mbison.gif big enough for this

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Wow, this guy must have had incredible economic anxiety!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tonetta posted:

holy poo poo, that's tone-deaf as gently caress :stare:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

for those of you who absolutely positively can't live without trump tweets

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/524207515295551488

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Why on earth do the death cultists even WANT to relitigate this in such a public way after they lost so bad

Do they think Trump being elected and rejuvenating pissed off leftists by the millions will suddenly make this a policy that isn't broadly despised?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmfao :doh:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vertical Lime posted:

for those of you who absolutely positively can't live without trump tweets

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/524207515295551488

thats is presidential language

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
can we stop besmirching corn? corn is good

what other vegetable growson a cob

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Serf posted:

did they not notice the R next to his name

or anything he said ever

"He's just being over the top for free publicity, no way he'll do any of this" straight into "look he said he would protect us"

Epic High Five posted:

I hope everybody is forcing them to eat poo poo so that maybe a lesson about being stupid and therefore complicit in people being murdered because of fearmongering will be driven home

Most of them do not post in those threads anymore

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

murked by dragon posted:

oh you fucker. it's YOU

i played this game for a bit because of your posts thinking it would be a premium rpg experience, but the anime poo poo is overwhelming. i had to close it after the female protagonist was forced to fight monsters for 3 years straight in a prison, escaped, and then found the skimpiest warrior woman outfit of all time to exact her revenge in

lamo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That's terrorism btw

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpaceGoku posted:

stupid woman, foolish woman

you knew he was a snake before you let him in

What did Trump supporters think would happen, especially since he pick a fundie midwest VP?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

hahaha what a loving idiot

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tonetta posted:

"He's just being over the top for free publicity, no way he'll do any of this" straight into "look he said he would protect us"

loving owned. all of us. we have each been owned in our own way. loving poo poo goddamn motherfuck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope you learned a lesson about playing games with scantily clad anime women on the cover

They're always bad

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Tonetta posted:

Who lol I crave drama and gossip

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

That's terrorism btw

angry lone wolf, mental health issues, etc.

cant b terrorism if white

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
guys i think caitlyn jenner might be stupid after all

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
"He's just saying all his horrid stuff to win the primaries, once he's the nominee he'll pivot"
-thousands of retarded people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Tonetta posted:

the TMT is mega loving stupid and im kinda glad i only posted in it to get advice/whine about surgery

• Locked thread