Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Maybe if u didnt internalize all those misogynist republican discourses you would have realized that hillary is actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

C-Euro posted:

I'm like 20 pages back but I can't let go of this. If this dude's statement of purpose is "deconstruct the government" then why the gently caress was he given a job in government?

to finish what reagan started

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

100 more pgs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Philip Rivers posted:

Maybe if u didnt internalize all those misogynist republican discourses you would have realized that hillary is actually good

lets not say things we cant take back

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

New Hardees/Carl Jr spicy chicken tenders are on point.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ cloudbleed

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

C-Euro posted:

I'm like 20 pages back but I can't let go of this. If this dude's statement of purpose is "deconstruct the government" then why the gently caress was he given a job in government? I get that Republicans are, on paper, the party of small government, and I get that there are SovCit types out there who want to live in the woods and not pay taxes and not be told to do anything. But this is like me going into a job interview, saying "I'm just gonna goof off all day, except for the times where I'm deliberately racking up business expenses and divulging trade secrets to anyone who will listen" and getting hired anyway.

Am I missing something besides "lol nothing matters"?

this has been the prime directive of the republican party for a long time: starve government until it's small enough to drown in a bathtub

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mastershakeman posted:

the only reason she was a candidate in the first place was her womanhood. same with Obama and black. otherwise they'd just have been worse versions of John Edwards

so merely being black or a woman, offers you easy success in life

i had no idea of that and i'm South Carolinian, let me inform the constituency, at this late date it looks like this old dog can still learn new things

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Philip Rivers posted:

Stop with this IDPOL poo poo. Now let me tell you how Joe Biden is amazing.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Philip Rivers posted:

lol

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i cannot say enough that i hope more scandals happen and it turns out the entire white house from the bottom down is russian moles and they're all replaced by neoconservatives, the ultimate cucking

sure we get nuclear war, but at least we avoided putin's reich

I mean, I watched that presentation McMaster was at that Jake Tapper presented a few years ago and he seemed like a very intelligent, level-headed person, his chosen profession notwithstanding. The whole shtick about not ignoring the political dimensions of war stood out to me.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

so merely being black or a woman, offers you easy success in life

i had no idea of that and i'm South Carolinian, let me inform the constituency, at this late date it looks like this old dog can still learn new things

just in politics
reminder that the only guy to beat obama (Bobby rush) did so by pointing out obama wasn't black enough

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mastershakeman posted:

yeah just call them racists a few more times and they'll vote Hillary

well now, you know they voted trump, and long live that adorable cheeto, our omnipotent leader

Lindsey O. Graham fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Feb 24, 2017

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
All of those answers make sense so thanks

also what is the FBI doing now or insinuating it will do?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

good grief

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

C-Euro posted:

I'm like 20 pages back but I can't let go of this. If this dude's statement of purpose is "deconstruct the government" then why the gently caress was he given a job in government? I get that Republicans are, on paper, the party of small government, and I get that there are SovCit types out there who want to live in the woods and not pay taxes and not be told to do anything. But this is like me going into a job interview, saying "I'm just gonna goof off all day, except for the times where I'm deliberately racking up business expenses and divulging trade secrets to anyone who will listen" and getting hired anyway.

Am I missing something besides "lol nothing matters"?

here is your interview:

we need to further discredit and limit the power of the position, can you do anything but a good job

*craps pants*

youre hired

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

mastershakeman posted:

the only reason she was a candidate in the first place was her womanhood. same with Obama and black. otherwise they'd just have been worse versions of John Edwards

mastershakeman posted:

just in politics

Hmmmm that's why white men still hold a higher percentage of government jobs (even during obama era) than their demographic by double digit percents

loving moron

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

respect the orifice, not the man

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

rofl he's gonna be out by next Friday

because he was actively serving he couldn't have turned down the job offer from the commander in chief right?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mastershakeman posted:

just in politics

quite so, much of what i thought i knew went right out the window this election season

retirement with McCain has been, filling my thoughts lately

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tonetta posted:

Hmmmm that's why white men still hold a higher percentage of government jobs (even during obama era) than their demographic by double digit percents

loving moron

look at who you're talking to

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LKjCoghXyo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

yeah just call them racists a few more times and they'll vote Hillary

friendo i have terrivle news for you, that election is over, it seems you missed the deadline and now you wont get to cast a vote for yr preferred candidate inthat election

im sorry to hear such bad news friendo, i know how time can just get away from a person like that

and hoo boy theres sure been some excitin happenings out of that election, lemme tell you!!! really wish yr voice had been heard, but now we know to pay a lil more attention next time, maybe set a reminder on yr phone

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Philip Rivers posted:

I just want attention and validation so I try too hard to be funny :(

that's literally everyone here
Look at us all who paid ten Ken bones to fill a cavernous void of inadequacy and Trump is president lmao

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
im an american so im a clown basically

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Serf posted:

look at who you're talking to

I dont really recognize the poster but after I clicked on the rap sheet I finally understand

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Aurubin posted:

I mean, I watched that presentation McMaster was at that Jake Tapper presented a few years ago and he seemed like a very intelligent, level-headed person, his chosen profession notwithstanding. The whole shtick about not ignoring the political dimensions of war stood out to me.
most neoconservatives (including that of mcmaster) are pragmatists who deep down want America to be #1, but they kind of poked the nest a bit too hard in the last 16 years

let's just hope they're smart enough to put pressure on putin and nobody else if they manage to finalize their coup

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

again im sorry mastershakeman, but we can find the best in the situatuon

did you know the Chinese word for election combines the words disaster and opportunity???? lets work to find some positive opportunity for you in this, do some real good

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

election rhymes w/ erection

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

passionate dongs posted:

im an american so im a clown basically

i'm from the south so i'm a mime that doesn't stop talking

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Philip Rivers posted:

keep throwing picks, philip

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Turdfuzz posted:

election rhymes w/ erection

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Squizzle posted:

again im sorry mastershakeman, but we can find the best in the situatuon

did you know the Chinese word for election combines the words disaster and opportunity???? lets work to find some positive opportunity for you in this, do some real good

that's cool if true

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

everything we're talking about, bannon russia milo navy seals sessions marijuana pipeline buttigieg lobbyists alt-right sanders podesta TRUMP corruption chynah putin hacking deportations racism cops nazis
none of this stuff is going to remotely move the needle compared to
OBAMACARE
if the GOP hasn't repealed obamacare by 2018 they're going to catch hell from their constituents and be primaried
if they have then the first time an insurance company drops someone for a PEC it's going to explode

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"hey look, i'm pushing this wall over here that obv does not exist but i sure am pulling off the illusion, right? so much so that you may question what reality is actually real. hey, where are you going"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

heres an idea, maybe itsan opportunity to learn to bake some bread, remind yrself to "rise" the occasion ans help democracy "flour"ish!!!!!!!!!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2n_-jwPUHQ

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/danielradosh/status/834919520804429826

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

I'm white and ill have you know the only reason I ever didnt get a job is because they gave it to a less qualified black person because they were black white people are the biggest victims of racism just look at my work history

• Locked thread