Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

carter was completely unsuited to the presidency

not surprisingly, he is an incredible human being who has done an incredible amount of good since being president

the age old problem of "those best suited for power absolutely do not want it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

seriously lmao @ cloudbleed

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the liberal bannon wsa the dude who told carter to put on a sweater and tell people to use less heating gas during a gas crisis

all iterations of bannon are dumb is my point

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUFKs9TA4BQ

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

seriously lmao @ cloudbleed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/829332138822598665

the man is a metaphor for the usa

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

tacodaemon posted:

i really hate the song "the weight" by the band

can i blame trump on that song somehow

back the gently caress up, bucko

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

no he survived

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
probably been posted but lol

https://twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/834930331933356032

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

i think bannons sum total of influence will be known within the next month or so what with McMaster trying to reshape the current structure of the NSC

with the complete clusterfuck that is the white house i suspect bannon may be indispensable to trump if he is still attached to the idea of actually carrying out policy/ 'getting things done'. if he goes i'm betting we get 4 years of president golf

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

a helpful bear posted:

also they are showing off adorable shelter puppies

Has Colbert figured his format out cause when I first watched it I felt like someone was pulling my teeth out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

carter was completely unsuited to the presidency

not surprisingly, he is an incredible human being who has done an incredible amount of good since being president

from nixon thru reagan we had an amazing run of totally unsuitable potuses

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Consummate Professional posted:

Has Colbert figured his format out cause when I first watched it I felt like someone was pulling my teeth out

he's gotten better for sure. i agree when he first started it was bad. he's more comfortable and reminds me a lot of the best parts of letterman

also he makes fun of trump constantly which has helped a lot (also he's now beating fallon in ratings thanks to the trump stuff)

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Glad that like, everyone in his cabinet is nothing more than a glorified babysitter.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

hah i bet they thought they wouldn't have to babysit their superiors anymore.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i read US as 'white house' at first somehow and imagined them pulling 12 hour shifts in the west wing waiting for the fat old bitch to make the EO

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

with the complete clusterfuck that is the white house i suspect bannon may be indispensable to trump if he is still attached to the idea of actually carrying out policy/ 'getting things done'. if he goes i'm betting we get 4 years of president golf

we're already getting 4 years of president golf, isn't trump still there?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a helpful bear posted:

aubrey plaza is on colbert and wowza

she is top ten coolest people ever born imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what happened to prisonpissbaby

did he ever pay for the sweden trip

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

he's gotten better for sure. i agree when he first started it was bad. he's more comfortable and reminds me a lot of the best parts of letterman

also he makes fun of trump constantly which has helped a lot (also he's now beating fallon in ratings thanks to the trump stuff)

Hmmm I could give it a shot I guess

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

everything we're talking about, bannon russia milo navy seals sessions marijuana pipeline buttigieg lobbyists alt-right sanders podesta TRUMP corruption chynah putin hacking deportations racism cops nazis
none of this stuff is going to remotely move the needle compared to
OBAMACARE
if the GOP hasn't repealed obamacare by 2018 they're going to catch hell from their constituents and be primaried
if they have then the first time an insurance company drops someone for a PEC it's going to explode

i need a bulletproof vest and to stay far, far, away from my constituency

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

triple sulk posted:

what happened to prisonpissbaby

did he ever pay for the sweden trip

he tried scaring off potential takers by showing them the hellscape where they'd be staying: a regular rear end apartment building

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

by the way, some right wingers in internet comments gave me the following explanations why trump's golfing is ok but obama's wasn't:

(1) trump deserves time off from all the hard work he has been doing, while obama was lazy and just phoning it in (at least during his second term)

(2) obama's decision to do a lot of his golfing at military base golf courses* was disrespectful to active-duty military and veterans who wanted to golf

* you know, the ones that are already secured, instead of destroying the palm beach county economy the way trump likes to do

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

from nixon thru reagan we had an amazing run of totally unsuitable potuses

whoch come to think of it explains a lot about genx

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

everything we're talking about, bannon russia milo navy seals sessions marijuana pipeline buttigieg lobbyists alt-right sanders podesta TRUMP corruption chynah putin hacking deportations racism cops nazis
none of this stuff is going to remotely move the needle compared to
OBAMACARE
if the GOP hasn't repealed obamacare by 2018 they're going to catch hell from their constituents and be primaried
if they have then the first time an insurance company drops someone for a PEC it's going to explode

and we all know why it will happen

witches

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

shiksa posted:

back the gently caress up, bucko

It's a good song but Aretha Franklin's version kills theirs. Even has Duane Allman playing slide guitar.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if at any point in the future donald trump stops being president then it is 100% because of witchery

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

1 liter of spray tan, 1 Hair of Trump, and 1 jar of piss

*stirs cauldron*

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/brasilmagic/status/834934827476467716

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

by the way, some right wingers in internet comments gave me the following explanations why trump's golfing is ok but obama's wasn't:

(1) trump deserves time off from all the hard work he has been doing, while obama was lazy and just phoning it in (at least during his second term)

(2) obama's decision to do a lot of his golfing at military base golf courses* was disrespectful to active-duty military and veterans who wanted to golf

* you know, the ones that are already secured, instead of destroying the palm beach county economy the way trump likes to do

i think i can simply this

1) trump white
2) obama black

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

another onion headline, right into the garbgae smh

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

That's some good poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

hahaha i forgot about this one

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the best part about the witch thing is trump voters taking it 100% seriously

https://twitter.com/Netlyn7/status/834892941743120384

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lmao

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
the vvitch was a good rear end movie

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Donald J Trump is a war criminal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
smh Obama too cowardly to lead a revolution when the real heroes get no press http://www.someecards.com/news/weird-news/witches-donald-trump-spell-curse-hex-ritual/

• Locked thread