Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Squizzle posted:

then ghwb who was qualified and technically competent at the business of govt but both a fuckin republican and as inspiring as moistened bread, then clinton stumbling his way thru poo poo basically until the gop took congress and threw the country back into crazy town

clinton got v competent but fuckin a was it amateur hour at first

then gwb who was i feel basically capable but evil and surrounded by even eviller men, then the glorious reign of Obama which set things right once and for all, i think, right?????

W was a loving fratboy dunce who was capable of sitting in the cockpit while the plane was on autopilot.

It's said the same is true of Ed Balls, but I have no independent verification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tonetta posted:

Hey baloogan I just finished man in the high castle and it was p good is there gonna be a season 3 or is this where they end it to not offend the alt reich

i don't know

i hope theres more

rewatching season 2 of expance atm

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tonetta posted:

Hey baloogan I just finished man in the high castle and it was p good is there gonna be a season 3 or is this where they end it to not offend the alt reich

Baloogan presumably can't watch current streaming content because he's a cacuck.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

thing is now is the most likely time in history that could happen when trump fucks up his first angry nuke

he has to have an easily lost card on him and be able to read it, and given his eyesight in evidence that second part is a limitation to be aware of

then the aide carrying the football bag has to willing to hand it over, which is admittedly likely. then the potus has to, again, read thru the strike options (how many missiles, launched from where, at whom) and make a call on what to do

rhen they have to be able to get a signal of w/e undisclosed kind to issue the order

then the secdef has what amounts to a veto over the launch of he can pretend hes not sure the potus actually gave the order or if hesw illing to just defy the president

if theres an oh gently caress situation and a competent, keen minded poyus w a loyal secdef who trusts the presidents ability to judge that yeah its time to end the world, then things can be launched fast af

but there are a lot of lil catches along the way that can slow down or prevent the launch order

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
heyyyyyy the 1/3rd satan page

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao if you think we arent gonna die in nuclear fire cmon

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Al! posted:

um

Herman Cain is Satan?

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Admiral Ray posted:

gently caress if magic was a legit thing it'd be crazy and obvious. theological debates would end with one party or the other being killed by hellfire or summoned angels.

These exact scenarios happen a bunch in the bible. It's pretty rad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol out loud if you think there wont be guys literally riding bombs wearing cowboy hats

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i had a panic attack in the eaton centre in toronto once, dos that qualify me for canadian healthcare

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

loog, come to washington and throw me a wink, just once

i'm pretty sure this is how you look like...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

anyone ever see that movie where john travolta plays an angel who eats a fuckton of pie, he goes to a diner and basically eats all their pies? thats what christians believe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

anyone ever see that movie where john travolta plays an angel who eats a fuckton of pie, he goes to a diner and basically eats all their pies? thats what christians believe

this is why they vote republican

:henget:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

tacodaemon posted:

i had a panic attack in the eaton centre in toronto once, dos that qualify me for canadian healthcare

no
:smug:

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

lol this poo poo looks like an 80s tv show poster wtf

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

one time i saw a TEC-9 for sale at a ramshackle pawnshop in bumfuck rural southwest virginia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

um

Herman Cain is Satan?

sorry m8 i cant hear you because i always do exactly what a red text title tells me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

lol out loud if you think there wont be guys literally riding bombs wearing cowboy hats

lol, that you think that's a thing

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

then ghwb who was qualified and technically competent at the business of govt but both a fuckin republican and as inspiring as moistened bread, then clinton stumbling his way thru poo poo basically until the gop took congress and threw the country back into crazy town

clinton got v competent but fuckin a was it amateur hour at first

then gwb who was i feel basically capable but evil and surrounded by even eviller men, then the glorious reign of Obama which set things right once and for all, i think, right?????

Am I having a stroke myself or is your posting gimmick gone?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

one time i saw a TEC-9 for sale at a ramshackle pawnshop in bumfuck rural southwest virginia

did you buy it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

lol, that you think that's a thing

Lindsey please
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLU-82

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Al! posted:

sorry m8 i cant hear you because i always do exactly what a red text title tells me
as one should

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

did you buy it

no i dint have enough munny :smith:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Al! posted:

check your math

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I don't care about page numbers. In fact I hate them.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

VectorSigma posted:

check your math

flip the number over

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

VectorSigma posted:

check your math
that red text is gonna trigger

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BrownieMinusEye posted:

Am I having a stroke myself or is your posting gimmick gone?

it got disruptuve to the point that it derailed like a page and a half of conversation and got a mod to six me up

and mods volunteer to try to keep the forums functioning and field complaints from fuckin goons in exchange for which they get even morecomplaints about how they handle said goons plus actual stalkers from offsites dedicated to fuckin w them

so I try to :respek: when a mod asks that we pull back on something

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump sux

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

it got disruptuve to the point that it derailed like a page and a half of conversation and got a mod to six me up

and mods volunteer to try to keep the forums functioning and field complaints from fuckin goons in exchange for which they get even morecomplaints about how they handle said goons plus actual stalkers from offsites dedicated to fuckin w them

so I try to :respek: when a mod asks that we pull back on something

look at you being reasonable as gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

VectorSigma posted:

check your math

1/2 satan page w/e

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
more like reasonable as cuck

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i took excel instead of math in college

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Al! posted:

i took excel instead of math in college

hope ur good at making spreadsheets with sticks and rocks after the bombs fall

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what from this night time carryout looks right to buy (click for bigger)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

change my name posted:

hope ur good at making spreadsheets with sticks and rocks after the bombs fall

"And this is Microsoft Sam, the tribal shaman. He can process words, make grids, paint, and can do ventriloquism with a paperclip."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What's going on with this exactly? Why are they being murdered?

Also, Night in the Woods continues to be pretty drat Nite Crew. It's kind of the perfect game for the Escalator Era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

tacodaemon posted:

what from this night time carryout looks right to buy (click for bigger)

Kung pow shrimp

• Locked thread