Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
I laugh at Trump being President for about 30mins at a time and then fart uncontrollably for 2 hours.
:discourse::butt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the healthiest president ever

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

trumps doctor lol

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Holy lol that is horrifying. He doesn't drink either so alcohol isn't the culprit. Looks like his skin is about to start peeling off, revealing scales or some poo poo

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

high energy trump generating lols at such an incredible rate his body is beginning to break down.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

I lold

thanks everyone for making lols great again

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jose posted:

trumps doctor lol

I lold again

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Code Jockey posted:

this is legit hilarious

I expected a lot out of this administration but having a weeb among them was not something I expected

and for that; a lol

Dude, it goes all the way to the top

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Tumble posted:

lol i wonder if this upsets the 30-and-unders that voted Trump semi-ironically as well as the ones that didnt vote at all. sure hope it does but who knows how they'll try to justify it hahaha

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My hope was Trump's business intuitions and pragmatic approach to things would guide him to legalization

importing illegal lols from the bad thread

coke
Jul 12, 2009

Unfinish3d posted:

I'm picturing a lot of barely repressed chuckles while trump is speaking until someone can't hold it in any longer (as is only human in response to trump) making him lose his poo poo on the UN floor and storm out. he'll take to twitter to call the UN incompetent, and manage to turn his ardent supporters against the United loving Nations. the world will just lol. just. lol.

also imagine if trump says "im going to the un to un-do some stuff" like in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DueSvcjn810

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol urge to swirlie...

...rising...

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Jose posted:

"I'm a skin guy"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Trump is on record as having rosacea but that's the first photo I've seen where it's visible.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
So all the bragging regarding hillarys health situation was another fine act of selffuckery :colbert:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

coke posted:

also imagine if trump says "im going to the un to un-do some stuff" like in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DueSvcjn810

this was a good lol, and I thank you for providing it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Code Jockey posted:

this is legit hilarious

I expected a lot out of this administration but having a weeb among them was not something I expected

and for that; a lol

why not? he is our first 4chan president after all

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

reposting for this page

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

donald loving trump is the goddamned president. of The United States.

what in the sam hell lmfao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

we live in a friggin irl retard factory lmao

68 million doddering brain failures mashed their gangrenous diabetes fingers on his name. presumably intentionally

literally laubghing out loud at that bonkers idea

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Bannon looks like he exists solely on a diet of burger king and ciggarettes

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
a memory from the lol archive:

a bunch of my lgbt friends voted for trump because he held an upside down flag.

vvvvv god bless that old man

crime weed fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Feb 24, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835104946034991106?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
woke up lollin to a tweet from the democratically elected/everyone's favorite retard - the president of the united states of america realDonaldTrump - complaining about how the FBI is unable to stop leaks. does he understand how difficult is it to prevent leaks in an organization as large as these of the US government? especially when just about everyone working in government thinks trump is a dangerous moron?
Edit: tweet is posted above

Here is the rest after the long retarded (6 periods!) ellipsis:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/835106143462703104

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835106143462703104

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
DJT honestly has like a 10 year old's understanding of how the world works. How would the FBI find leakers anyway? Does he realize there's multiple surveillance agencies with way more digital access and experience running covert ops than the FBI?

It is obviously all bs but he doesnt even have the slightest inkling what leaks he has referring to since the WH leaks like a sieve or how he has any proof whatsoever that the FBI was involved

lol at bumbling retard pres that makes W look like Einstein

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
id like to believe that this isnt regarding information being leaked, but rather that all government bureaucracy has become a disillusioned nihilistic hellhole where employees are just pissing everywhere

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Arguably donald trump's largest crime against humanity thus far is using more than three dots in an ellipsis when firing off an incoherent tweet that needs to be split across multiple 140 char bursts of pure retardation

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
The devastating effect being everyone finding out hes russias bitch

Lmao

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Sorry, russias piss bitch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Does taking security briefing in an open air mar a lago terrace count as leaking

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

thathonkey posted:

for better or for worse at least W would listen to people

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
lol at the meme president spewing even more memes."FBI leaking poo poo again? OMG I cant even"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

thathonkey posted:

The last four Republican presidents have been a swiss-cheese brained actor, a One-And-Done who couldn't keep the one promise he's known for, his doofus of a son, and now Trump. That's pretty LOL.

Also my phone wants to auto-correct doofus to roofie, which is another lol.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
The best defense against leakers is to not do horrible poo poo.

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/KJAlvarado124/status/834847832112758789

bannon is toxic heh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kjoery posted:

a memory from the lol archive:

a bunch of my lgbt friends voted for trump because he held an upside down flag.

vvvvv god bless that old man

Your friends might b stupid.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FIND NOW lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

thathonkey posted:

DJT honestly has like a 10 year old's understanding of how the world works. How would the FBI find leakers anyway? Does he realize there's multiple surveillance agencies with way more digital access and experience running covert ops than the FBI?

It is obviously all bs but he doesnt even have the slightest inkling what leaks he has referring to since the WH leaks like a sieve or how he has any proof whatsoever that the FBI was involved

Trump is running the White House exactly the way a lazy, dumb person who inherited hundreds of millions of dollars "runs" his family business - he had other people do the work and then takes credit for it, except now it's blowing up in his face because he's surrounded by people who actually have agendas beyond cashing a paycheck directly from Trump Inc, and he has absolutely no idea how to handle it. He thought he'd be able to say "Find me these leakers and destroy them!" and that it would happen because He Is The President.

What's hilarious is that he's making no real effort to learn how anything functions and just retreats to lashing out on Twitter. He isn't just a bad president, he's aggressively trying to stay this way too lolol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i cant stop lolllin at this