Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Regardless of your stance in Swedish politics, I feel most swedes regard Trump (rightly) as a loving idiot, so I'm glad that Åkesson openly shows his support for the man. I mean, it's really obvious that SD would love to enact the same stupid racist EOs that Trump is trying, but Åkesson has been nervous about showing his support for the orange-tanned garbagefuck. Cat is out of the bag, rasistjävel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Whatever SD has to say, they can say it to their own people. Trash-talking your own country in the foreign press has always been seen as toxic behaviour, for a good reason. SD has always been so quick to accuse others of high treason, and then they do this? What a joke.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Next week: KPML(r) flames the Swedish bourgoise in Pravda.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Alhazred posted:

Eller kanskje man burde innse at folk ikke er så interessert i verken SV eller Rødt.

Rødt fikk min stemme ved siste valg og fra det jeg ser av signaler fra AP og ubrukelige SV får de den i år også.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Nice piece of fish posted:

Rødt fikk min stemme ved siste valg og fra det jeg ser av signaler fra AP og ubrukelige SV får de den i år også.

Ditto :hfive:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Svartvit posted:

Next week: KPML(r) flames the Swedish bourgoise in Pravda.

Hey, at least KPML(r) helped publish some good music back in the day, which puts them ahead of SD by a mile.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Dirk Pitt posted:

:thumbsup:

I just wanted to read the "wisdom" Åkesson had to share with the American People. Glad it has been largely derided.

Yes, the guardians of truth and justice DN came down hard on the claim that Sweden had 275 000 asylum seekers under 2014-16 when it was actually just 273 117! Just another rayciss fake news-ing it up, surely the public won't have this.

Oh look, the latest Sentio poll:

Svartvit posted:

Whatever SD has to say, they can say it to their own people. Trash-talking your own country in the foreign press has always been seen as toxic behaviour, for a good reason. SD has always been so quick to accuse others of high treason, and then they do this? What a joke.

Nonsense, it's in our culture to be "normkritisk". It's not just PC degenerates who can be transgressive. :grin:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

:same:

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails

hey me too :buddy:

Wow we really are completely separated from reality aren't we.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

murphyslaw posted:

We make our own.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Svartvit posted:

It's quite funny how angry, defensive and irrational the Swedish establishment gets whenever someone tells the truth to the foreign press.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

It's quite funny how angry, defensive and irrational the Swedish establishment gets whenever someone tells the truth to the foreign press.

:flip:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lol, you wouldn't know what the truth is even if your preferred propaganda outlets managed to mention it by mistake.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

V. Illych L. posted:

om rødt og SV slo seg sammen ville det sporenstreks dannes minst ett utbryterparti

den ideologiske avstanden internt i begge partier er enorm som det er, det ville ikke vært noen stabil konstellasjon

Hvorfor ikke? Rødt står ikke lenger for væpnet revolusjon og resten av prinsipprogrammet er det samme som SV sitt bare skrevet tydeligere så langt jeg kan se.
Nå er jeg jævlig ulært på dette, men det ser ut for meg som at Rødt ikke er noe parti for Maoister og Marxist-Leninister uansett, så om begge partiene prøver å appellere til folk som faller ett eller annet sted mellom venstrekommunister - demokratiske sosialister - sosialdemokrater så bør da ikke det være helt døfødt?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

murphyslaw posted:

Gratulerer med å ha oppnådd absolutt ingenting.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails

Alhazred posted:

Ineffectual, impotent flailing is a proud murphyslaw family tradition and I'll have no besmirching of it. Prepare to be ineffectually and impotently flailed at!

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

I don't think it's very funny when a party tries to exert pressure on its own government by using foreign influence. I never has much respect for the clowns in SD, but this type of Quisling behaviour is really unbecoming even of them. We live in Sweden, not in some broken third-world system wheere people do something like this.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Leftist logic: nationalism is ugly but write an op-ed against the policies of people who enter undemocratic pacts to block your potential influence in parliament?

"Traitor! Quisling!" :qq:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Clearly there is nothing more undemocratic than forming minority coalitions in a parliamentary representative democracy. Got us good there Karpaw. :golfclap:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Look mate, clearly democracy is that the party that got 13% of the vote gets to dictate what everybody else is allowed to do, much like free speech is that the fash get to say whatever they want, but any criticism of them must be silenced.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Having an opposition who playacts the role but doesn't bring down the government despite having the ability is more a pantomime of democracy but all is hallowed in service of Värdegrunden.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Karpaw posted:

Having an opposition who playacts the role but doesn't bring down the government despite having the ability is more a pantomime of democracy but all is hallowed in service of Värdegrunden.

The purpose of the opposition isn't to bring down the government

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Karpaw posted:

Leftist logic: nationalism is ugly but write an op-ed against the policies of people who enter undemocratic pacts to block your potential influence in parliament?

"Traitor! Quisling!" :qq:

Why are people calling me "leftist" and "establishment" in this thread. As far as I know I've never told anyone what I vote for. Is it necessary that I am a leftist for your world view to be confirmed?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Karpaw posted:

If your civics education was this bad it certainly explains why you say what you say.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Svartvit posted:

Why are people calling me "leftist" and "establishment" in this thread. As far as I know I've never told anyone what I vote for. Is it necessary that I am a leftist for your world view to be confirmed?

To a neo-nazi, everything looks leftwing.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Alhazred posted:

Hva har SV oppnådd de siste 4 år? AP? poo poo, når AP oppnår noenting er det nesten så man ikke ser forskjell på det og Høyre nå til dags.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

:toot:

I've voted both AP and SV earlier, but AP is growing increasingly distant from its roots as a labor party, and SV is about as steadfast in their principles as a wet noodle. I'd rather vote for the party that takes a firm stance against privatization of welfare and public services, cuts to the welfare services, tax breaks for the fat cats, social dumping and EU meddling with our labor regulations.

To add to that, when we had the redgreens in power none of the parties in office voted for a time limit on when citizenship could be revoked, and as a result we're now seeing cases where people who have been contributing members of society for decades are finding themselves stateless and facing deportation after settling and making a life for themselves here. The knowledge that you, your children and even your grandchildren can be deported after three decades in the country is pretty loving counter-productive when it comes to integration. Why struggle to be a part of society if you risk losing it all?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Jeg sier vi begynner å tvangsflytte arbeidsplasser i Oslo til Hønefoss og Hamar.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

murphyslaw posted:

:hfive:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Biomute posted:

Hvorfor ikke? Rødt står ikke lenger for væpnet revolusjon og resten av prinsipprogrammet er det samme som SV sitt bare skrevet tydeligere så langt jeg kan se.
Nå er jeg jævlig ulært på dette, men det ser ut for meg som at Rødt ikke er noe parti for Maoister og Marxist-Leninister uansett, så om begge partiene prøver å appellere til folk som faller ett eller annet sted mellom venstrekommunister - demokratiske sosialister - sosialdemokrater så bør da ikke det være helt døfødt?

rødt spenner seg langs de tradisjonelle grensene til den første internasjonalen, dvs. fra marxister osv til anarkister. deres ideologiske landskap tar en del ting for gitt, som avskaffelsen av privat eiendom som primærmålsetning - hvorvidt en bør praktisere demokratisk sentralisme som organisatorisk praksis er et jevnlig tema i det partiet. det knaker i sømmene som det er - linjen på væpnet revolusjon er en av de tingene som varierer voldsomt innad i partiet, men man forholder seg stort sett til en klassisk leninistisk linje, dvs. at væpnet maktovertakelse kan bli et alternativ om forholdene ligger til rette (hvilket det er vanskelig å forespeile seg i Norge i overskuelig fremtid).

SV går fra "bitre arbeiderpartifolk" til "demokratiske sosialister" og "kristensosialister". SV er altså i spenn mellom NATO-motstand, EU-motstand, miljøvern og patetiske forsøk på venstrepopulisme. Deres parti inneholder alt fra tradisjonelle sosialdemokrater som ikke liker retningen AP har tatt siden Brundtland til regelrette utopiske sosialister, som Lysbakken selv, og da inkluderer man diverse enkeltsaksskikkelser á la Djupedal og Bjørnøy. Partiet har vært i mer eller mindre konstant krise siden de gikk inn i Stoltenberg II (faktisk mot landsstyrevedtak), så det er fryktelig uoversiktlig

begge disse partiene rommer et stort nok spenn av ideologisk avvik til at man ville få større eller mindre utbrytergrupper ved ethvert forsøk på å samle de to, og de appelerer i stor grad til grunnleggende forskjellige typer

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

oslobenken på stortinget sin hysteriske reaksjon på utflaggingen av et par hundre arbeidsplasser er forbløffende og kostelig, og de burde ta seg en tur til Stavanger

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

evt. bokstavelig talt hvor som helst utenfor oslo

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Y'all love flowers, huh.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Y'all love flowers, huh.

A lot of bullshit generates a lot of flowers.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Andrast posted:

The purpose of the opposition isn't to bring down the government

Well, not the main purpose: https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistillitsvotum

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
lol Fox News just had some small time criminal nobody pose as a Swedish Defence Analyst

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
i needed the money okay????

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
Hahahah uhhhh what the gently caress. Who even was that guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Christ, Fox News really has no shame.