Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
counterpoint: my wife is the one good thing I've done with my dumb life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Spoeank posted:

Same.

I'd probably be a hobo if I hadn't gotten married. Mind you, I think I would've made an excellent hobo, not just any lovely old hobo.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hm. Interesting counterpoints. I disagree

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

mike glennon per espn

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Have you heard of compersion?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

Have you heard of compersion?

What the cuck

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
E/N has broken me :negative:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if you're going into E/N you came pre-broken

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Alaois posted:

if you're going into E/N you came pre-broken

It's like Hell Dump, but you don't have to do any legwork.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Being single when every single one of your friends is coupled up is weird.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a neat cape posted:

You're looking at it wrong. Everyone being coupled up is good stuff.

Im the only single guy in my friends group and theyre always introducing me to good looking / acceptable / damaged women but good looking women.

The secret is let you male friends make the reccomendations not your female ones.

If it is a woman making the reccomendation ask em "is she hot?" if theres a pause like "ummmmm... shes cute" or a bullshit non answer like "she's really funny" shes fat and or gently caress ugly and dont bother.

Otherwise sign up for a yoga/pilates class, its pretty much a bullshit piss easy work out and the classes will be 90% women and you'll be set.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Monogamy is the worst, discuss
I'll likely end up in a traditional monogamous marriage but I've been doing open or poly relationships for a few years now and it's pretty great.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

BlindSite posted:

If it is a woman making the reccomendation ask em "is she hot?" if theres a pause like "ummmmm... shes cute" or a bullshit non answer like "she's really funny" shes fat and or gently caress ugly and dont bother.

This is great

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

If you're the single guy around a group of coupled friends and you're not a complete mutant then all the girls will go out of their way to lock you up with an acquaintance. It's like this bizarre instinct women have for their friend group: there can be no loose ends.

They'll always start with who their least threatening friend they think will make a "cute couple" with you. If that doesn't work they'll just move down the line.

Hold out long enough and eventually you'll get the turbo slut friend none of them will let around their boyfriends unmonitored.

Source: I was this person.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'll likely end up in a traditional monogamous marriage but I've been doing open or poly relationships for a few years now and it's pretty great.

sure it is pal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4adxJxqZk

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Duh that's why I said I'll end up in a traditional marriage. The other stuff is super fun but truly untenable.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i like to have sex

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BlindSite posted:

As if you didnt like the murder of kids and then lightsabre funtimes on volcano world.

The volcano fight was over-choreographed, or choreographed stiffly anyway. Felt too much like a video game. I kept expecting a QTE prompt.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Sex is good.

Not so good when you got broke dick.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sour Diesel posted:

i like to have sex

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

a neat cape posted:

You are looking at it the wrong way Ross, you just have a lot of options for 3somes.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Spoeank posted:

definitely this. my wife and my son are the best things i've done with my lif.e

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Ross come to ATL I'll get you hooked up in no time.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
HNDRXX is a really good album. Maybe I should check out FUTURE next

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

BlindSite posted:

Before I got in whatever dumb relationship thing I'm in now this was always my favorite. Like my friend would go

"Hey there's a wedding I'm going to and my friend needs a date, you should go!"
"Tell me about her"
"....It's an open bar and we're all staying at a really nice hotel and there's brunch"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Tbh I'll do a lot of things I normally wouldn't if you tell me brunch is involved.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
what the gently caress even is a pokemon?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Tbh I'll do a lot of things I normally wouldn't if you tell me brunch is involved.
bottomless mimosas baby

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I can't wait to start living the first paragraph of MattRyan.txt

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

bottomless mimosas baby

There was a wedding in Ann Arbor that I was too drunk from the night before to consume mimosas at brunch the next morning.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Sour Diesel posted:

i like to have sex

my dude

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Bloody Mary's are the best brunch drink

Had a version called a Blood Maria that subbed vodka for tequila and it was fine

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Detroit_Dogg posted:

There was a wedding in Ann Arbor that I was too drunk from the night before to consume mimosas at brunch the next morning.

Too much pregaming before the main event. Shameful

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

i know, in 2017??? so gauche

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Bloody Mary's are the best brunch drink

Had a version called a Blood Maria that subbed vodka for tequila and it was fine

:hfive:
My man, have you ever had a michelada?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

My man, have you ever had a michelada?
sup

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Guys if I'm ordering LL bean boots do I really need to size down a whole size? that seesm extreme

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Why do people like The XX because I listened to their latest and its dull poo poo.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I was feeling a bit hungry at work, so do you know what I did? I spun around in my chair, took out some high quality crab meat, Old Bay seasoning, tartar sauce, scallions and a lemon. Created a nice little crab salad/deconstructed crab cake, enjoyed it, then swiveled back to my computer and continued working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

Cash Monet posted:

Why do people like The XX because I listened to their latest and its dull poo poo.

I think the sentiment about their new album is shared by a lot of people who liked their first album, to be fair

• Locked thread