Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Kheldarn posted:

Actually, I think with the release of BUE, Story XP Rewards were reset. All my characters are 60, and they all get the Go To The Raft mission in the tracker, and a pop up from Maria Hill telling me to go there.

I think it's just that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

So, what's a good build for NotMyBlackagarBoltagon?

Only got him to 60 and didn't do anything else. The sig seemed nice and seems there was some synergy between the crashdown, pillar of energy (?) and pull abilities but i got to 60 after the Electra story fight so didn't get to try it that much.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Apparently you have to do Tombstone in storyline now, you just can't just do Bullseye/Kingpin in Ch4.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Blackagar Boltagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2O645c-JQ

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Speaking of Blackagar … I bougth the bundle yesterday and played him to 60. Got the achievement for it and all. I also traded in 990 boosts to vouchers and geared up Ultron to do mystic mystery 10.

The same log in stuff as I got yesterday, no Black Bolt, no new boosts, and Ultron is just as he's been since I got him. If I didn't have the achievements for getting BB to 60 and doing mm 9, I would've thougth yesterday was just a dream. Oh, also, the Gs I spent on buying the BB bundle are gone too.

Gaz … :doom:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Datasmurf posted:

Speaking of Blackagar … I bougth the bundle yesterday and played him to 60. Got the achievement for it and all. I also traded in 990 boosts to vouchers and geared up Ultron to do mystic mystery 10.

The same log in stuff as I got yesterday, no Black Bolt, no new boosts, and Ultron is just as he's been since I got him. If I didn't have the achievements for getting BB to 60 and doing mm 9, I would've thougth yesterday was just a dream. Oh, also, the Gs I spent on buying the BB bundle are gone too.

Rofl. Mr Gaz...

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Datasmurf posted:

They had server issues yesterday that resulted in a rollback. Get in touch with their customer support, they'll sort you out.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Datasmurf posted:

Sounds like there was a rollback yesterday when the servers went down for a couple hours, support should be able to fix it, a few other reports of similar issues on the official forums.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Is this fun yet or is it still broken from the Giant patch

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Datasmurf posted:

Forget BB, what you really need to do is get ahold of the BBB.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Gibbering Madness posted:

Forget BB, what you really need to do is get ahold of the BBC.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Auntiegar Beebagon.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Anyone done mystic mystery 6 recently? I took ghost rider to MM but over an hour only one lavaheart showed up, the rest of the time it was the herald of ash. Didn't see deceiver the whole time, and no demon packs except those that came with them and invading at the park every few minutes.

I managed to clear the cosmic trial despite my half assed gear and setup, and about 7100 omegas worth of whatever the new system is. Wearing unblessed xerogen crystal, advanced metasensory, idol of khonsu, and some other common drop. River of soul on a defense uru. A 2/5 completed low level gungnir, an empty pet, ~60% rolls CDR on costume, upgraded uniques with a hellfire shotgun I forgot to remove after doing some other achievement years ago. Had 40 seconds to spare in both phases. The double inferno to wear down everyone worked well while I focused the big guys with penance stare and auto brute judgment.

I guess I'll try mystery 6 again tonight swapping between the 3 MMs I have access to and I'll try to get in a limbo run since my GR hasn't been yet. But I read up on the oforums and it seems like the official method is "kill shitloads of demons then the achievement will autocomplete randomly months later".

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

bagrada posted:

Anyone done mystic mystery 6 recently? I took ghost rider to MM but over an hour only one lavaheart showed up, the rest of the time it was the herald of ash. Didn't see deceiver the whole time, and no demon packs except those that came with them and invading at the park every few minutes.

I managed to clear the cosmic trial despite my half assed gear and setup, and about 7100 omegas worth of whatever the new system is. Wearing unblessed xerogen crystal, advanced metasensory, idol of khonsu, and some other common drop. River of soul on a defense uru. A 2/5 completed low level gungnir, an empty pet, ~60% rolls CDR on costume, upgraded uniques with a hellfire shotgun I forgot to remove after doing some other achievement years ago. Had 40 seconds to spare in both phases. The double inferno to wear down everyone worked well while I focused the big guys with penance stare and auto brute judgment.

I guess I'll try mystery 6 again tonight swapping between the 3 MMs I have access to and I'll try to get in a limbo run since my GR hasn't been yet. But I read up on the oforums and it seems like the official method is "kill shitloads of demons then the achievement will autocomplete randomly months later".

Yeah I did it yesterday. Already had most of it done so it was under an hour of holding down hell on wheels in green midtown. If you had zero done it'll be a while since its 2k mayhem demons and 4 or 5 lavahearts. The way people got it recently from just logging in is they nerfed the lavaheart kills from 44 to just a few.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

yes it sucks, it took me multiple hours and probably over 1000 kills of the demons to get it, the lavaheart part is easy only requiring like 4 or 5 kills

just keep swapping between red/green MM looking for the boss spawns

if you end up with bugged instances that aren't spawning the bosses ask for an invite to a different set

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
If you haven't done Sinister's Lab in the last 48 hours, you have missed out on the most :krad: terminal in the game.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Toshimo posted:

If you haven't done Sinister's Lab in the last 48 hours, you have missed out on the most :krad: terminal in the game.

Can you elaborate

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Hauki posted:

Can you elaborate

Sister Minister now lives in a space-age technodrome instead of a shack in a swamp. Go look.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Kingpin did some pretty baller redecorating too, in story mode at least. Haven't run his terminal yet.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

You seen his bulge? More like TWDD

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Gibbering Madness posted:

You seen his bulge? More like TWDD

The Walking Dead Dick?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Since I've never done this Strange event before, let me make sure I've got the right of it:
  • Kill the Mads Man on Red and Cosmic every day for lootsplosions
  • Farm up Sling Rings for every single-typed hero
  • Get a poo poo ton of +3 Books of Demonicus as filler for everyone I haven't geared out.
  • Get Cosmic +3 Books for anyone who actually uses basics as a primary filler (who do these drop off?)
  • Do all the MM cheevos

Then, what? Farm Limbo? Farm the titans that spawn every 2 minutes in CMM?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

MMAgCh posted:

They had server issues yesterday that resulted in a rollback. Get in touch with their customer support, they'll sort you out.

Yeah. I've done that. Just playing the waiting game now. Won't get everything I lost back, of course, but that's understandable.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

permanent sig juggs

Are there any builds up that are like this? Browsed the build site before but the ones I saw all looked based around BED and/or Sunday Punch.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Book of Demonicus and Sling Rings drop from bosses and portals in the special Kaecilius Terminal, as well as off the Mindless Titans in MM. There might be more places to get them, but that's where I've seen them.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, is the Strange event a recurring one? I seem to remember it from last year, too (at least I've got a ton of sling rings in my inventory).

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Mystic Mayhem was a recurring event, they tacked on the event from the Doctor Strange movie release on to it because otherwise we'd never see it again.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Toshimo posted:

Since I've never done this Strange event before, let me make sure I've got the right of it:
  • Kill the Mads Man on Red and Cosmic every day for lootsplosions
  • Farm up Sling Rings for every single-typed hero
  • Get a poo poo ton of +3 Books of Demonicus as filler for everyone I haven't geared out.
  • Get Cosmic +3 Books for anyone who actually uses basics as a primary filler (who do these drop off?)
  • Do all the MM cheevos

Then, what? Farm Limbo? Farm the titans that spawn every 2 minutes in CMM?

Ya that's about it. You can farm limbo if you need bloodstone bands. They are needed to make the hidden cheevo flourish.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Yeah the Strange parts were originally a one off event for the movie, but they ended up adding a bunch of BiS new items (demonicus, medallion of the dark dimension, sling rings) and a unique power steal from Kaecilius so they folded it into Mystic Mayhem

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
It was a shockingly good decision for gaz, considering both events are just extra crap in Midtown and extra terminals with nothing else affected.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
farm lmbo

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Messing up Ultron's summons on non-movie costumes just when you need to play Ultron to get the new Mystic Mayhem achievement is a nice touch from Gaz, I have to say.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

MMAgCh posted:

Messing up Ultron's summons on non-movie costumes just when you need to play Ultron to get the new Mystic Mayhem achievement is a nice touch from Gaz, I have to say.
Oh god what's wrong with them?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
How do I farm Medallions of the Dark Dimension?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Oh god what's wrong with them?
Basically:

Oforums person posted:

Currently both Ultron drones talents says "ranged drones" and using the classic and the ultron-11 costume summon 6 ranged drones.
Using the golden costume summon 3 melee and 3 ranged but without the flamethrower and missiles while using the movie costume summon 3 melee and 3 ranged with the flamethrower and missiles working as it should be.
How the hell does this even happen. Oh wait, :gaz:!

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Zerilan posted:

Are there any builds up that are like this? Browsed the build site before but the ones I saw all looked based around BED and/or Sunday Punch.

I do these talents: 22131

That gets you the sig as a spender, though you really need level 20 ult and +2 ults on your pet to get the most out of this build, it's additive with the -60% penalty so it's a big boost in damage (as is the 10% from the tier 2 BED talent); a 41% increase in damage over lvl 1 ult and no ranks on pet.
100% crits for BED during Scion, which is still worth using for bosses, though it's a smaller portion of your boss dps now.
snapshot MM ring for 100% crits on the signature, combine with the BIG RED number items such as the doomsaws, shades, power doop, and nullifier.

use several of the momentum items juggernaut loves, like the cybernetic chip, rhino's horn, oscorp generator (slot 3), gibborim relics

During the 8 second Scion duration you can drop 3 full BEDs and then build back to full for the sig before it ends so you can snapshot that extra 1000 dr from scion too.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

MMAgCh posted:

Especially since you need to accrue the kills with the summons. It's still easy in green midtown, and the real limit is the limbo demon spawn rate, but lol :gaz:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

AzraelNewtype posted:

Especially since you need to accrue the kills with the summons. It's still easy in green midtown, and the real limit is the limbo demon spawn rate, but lol :gaz:

You can just tag packs with a summon then stomp them

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Jusupov posted:

You can just tag packs with a summon then stomp them

This is true but it's still very finicky. The exploding drones are the best for this of course since they can tag multiples for you. Having melee drones still would have helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I haven't played Ultron a great deal since the big update, but with that and the Summon changes, he's really loving fun and effective now.