Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're projecting.

My ultimate stance is that we need more jobs in the country and to increase the middle class. A strong middle class is the answer. Of all races, especially African Americans, who have been in America a long time and yet haven't been able to reap all the rewards. But we should stop obsessing over the past and work on making the future better.

I may have misread but wasn't this your response to my statement of "LGBT people are scared about X?"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They're scared because for 10 years at least White Men have been told to shut the gently caress up and that they're poo poo and now they are calling the shots again, and the spell "Cast Racist Missile" is not working like it used to

Sounds like you're handwaving their concerns away to me :\ Perhaps I took that a bit too seriously I guess but I did at some point say "I hope you're being facetious."

Fog Tripper posted:

Point to where I literally demonized an entire group because "gently caress them anyway". You cannot have it both ways, fam.

lol

I said:

quote:

it is stupid to just go "welp we got ganged up on now it's your turn haha!"

and that we should listen to their concerns, then you quoted that and said "that's how you lose elections,"

Did I misread? Are you agreeing with that post of mine you quoted because it sounded like you were making fun of it.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kjoery posted:

nah its totally you dude, hate to break it to you. thanks to your posting even spunky appears as a reasonable actor

Kjoery posted:

welcome to hellthread where 25% of posters are youtube frog men please enjoy your stay also please dont say mean things about white people racism is dead

:fuckoff:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

Are you frightened of Trump? Did Morodin speak to you about your feelfeels?

I am only afraid of ideologies, like yours, you loving sociopath. And again, I doubt you've spoken to anyone in the LGBT community since you clearly hate us so loving much.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Maybe post that liberal tears crying gif again that might work this time.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

WatermelonGun posted:

I am only afraid of ideologies, like yours, you loving sociopath. And again, I doubt you've spoken to anyone in the LGBT community since you clearly hate us so loving much.
Don't flatter yourself.
I only hate you and Morodin. My LGBT friends hate types like you two.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Don't flatter yourself.
I only hate you and Morodin. My LGBT friends hate types like you and Morodin.

You literally have no good arguments in response and you just do nitpicking pedantic bullshit that is irrelevant to the point being made and then when you finally get slammed on hard enough you retreat to personal insults. Then, when the insults are turned around on you, you post smilies and crying gifs because again, you apparently have no good arguments to make.

If you hate me because you can't formulate a decent argument in response to what I am saying that's on you, fam.

Types like you two hehe. What "type" is that?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

Don't flatter yourself.

are you Paul Ryan? I seriously don't believe that any LGBT person (or any human in general) would hang out with you.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Maybe post that liberal tears crying gif again that might work this time.

crying_uncle_sam_hat.jpg is so good. the liberal tears montages were probably one of the best things to come out of the election.

(other than the administration itself)

crime weed fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 24, 2017

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
This thread has gone to poo poo again, please post more examples of the left jumping the gap in the horseshoe and becoming bible thumping morality political correctness police.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is literally just moridin and spunky going back and forth for 70 pages. We should make a show about these 2 guys like ren & stimpy but its Mord & Spunky, they spend entire episodes angrily arguing with each other while everyone around them gets laid and enjoys their lives.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Fog Tripper posted:

Don't flatter yourself.

fog tripper totally has black friends too guys

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Professor SJW posted:

They let him say the n-word too!!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The one with the woman just screaming NOOOOOOO is pretty hilarious imo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Dude all I know is that I was in a ramen restaurant and they have a eating challenge of a huge spicy bowl of ramen in 20 minutes and this group of millennials came in looking like straight out of a college pamphlet and they sat down and asked if they could do the eating challenge "as a group"

Like they live up each other's assholes and we need to get away from that

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Dude all I know is that I was in a ramen restaurant and they have a eating challenge of a huge spicy bowl of ramen in 20 minutes and this group of millennials came in looking like straight out of a college pamphlet and they sat down and asked if they could do the eating challenge "as a group"

kids these days, am i right?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Professor SJW posted:

What do you mean "guys"? You are assuming, friend.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Haha this is loving amazing. Our President is a toddler.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

What do you mean "guys"? You are assuming, friend.

lol you're such a piece of poo poo. have a nice day, hope you break your legs.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Fog Tripper posted:

Do you ignore that it is a predominantly democrat area of the country that has been run by democrats for like ever and ever?

And yet it only had a legionnaire's outbreak and mass lead poisoning after the Republican governor appointed an emergency manager to circumvent local control and slash budgets, hmmmm. I hope you like that sweet plumbum flavor, coming soon everywhere except the coastal cities!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Do you ignore that it is a predominantly democrat area of the country that has been run by democrats for like ever and ever?

I don't and when the story was breaking I was calling Obama + the democrats a bunch of shitheads for not acting immediately.

but now the GOP is in charge of the federal gov't and they literally haven't mentioned it. What, Democrat area so gently caress them? Is that how the administration will response to national disasters in the future? "gently caress New Orleans, they vote blue anyway lol."

Want to whine about how I'm accusing you of waving off the concerns of entire groups of people because "gently caress them, not my team" some more?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

veni veni veni posted:

Haha this is loving amazing. Our President is a toddler.
he didnt even read it online. an assistant actually had to print out that article, in colour, and hand it to him.

its beautiful

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I will say right now that those people are some loving idiots imo, when I did my Fatburger challenge in college I did that poo poo myself and earned my drat photo on that wall.

I did use performance enhancing drugs though :ssh: (weed)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

I will say right now that those people are some loving idiots imo, when I did my Fatburger challenge in college I did that poo poo myself and earned my drat photo on that wall.

One of the guys ended up trying it and after 15 out of the 20 minutes he had a massive pile of tissues next to him, 80% of the food left, and looked like his face was going to melt into the bowl lmao

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

One of the guys ended up trying it and after 15 out of the 20 minutes he had a massive pile of tissues next to him, 80% of the food left, and looked like his face was going to melt into the bowl lmao

i think you are allowed to hit on his girlfriend at that point. like it is socially acceptable and even encouraged.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Professor SJW posted:

i think you are allowed to hit on his girlfriend at that point. like it is socially acceptable and even encouraged.

But I think it was a mass of polys, I think they all just consider themselves to be dating, you can get in on the deal but you must be absorbed into the group in mind and body

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

But I think it was a mass of polys, I think they all just consider themselves to be dating, you can get in on the deal but you must be absorbed into the group in mind and body

Do you think they were super upset that the Ramen place wouldn't accept their identity as a singular entity?

I'm imagining angry huffy blog posts about it when they went home and I'm lolin.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

now im starting to change my mind about these millennial pussies. that sounds hot

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Do you think they were super upset that the Ramen place wouldn't accept their identity as a singular entity?

I'm imagining angry huffy blog posts about it when they went home and I'm lolin.

I can guarantee at least 1 blog was written about the experience

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The generation that brought us the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga really think they know what's best for the country hahaha

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Hey woah, Lady Gaga is actually talented.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP8SrlbpJ5A

fight me

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Feb 24, 2017

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

The generation that brought us the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga really think they know what's best for the country hahaha

:siren: hot takes from grampy itt :siren:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Fog Tripper posted:

Hey woah, Lady Gaga is actually talented.

True true.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

:siren: hot takes from grampy itt :siren:

i think poetic justice is my grandma because he posts just like she does on facebook

who bought you an account nana??

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Meemaw?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Fog Tripper posted:

Not really. Perhaps you are too sensitive and do not understand that one can disagree with you and think you and rear end in a top hat without being "mad"? This would explain why many people you speak with are frightened. Maybe it is you, Morodin. You freak people out.

Are you frightened of Trump? Did Morodin speak to you about your feelfeels?

lol

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I wake up every morning and breath heavy as I roll my fat rear end out of bed onto my HoverRound. No time to change the taquito stained XXXL shirt, only time to strap on my Camelback of soda. I accelerate my chariot the two feet towards my posting station and furiously pound the keys, "....fam..", but I can't get in the zone. I pick up my cellphone and text my mother, and order up two Steakums breakfast burritos.

I've got a lot of posting to do. I hope that bitch hurries up.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Hey Spunky, after your decade of having mean people telling you that all white people suck and are racist, did you develop any empathy towards the people who have been told since the beginning of America they are mentally ill disgusting sinners (LGBTQ people) or lazy violent retards (brown people and until recently the wrong kind of white people)?

Or is the lesson lost on you completely?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Game on guys

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=b8e1b2a6876519ca0aedd748e1e491cf&tab=core&_cview=0

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Hey Spunky, after your decade of having mean people telling you that all white people suck and are racist, did you develop any empathy towards the people who have been told since the beginning of America they are mentally ill disgusting sinners (LGBTQ people) or lazy violent retards (brown people and until recently the wrong kind of white people)?

Or is the lesson lost on you completely?

Ah, those who were bullied become the bullies, truly a life lesson for us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

• Locked thread