Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm assuming at least $1.5 billion was spent to stop him by the GOP field and Hillary and he was voted in anyway.

Aso lol worthy the media provided free advertising for him and are partially responsible for him being elected (their whole "Trumps non profit might be a scam, but this GOP talking head says the Clinton Foundation is a scam, so who is telling the truth here?" Obtuseness) and now he's going to try and ban them. What a timeline we're a part of!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Now I'm just pissed at all the idiots who voted for Trump. This is a slow motion car crash where half the occupants are too goddamned stupid to see the collision about to happen.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
please only lol at clinton somehow losing in this thread anything else is too serious and lol she lost ot donald trump

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Don't every forget that Hillary helped get Donald Trump all that free air play early on because they knew he was her best chance to win.

Hoisted by her orange retard

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Clinton was a big dummy, no doubt. She had too much faith that the general population didn't consist of fat idiots who didn't understand what they were voting for.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Toadvine posted:

Don't every forget that Hillary helped get Donald Trump all that free air play early on because they knew he was her best chance to win.

now this is a lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Toadvine posted:

hahaha

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Toadvine posted:

lollin

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Toadvine posted:

Don't forget Hillary
hillary is the last thing you have left to cling to lol

poster to trump supporters posted:

You're all pigs, laughing as the conveyors take you to the slaughterhouse

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Kjoery posted:

quote:

You're all pigs, laughing as the conveyors take you to the slaughterhouse
i know i posted this before, but i feel like its a more relevant lol now than ever before
Genuine big hearty LOL.

Can CNN and the others sue the White House?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Leon Einstein posted:

Now I'm just pissed at all the idiots who voted for Trump. This is a slow motion car crash where half the occupants are too goddamned stupid to see the collision about to happen.

it's not slow motion lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

What could Clinton have possibly done that would have been as bad as anything Trump has in the first month of his term?

*extremely spooky ghost voice. like i imagine your av making*

eeeeemmmaaaaiiilllssss

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

proof of concept posted:

it's not slow motion lol
Touche

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Runaktla posted:

Lol and he was still better than Clinton.

:frogout:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Leon Einstein posted:

Yeah just wait and see how pissed you'll be when/if Trump does something absolutely beyond the pale and gets impeached and they are still talking about how great he is and buying his merch.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I don't think he'd ever lose support from his followers. Just read some comments under a story about him banning the press. Most are thrilled because those outlets apparently make up news. For example...?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lol he's never going to get impeached

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

lol he's never going to get impeached

this is true lol

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

lol at future generations. just lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im not convinced anything will get him impeached at this point as long as he keeps signing poo poo for congress and his handlers making appointments and executive orders that make Team R campaign contributors cream themselves

the best part? all officials involved swore public oaths to uphold and protect the constitution lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
dont know why he didnt just legalize weed right away, all of the libs would be like "WOW GO TRUMP" and then stop caring about him and he can go about doing whatever he wants while the public are all getting stoned 24/7

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the best part? all officials involved swore public oaths to uphold and protect the constitution lmao

lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Toadvine posted:

That's a great line lol.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Runaktla posted:

Lol and he was still better than Clinton.

Idk dude, it's been a month and a half and trump is hitting high scores in lols

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

dont know why he didnt just legalize weed right away, all of the libs would be like "WOW GO TRUMP" and then stop caring about him and he can go about doing whatever he wants while the public are all getting stoned 24/7

because private prisons paid him & his people a shitload of money to crackdown on weed

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

In 100 year's time there will be loving awesome documentaries about this election

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

OMGVBFLOL posted:

because private prisons paid him & his people a shitload of money to crackdown on weed

o ya

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

My only wish is that Hunter S Thompson was alive to cover the 2016 election campaign. God drat, what a fantastic book that'd be

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Also: LOL

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Toadvine posted:

excellent

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Viruswithshoes posted:

In 100 year's time there will be loving awesome cave paintings about this election

I don't think we'll have advanced that far by that point after we're all nuked to the Stone Age in the Twitter War of 2018

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

Dark people smoke the devil weed and this is a good way to eventually funnel them into the gas chambers and ovens lol

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Toadvine posted:

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

How long until every Trump tweet ends with "my words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Leon Einstein posted:

According to? You realize she got way more votes than him, right?

she got less votes in the one place where it counted and she pissed away the election like a noob whose loving husband wasn't a 2-term-president and who didn't spent half of her loving life in politics

lol

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
And, uh, Martin Luther King is here, and he'll always be here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ginroxoBOZU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Flesh Forge posted:

Dark people smoke the devil weed and this is a good way to eventually funnel them into the gas chambers and ovens lol

as far as i can tell there are only white people in colorado, kinda makes you think

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Oh I didn't say it makes sense, that's just what they think :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Toadvine posted:

:perfect: