Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lol, the Republicans in Congress are so loving brazen about not investigating Trump. I guess they can be since wtf are Dems or anyone else gonna do?

someone should investigate ed balls' balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Offkorn posted:

If you roam around looking for nazi's to punch, it's only a matter of time before nazis start roaming around looking to beat you to death. Of course, that would have eventually happened anyway even without the punching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5qfWrl92xE

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

lol who the gently caress even pre-drinks when bar hopping?

i did until i turned 30 and hangovers started moving on me like a bitch

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
whenever trump talks about the color of blood we bleed im all :q:

like, holy crap war is coming lamo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i fought a baloogan in ff7

:eyepop:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
everyone who voted in this election deserves to have themselves and their entire family beaten to death

gently caress everyone imo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMP

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Ugh, I can't decide on getting a NYT subscription or a WaPo. WaPo has the better columnists and had some drat fine reporting, but the Times are my old college sweetheart and their front page stories are showstoppers...

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

lol who the gently caress even pre-drinks when bar hopping?

People who are good with money
e: well, 'good with money' for bar hoppers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

everyone who voted in this election deserves to have themselves and their entire family beaten to death

gently caress everyone imo

gently caress YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlbvJaLal0

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

MadJackal posted:

Ugh, I can't decide on getting a NYT subscription or a WaPo. WaPo has the better columnists and had some drat fine reporting, but the Times are my old college sweetheart and their front page stories are showstoppers...

Both

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

deadgoon posted:

trump won because globalization turned middle america into a third world country

liberals feels the same way about middle america as normal people do about mexico and the middle eastern shitholes

middle america is basically a middle-eastern shithole with a bit more water

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/835302566347034625

This is hilarious

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i appreciate this

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ValleyTimes/status/835300116965777408

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

whenever trump talks about the color of blood we bleed im all :q:

like, holy crap war is coming lamo

Iran... Iran so far away

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ex post facho posted:

dis my house, fu of legal weed in the co mountains

u live in a church? fukt up man

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

middle america is basically a middle-eastern shithole with a bit more water

yeah

islam is the light

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the black husserl posted:

you must never have been to the charleston, place is rough even on a good night

williamsburg has a dece amount of shooting and murder, half dozen or so last year. also while we're on the subject of nyc death, packs of legit neonazis roam around manhattan on friday nights and will straight up beat you for being antifa.

quote:

Police told the tabloid that six or seven goons, some wielding brass knuckles, took part in the beat-down, all wearing matching vests with patches that read "211 Crew."

they probably mistook 211 for 311

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

MadJackal posted:

If you have Amazon Prime you can get 6 months of WaPo for free. Just be aware that it requires a payment method and will charge 3.99 a month unless you cancel after the "trial" 6 month period.

https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/prime/#/

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Solarin posted:

we live in a parody

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TRUMP: State Dept. employee leaks internal State Dept. memo on leaks by employees

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

got dang but he nose is pointy at the top

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

MadJackal posted:

i know a few young nytimes reporters and they are legit working class heroes who sacrifice 100% of their personal lives (their pay is a joke for nyc) to try and hold power somewhat accountable for its abuses

the paper publishes at least 3 stories a day that make me wanna cancel my subscription but i think of those dudes and i can't

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

I'm beaverton

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I've made guys who look like that in Dark Souls 2

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

MadJackal posted:

i got both but wapo was the free six month sub with prime. i just wish i could get a prime discount on the national + regional so i could get full use of the classic app which is a million times better than the other one

so far i kinda think wapo is a little friendlier of a read and they seem to update more frequently

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

shiet i like i kno ive seen that face before and the it hit me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79HmgT9pbvI

speng31b
May 8, 2010

But who leaked the memo about leaking memos about leaking memos and can we discuss how the real problem is leaks about memos about leaks?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/835314650971586560

Okay, bets on which billionaire/multimillionaire is Obama hanging with now?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mariana Horchata posted:

well they should burn their bar down...bonus if ppl are inside and come out in black bags and form a black bloc on the sidewalk

:tif:

pls no i got to meet and chat to my online d&d dungeon master there when i was seeing a friend in nyc. fond memories

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol that is the ultimate "gently caress you, you don't get to tell me what to do"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

bloomberg is treating obama to his island of midget whores

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Beaverton Butthead

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I spent way too long trying to figure out what a "Tigard woman" was.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

Soros, duh!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you can't always get what you want being trump's loving theme song is just another layer in this absurdity

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
State Dept. employee leaks internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees who leaked internal State Dept. memo on leaks by State Dept. employees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

MadJackal posted:

WaPo is owned by Jeff Benzos, no?

• Locked thread