Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

yes

I like putting gin from the freezer into a glass from the freezer and like, quaffing the essence of cold

yees. Add a twist of lemon and you essentially have a martini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

if it wasn't going to kill me I'd be curious what vodka+liquid nitrogen tastes like

like cold probably

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Beertalk: this is extremely good

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

deadgoon posted:

everyone who voted in this election deserves to have themselves and their entire family beaten to death

gently caress everyone imo

i was one of the people who definitely DID NOT write in Harambe, the dead meme gorilla

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
drinking IPAs ice cold masks like, all of the flavor.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I'm drinking Coronas with lime and margaritas made with Margaritaville tequila, Jose Cuervo mix and more lime. It goes well with the homemade guac and homemade chicken tacos my wife made.

gently caress your booze elitism, gently caress your booze apartheid.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

At the airport

10 dollars

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Beertalk: this is extremely good

having one of these:

Not clever or special or anything, but its good.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah okay well im going to go buy some overpriced fancy beers that come in fancy bottles :/

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
they finally started selling Fat Tire in MA a week or so ago so i def understand the term beercuck

in other news i just found a brand new pipe that i got as a replacement under warranty around x-mas and put it away and forgot about because i was prob fkd up at the time :420:

wish i had some beer tho but :effort:

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
Holy gently caress, Kentucky is going to gut employee rights completely

Employers will be able to prevent employees from taking a lunch break and withhold money from there paycheck without consent, among a shitload of other things

http://insiderlouisville.com/metro/...workers-rights/

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

speaking of beer I wish it was the summer so I could start slamming gose

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

if it wasn't going to kill me I'd be curious what vodka+liquid nitrogen tastes like

what temperature/pressure were you planning on imbibing that at, because at atmospheric pressure and around room temp i'm pretty sure you'd just have chunks of frozen vodka at the bottom of a glass of rapidly evaporating nitrogen

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MadJackal posted:

I'm drinking Coronas with lime and margaritas made with Margaritaville tequila, Jose Cuervo mix and more lime. It goes well with the homemade guac and homemade chicken tacos my wife made.

I'm the least elite boozer ever, I just don't like hoppy beer

I'm drinking a $3 bottle of merlot tonight as I work on DnD campaign stuff after I get done deadlifting

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I enjoy a flavorful beer and I don't mind a stout, but most of the "showoff" ones I drank I had to drat near chew to swallow.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

having one of these:

communism beer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

they finally started selling Fat Tire in MA a week or so ago so i def understand the term beercuck

in other news i just found a brand new pipe that i got as a replacement under warranty around x-mas and put it away and forgot about because i was prob fkd up at the time :420:

wish i had some beer tho but :effort:

There's an oyster bar that just opened up near me offering a 1$ oyster 3$ fat tire happy hour and I go as much as possible because they're absolutely gonna go out of business

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Former Everything posted:

Employers will be able to prevent employees from taking a lunch break and withhold money from there paycheck without consent, among a shitload of other things

i'd worry about KY putting their children in mines and factories except they have no industry left so haha gently caress them

Fallen Hamprince posted:

communism beer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

I'm the least elite boozer ever, I just don't like hoppy beer

I'm drinking a $3 bottle of merlot tonight as I work on DnD campaign stuff after I get done deadlifting

effort post about ur dnd campaing so i can come back from buying fancy beercuck juice and watch anime and think "wow at least im not dnding"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I can't believe that my brain still assigns significance to those stupid numbers

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

MadJackal posted:

Cheap booze is all I drink

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

having one of these:

One of my favs. Had it last night in fact :guinness:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

effort post about ur dnd campaing so i can come back from buying fancy beercuck juice and watch anime and think "wow at least im not dnding"

:smuggo:

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

yeah okay well im going to go buy some overpriced fancy beers that come in fancy bottles :/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ain't it just nice gettin to sit down with a beer at the air and people watch - everybody's got a story; they're comin from somewhere and going somewhere else - very fascinating and fun :)

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

the black husserl posted:

this place is in loving new york city. they are indeed serious, and it is seriously hell inside

its true

i puked into a bag in this bar

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Former Everything posted:

Jesus

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/835324075056693248

He's gonna get fired

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

the theme of the campaign is that anime SUCKS

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

ex post facho posted:

dis my house, fu of legal weed in the co mountains

kickass place to shoot the cover of a black metal album, imo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

the black husserl posted:

this place is in loving new york city. they are indeed serious, and it is seriously hell inside

im the second sign there for drunk ppl smoking outside to be able to remember where they came out from

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

he didn't want the job in the first place but he couldn't say no cause he was currently enlisted and received a direct order from our commander in piss

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

i'd worry about KY putting their children in mines and factories except they have no industry left so haha gently caress them

Appalachians would sacrifice newborn infants to moloch if u told them it would bring the coal jobs back

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

well, this one is worth it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

That DICK! posted:

At the airport

10 dollars

classy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

There's an oyster bar that just opened up near me offering a 1$ oyster 3$ fat tire happy hour and I go as much as possible because they're absolutely gonna go out of business

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

that's gonna be amazing

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Leviathan posted:

he didn't want the job in the first place but he couldn't say no cause he was currently enlisted and received a direct order from our commander in piss

Would he have actually had to resign if he didn't say yes? I don't know much military stuff.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Something I find p interesting that I haven't seen any news source pick up on is that McMasters father in law is a relatively well known retired CA Supreme Court judge

• Locked thread