Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Philip Rivers posted:

im not drinking either, but i drank earlier and will probably be drinking again in 30sec

The only time I'm not drinking is between sips.

Something, something, Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

iirc the alcohol should have made them pass out but the caffeine kept em going and they ended up with impossibly high BACs and nearly died

which is loving hardcore but u can see why thatd be dangerous

also you know they're really strong and if you drink a whole 4loko that's basically the equivalent of a whole bottle of wine

I mean the same people just drink vodka redbulls and get wasted even faster, but sure. The abv alone is not particularly dangerous.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

did u know that ritalin and alcohol does the same thing that cocaine and alcohol does and creates an entirely new drug in your body

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

What's with people with these foreheads, they're like fiveheads

:manning:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump Thread: Good Soup

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

Apparently they're easier/cheaper in Canada than the States which is :aaa:

Nah, they are super easy here, you can get your C&R for $30 and whatever a notary near you costs and order one directly to your door :v:

e: Also cash and carry in almost every state.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

arthur frayn?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

spanish coffee is good

isnt it the burntest fuckin roast possible

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

Apparently they're easier/cheaper in Canada than the States which is :aaa:

i've heard stories as to why this is true: either a urkanian canadian or a polish canadian came over with like, tens of thousands and thousands of SKSs soviet surplus that 'vanished'

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

Right before they changed it over i bought one of the last cases of them from the corner store by my apartment. Two real four lokos was a loving experience.

Hahaha that reminds me of how a bunch of "young entrepreneurs" stocked up with hundreds of the cans after the product change was announced and flipped them on Craigslist.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

MD 20/20 isn't bum wine anymore, it's a wine cooler

15%

Ain't no Boones farm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

did u know that ritalin and alcohol does the same thing that cocaine and alcohol does and creates an entirely new drug in your body

!!! wat

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Duscat posted:

bandoliers are for show, but image is important in a revolution

also, when it comes to vintage stationary machine guns, having actually fired an ancient Maxim once, even though i was only allowed to shoot a few bursts, i can appreciate this guy's AAAHHHAHAHAHAHA

they're not just for show, they're particualrly useful with a gate-fed lever action rifle or shotguns, you can top off while on the move and keep pockets free :eng101:

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Duscat posted:

arthur frayn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWeyUTBkTss

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

yeah, this is also why redbull and vodka is a bad idea, it fucks with your heart/brain pretty bad if you drink a shitload of them.

as a caffeine-pill-and-scotch guy this is not what i choose to believe is true!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

yeah its true, i forgot one time and told my friend it would be a good idea to take some ritalin and he punched a lamp in a hotel room

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

it's jenkem

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

it's jenkem

no ethylphenidate

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

this is how spiderman happened true story

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

I mean the same people just drink vodka redbulls and get wasted even faster, but sure. The abv alone is not particularly dangerous.

man i wouldn't drink a redbull even without the vodka. that poo poo just makes me poop

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Drinking bourbon rn and being sad because I just learned one of my good buddies here (and my running partner) is moving to another state in a few weeks :negative:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

I had real 4lokos twice and lemme tell you, the impact is Real. We played 4loko pong and normally relaxed people drat near beat each other to death.

Real 4lokos was like Slurm+PCP.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Drinking bourbon rn and being sad because I just learned one of my good buddies here (and my running partner) is moving to another state in a few weeks :negative:

ook on the brite side thatll be a rly good run for u 2

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'm serious, 4lokos did in wheez

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

yeah arthur was the guy driving the giant floating head :)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
old 4lokos were loving crazy

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

i just remembered when online right-wing dorks were all logic atheist libertarians instead of virulently hateful nazis

i miss 'em

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

keystone red and weedz

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

nice sks

e: is that strips only or mags? I can't tell, that squared off bulge under where the trigger group is tells me mags but im trying to figure out how the linkage would work

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm serious, 4lokos did in wheez

loving rip wheez
the 2 times i ever had a 4loko were in his honor

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

the black husserl posted:

i just remembered when online right-wing dorks were all logic atheist libertarians instead of virulently hateful nazis

i miss 'em

it turns out that if u make fun of someones fedora long enuff they build a burning blood rage towards brown ppl

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

C-Euro posted:

What bourb'?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zBcclYRW4

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

:bernpop:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
its drink time

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i like the dramatic lighting, but for what that cost, you could buy like 20 ak47s and have them shipped to your door by china post in a box labeled "beer nuts"

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Duscat posted:

yeah arthur was the guy driving the giant floating head :)
there is no way im gonna remember the name of a head pilot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

anime was right posted:

its drink time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1J03cdDn-0

• Locked thread