Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

The reality of antique wine is even funnier. Rich fuckers buy $10k bottles at auction that are thirty or fifty years old or w/e and the wine inside has gone bad and disgusting more often than not, but they have to try drinking it to actually find out for sure.

this is because rich fuckers have nothing left to do in this world

they already have all the money there is, and even if the top 1% got ALL THE MONEY from the bottom 99% they could only get a couple of times richer, and everyone in the 99% would die, and then nobody would know how to cook the fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

this is how spiderman happened true story

raimi? comics?? musical??? newspaper?????? MAATF LAUIER???????????

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

RUM HAM posted:

He's in a huge hurry to do all this poo poo before his liver fails

there's been multiple accounts of him seeming to think that they have limited time to actually accomplish things.

not sure what the ticking time bomb is tbh but his liver is definitely something i can think of

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hey I influenced a thread title :unsmith:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:discourse:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

421 keep blazin

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Somehow I would've imagined Bannon, having run a press organization, would understand the press a little better than that. But the guy did lose $60 mil betting on WoW gold, so...

yeah his boner for exercising power sometimes gets in the way of his immediate plans but he seems to be doing aight considering his agency heads are busy "deconstructing the administrative state" just like he planned

don't act like he aint winning hard just because we get a few dunks in every now and then

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

good post

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

nopants posted:

We have actual poo poo demons running the greatest country in the history of ogd's green earth,snd they've convinced middle America gently caress buttles that they're the Everyman and not ultra rich vampires.

read that as rich ultra vampires and think it makes more sense

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

bannon is not the smartest and is probably running on alcohol and amphetamines

I hope he dies.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

That's not what I'm feeling at all?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

*launches a congressional investigation into whether gobias industries makes soup or soup-related products*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Philip Rivers posted:

whats the adderall number i just took a lot of adderall

the number of a good dentist

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

this is because rich fuckers have nothing left to do in this world

they already have all the money there is, and even if the top 1% got ALL THE MONEY from the bottom 99% they could only get a couple of times richer, and everyone in the 99% would die, and then nobody would know how to cook the fries

im currently playing yakuza 0, a video game about this exact thing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

the black husserl posted:

yeah his boner for exercising power sometimes gets in the way of his immediate plans but he seems to be doing aight considering his agency heads are busy "deconstructing the administrative state" just like he planned

don't act like he aint winning hard just because we get a few dunks in every now and then

Eventually one of us will get lucky. Flynn's already out.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

*launches a congressional investigation into whether gobias industries makes soup or soup-related products*

Well poo poo, now I'll never be president

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i drink (alot of) dos equis

indio is the best mexican beer but i dont think we export that. pacifico is good too

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

Well poo poo, now I'll never be president

SA posts will keep any all of us from holding elected office, except Joementum.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:bravo:

https://twitter.com/BroughtuponBst/status/831833324125618176

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

bannon is not the smartest and is probably running on alcohol and amphetamines

yeah bannons gonna die from one of gnawing evil, gross body failure, or exhaustion (quart of cum in stomach) if he keeps trying to run a whole govt like this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what color is this "'"persons"'" blood

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

maybe i'm a dumb loving idiot!!! maybe my IQ is "technically exists"!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i just love all those articles of "donald-sama~ please come save our plant" and how the gnawing pit of despair in their stomach must grow every day as he just tweets more and more about CNN and doesn't give a poo poo about them

nopants
May 29, 2004
I'm a loyal subject lord trump! Why have you betrayed me?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

i just love all those articles of "donald-sama~ please come save our plant" and how the gnawing pit of despair in their stomach must grow every day as he just tweets more and more about CNN and doesn't give a poo poo about them

The coal mining companies can dump their mine waste into streams now, everything is going to be fine

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zeroisanumber posted:

SA posts will keep any all of us from holding elected office, except Joementum.

I can't wait for when people who are running for office have old facebook photos unsurfaced that they untagged and assumed were just gone forever :allears:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

indio is the best mexican beer but i dont think we export that. pacifico is good too

corona is crap btw

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

The gnawing pit in my stomach certainly does.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nopants posted:

I'm a loyal subject lord trump! Why have you betrayed me?

it's a long walk through one's personal gethsemane and doesn't even include boning skanky 70s disco trash like one's personal vietnam

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

I can't wait for when people who are running for office have old facebook photos unsurfaced that they untagged and assumed were just gone forever :allears:

"My dad was a hardworking server-farmer, working the Big Iron back when the Internet was run out of terrestrial server-farms."

*crowd oooohhhs*

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I missed the sex weed pages... hoping I get 666 at least

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

babypolis posted:

i think imports started within the past few years because you can buy it here in TX

i actually went to the "indio u.s. launch party" which was co-hosted by vice because a band i like was playing.

and free beer

cue 200 austin hipsters tearing through as much beer as possible. it was quite a scene. i don't live there anymore.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

"My dad was a hardworking server-farmer, working the Big Iron back when the Internet was run out of terrestrial server-farms."

*crowd oooohhhs*

*writes down for later use*

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I love Trump! Earlier, I said I hated him but I love Trump! He's a good man! He's going to Make America Great Again! He's going to get this country back to work! He's going to build a big beautiful wall! All before breakfast! ALL before breakfast bitches.

Trump is such a fun guy I bet that when he goes to sleep, in his cute little striped pajamas and with his plump little teddy bear, he's just giggling like a devil. Oh Trump. You want to give the world many many more Nukes! (MAGA) Trump is not afraid to go all the way. Trump is not afraid to go all the way!!!

TRUMP!
(i'm scared)

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
There is a certain degree of satisfaction in seeing a con artist forget the number one rule of being a con artist: avoid becoming anything other than a hypothetical at all costs.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

thanks for letting everyone know

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this is page 420 right???

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yossarian-22 posted:

Every page in the Trump thread is a sex weed page, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Slamhound posted:

Buffalo Trace is smooth as glass.

It is, plus said labmate got his PhD and I didn't so he was probably doing it right

Are there any acceptable cocktails w/ bourbon or should I keep drinking it straight

GoodDank dog

• Locked thread